You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Stabbing Spree in Reading Park
July 15 2020 11.49am

Stabbing Spree in Reading Park

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 21 Jun 20 2.20pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by stayloa

I'd like to think that you know full well that you're not representing the facts here properly...

Nobody is saying today's white people are to blame for slavery. Slavery was abhorrent and thankfully ended (due to white people as they were the ones in power). The BLM movement is however pointing out that those from minorities are at a disadvantage compared to their white peers, and these types of response highlight their plea well.

Nobody is having a go at white people because of slavery. They're simply asking for equality in modern society and for white people to understand that the inequality still exists; something which we white folk have likely never experienced and thus aren't always acutely aware of.

The dispicable scumbag who carried out this cowardly attack is not representative of the hundreds of thousands of peaceful protesters protesting for equality. He's a vile piece of subhuman scum that represents his own terrorist ideology - one that thankfully is not as widespread as the Daily Mail would have you believe. It is nonetheless a significant issue that needs addressing. Don't tarsish BLM with his brush though. Call him out for what he is - a terrorist scumbag. Denounce him, as that's what the BLM protestors (white and black alike) along with the white British folk who do not support BLM will be doing. We are all aligned in our hatred towards him.

Facts first please. Have you seen blm and what's happening in chaz sorry chop. Reports are 30 dead.
Is that what blm actually want. Or do you know where specifically the inequality is. Give me one example with evidence. I mean evidence, not some black dude who didnt get a job or a house "because I'm black" or got stopped by by plod "because I'm black". Look at statistics on it and then tell me more black lives have been lost by police stop and search than saved. I reckon I know the answer and my money would be on saved lives. Does that not count because we are all being told black lives matter, unless you are black and stopped by plod of course then its racist to save black lives.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 21 Jun 20 2.46pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

you eagle are correct and you live what we are told is so wrong. Please be the silent majority mate.
What exactly is it she wants changed. Give some meat on the bone. Platitudes is an ironic word when it's all blm are giving.
WHAT THE f*** NEEDS CHANGING AS POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO MAKE CHANGE. is that what blm want ffs.

It isn’t the only thing that can be done but the organisation of BLM is like a black power organisation.

Pulling statues down and all that kind of thing isn’t going to change the fortunes or opportunities for many black people.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Jun 20 2.50pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The double standards are as plain as day.

In the media It's as if all the scripts has been written and we are required to follow them, otherwise you're a 'racist'.

It's rinse and repeat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DANGERCLOSE's Profile DANGERCLOSE Flag london 21 Jun 20 2.59pm Send a Private Message to DANGERCLOSE Add DANGERCLOSE as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The double standards are as plain as day.

In the media It's as if all the scripts has been written and we are required to follow them, otherwise you're a 'racist'.

It's rinse and repeat.

Agreed

 


Support The Brexit Party [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 21 Jun 20 3.11pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

In the media It's as if all the scripts has been written and we are required to follow them, otherwise you're a 'racist'.

I found a ton of articles written by the newspapers about Stephen Lawrence. Which is an important news story.

Just hoping that the Reading 10 person stabbing and triple homocide is still making headline news after 17 years ?

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 21 Jun 20 3.20pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


Two people shot to death at an “illegal rave” in Moss Side.
The new normal looks remarkably familiar.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 21 Jun 20 3.21pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

I found a ton of articles written by the newspapers about Stephen Lawrence. Which is an important news story.

Just hoping that the Reading 10 person stabbing and triple homocide is still making headline news after 17 years ?

Three more mothers on their way to the House of Lords?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View davenotamonkey's Profile davenotamonkey Flag 21 Jun 20 5.13pm Send a Private Message to davenotamonkey Add davenotamonkey as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The double standards are as plain as day.

In the media It's as if all the scripts has been written and we are required to follow them, otherwise you're a 'racist'.

It's rinse and repeat.

Oh, guess what... now they're trotting out the "mental health" line. Also "known to MI5". It's like we could be playing "terrorist attack bingo". Next we'll hear from the mother/brother about how he is such a nice peaceful boy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View davenotamonkey's Profile davenotamonkey Flag 21 Jun 20 5.15pm Send a Private Message to davenotamonkey Add davenotamonkey as a friend

Originally posted by stayloa

I'd like to think that you know full well that you're not representing the facts here properly...

Nobody is saying today's white people are to blame for slavery. Slavery was abhorrent and thankfully ended (due to white people as they were the ones in power). The BLM movement is however pointing out that those from minorities are at a disadvantage compared to their white peers, and these types of response highlight their plea well.

Nobody is having a go at white people because of slavery. They're simply asking for equality in modern society and for white people to understand that the inequality still exists; something which we white folk have likely never experienced and thus aren't always acutely aware of.

The dispicable scumbag who carried out this cowardly attack is not representative of the hundreds of thousands of peaceful protesters protesting for equality. He's a vile piece of subhuman scum that represents his own terrorist ideology - one that thankfully is not as widespread as the Daily Mail would have you believe. It is nonetheless a significant issue that needs addressing. Don't tarsish BLM with his brush though. Call him out for what he is - a terrorist scumbag. Denounce him, as that's what the BLM protestors (white and black alike) along with the white British folk who do not support BLM will be doing. We are all aligned in our hatred towards him.

This is such weapons-grade horses*** I don't even think it merits a response. Kudos to cryst for giving it a go, but I just can't be bothered. You evidently have ZERO idea of the MO of BLM. Whilst I've historically been happy to rebut, at length, flagrant BS on this forum, I fear it will sour the rest of my otherwise pleasant day. Enjoy your blinkers.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 21 Jun 20 5.17pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by davenotamonkey

Oh, guess what... now they're trotting out the "mental health" line. Also "known to MI5". It's like we could be playing "terrorist attack bingo". Next we'll hear from the mother/brother about how he is such a nice peaceful boy.

Hes a cvnt and needs stringing up by his neck and stretched until he stops kicking. Then give him to the lions at regent's park zoo. f*** wits like him are going to steal our oxygen until he gets out age 60, get rid now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 21 Jun 20 5.17pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by davenotamonkey

When you have MPs actively encouraging a race-war, little wonder some idiots will take inspiration from it:


Dawn Butler should lecture to the ethnic minority footballers, rap artists and other sports people and academics/business people who earn vast amounts of money (such as herself)
Maybe people of no colour would take more notice when not preached to by affluent BAME's

The culprit of the stabbings allegedly a Libyan Asylum-Seeker with previous form.

So why didn't he get asylum in Italy, Spain, France, or whichever EU country he landed in first ?

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 21 Jun 20 5.27pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

Dawn Butler should lecture to the ethnic minority footballers, rap artists and other sports people and academics/business people who earn vast amounts of money (such as herself)
Maybe people of no colour would take more notice when not preached to by affluent BAME's

The culprit of the stabbings allegedly a Libyan Asylum-Seeker with previous form.

So why didn't he get asylum in Italy, Spain, France, or whichever EU country he landed in first ?

Because w***ers like this woman wont allow it. He can come here and vote labour.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Stabbing Spree in Reading Park