You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > One improvement to the game
July 7 2020 4.06am

One improvement to the game

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 4 First< 1 2 3 4

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Bexley Eagle's Profile Bexley Eagle Flag Bexley Kent 21 Jun 20 8.17am Send a Private Message to Bexley Eagle Add Bexley Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by JohnB

In the spirit of the current world we live in, I think each team should have a minimum of 1 man, 1 woman, 1 gender neutral, 1 homosexual man, 1 lesbian, 1 transgender, 1 black player, 1 asian player, 1 ethinic minority player, 1 disabled player (physical), 1 disabled player (mental), 1 OAP, 1 under 16 and a mascot that in no way shape or form can be offensive to anyone in the world.

Oh and everyone gets a medal at the end of the match, regardless of the result.

Crowd to replace clapping with jazz hands and criticism with messages of love and acceptance. Anyone found tutting should be forced to cuddle an away fan for a minimum of 5 minutes


Edited by JohnB (18 Jun 2020 5.00pm)

&#128514;

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View crvenaeagle's Profile crvenaeagle Flag 21 Jun 20 11.32am Send a Private Message to crvenaeagle Add crvenaeagle as a friend

An extra, smaller, circular goal should be attached the top of the crossbar. If scored in, klaxons go off and 12 extra balls get fed into the pitch for 5 (added) minutes.
An alternative option is that a pack of French Bulldogs also get released.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 29 Jun 20 8.30pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Not against drinks break. It should be beer in the first half and shots in the second half.

Players should be forced to eat Lunch at half time as well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 30 Jun 20 1.05pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Not against drinks break. It should be beer in the first half and shots in the second half.

Players should be forced to eat Lunch at half time as well.

They do in cricket, not sure why football should be any different.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pete53's Profile Pete53 Flag Hassocks 30 Jun 20 3.59pm Send a Private Message to Pete53 Add Pete53 as a friend

Originally posted by JohnB

In the spirit of the current world we live in, I think each team should have a minimum of 1 man, 1 woman, 1 gender neutral, 1 homosexual man, 1 lesbian, 1 transgender, 1 black player, 1 asian player, 1 ethinic minority player, 1 disabled player (physical), 1 disabled player (mental), 1 OAP, 1 under 16 and a mascot that in no way shape or form can be offensive to anyone in the world.

Oh and everyone gets a medal at the end of the match, regardless of the result.

Crowd to replace clapping with jazz hands and criticism with messages of love and acceptance. Anyone found tutting should be forced to cuddle an away fan for a minimum of 5 minutes.

Edited by JohnB (18 Jun 2020 5.00pm)

I think that lot would have put in a better performance than our 11 able bodied alpha males who played last night against Burnley.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pete53's Profile Pete53 Flag Hassocks 01 Jul 20 9.10am Send a Private Message to Pete53 Add Pete53 as a friend

One improvement to the game would be having fans in attendance.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 01 Jul 20 9.49am Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

get rid of agents
They make players unsettled , they make players over priced , they get players large wages [ which a lot of team can not afford any of the above ] and most of the player are pretty average

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglehamster's Profile Eaglehamster Flag Storrington 01 Jul 20 2.20pm Send a Private Message to Eaglehamster Add Eaglehamster as a friend

Originally posted by Pete53

One improvement to the game would be having fans in attendance.


Why TF has no-one thought of this before?

 


Complete pessimist. Glass half empty. Every silver lining has a big black cloud. Doomed.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 01 Jul 20 2.28pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglehamster


Why TF has no-one thought of this before?

Seems so obvious, some teams could even charge maybe 100 quid for a terrible match day experience.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View samprior's Profile samprior Flag Hamburg 01 Jul 20 3.29pm Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

Originally posted by Fatherken

get rid of agents
They make players unsettled , they make players over priced , they get players large wages [ which a lot of team can not afford any of the above ] and most of the player are pretty average

I'd back this all day long. Sadly I don't think the game will ever rid themself of the dreaded agent. Let's hope they clamp down on regulation at least... and players should have to pay them not the club. I find that ridiculous.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglehamster's Profile Eaglehamster Flag Storrington 01 Jul 20 4.27pm Send a Private Message to Eaglehamster Add Eaglehamster as a friend

A real improvement, especially for Palace, would be the idea of actually scoring.

 


Complete pessimist. Glass half empty. Every silver lining has a big black cloud. Doomed.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 Jul 20 4.32pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglehamster

A real improvement, especially for Palace, would be the idea of actually scoring.

There's always one person who has to spoil it.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 4 First< 1 2 3 4

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > One improvement to the game