You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Politics on " the other site "
July 10 2020 7.40am

Politics on " the other site "

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 28 Jun 20 8.00am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

I think there’s a lot of truth in this. A lot of the time there is no need for a decision to be made because all opinions come pre-packaged. Find out someone’s opinion on one subject and you know what their opinion will be on almost everything else because they’ll all come from the approved selection.


The issue for many on the Left is that the approved selection appears to be growing smaller and smaller by the day with almost zero allowance for anybody to deviate in the slightest.

In a way, racist and bigoted old Gammons like me enjoy the most freedom at the moment. But if you are of the Left, and working within any kind of public service sector, every day must be like a minefield to tip-toe through. Unable to to truly say what you think, constantly having to ensure that whatever the latest lunacy is in term of Trans bulls*** or similar lest you make the wrong noises and your fellow travellers come down on you like a ton of bricks.

And have to pretend that young people are wise. With poor little Greta then prime example of this. That this clearly troubled teenage girl must be somehow held up as a paragon of virtue and put up on a pedestal as the speaker of a higher truth when it is clear this kid is being groomed by those with an ulterior motive. But because you are so tied up with all that climate bulls*** you have no choice but to play along with it.

And the day that you cannot call out a blatent form of child abuse is the one when you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you can truly label yourself a man anymore.

Sod being on the Left. It must be a miserable existance with fear of having it all taken from you at anymoment just around the corner. And expected to spout all of this whilst down on your knees, paying homage to a cult-like BLM who espouse nothing more than nihilistic destruction of your entire civilisation.

f*** that for a game of soliders. But most are trapped now. Unable to extradite themselves. I almost, but not quite, feel sorry for them. That is no way to live an honest life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 28 Jun 20 11.17am Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

I got banned on there for calling hitler a socialist as well as a fascist and for stating that Democrats were the real racists and trump for all of his outbursts had do e more for minorities then any president. They also didnt like when I brought up that that cities run by lefties are always rife with crime and poverty. They didnt like it they just requested I was banned because i was a troll.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 28 Jun 20 11.24am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


The issue for many on the Left is that the approved selection appears to be growing smaller and smaller by the day with almost zero allowance for anybody to deviate in the slightest.

In a way, racist and bigoted old Gammons like me enjoy the most freedom at the moment. But if you are of the Left, and working within any kind of public service sector, every day must be like a minefield to tip-toe through. Unable to to truly say what you think, constantly having to ensure that whatever the latest lunacy is in term of Trans bulls*** or similar lest you make the wrong noises and your fellow travellers come down on you like a ton of bricks.

And have to pretend that young people are wise. With poor little Greta then prime example of this. That this clearly troubled teenage girl must be somehow held up as a paragon of virtue and put up on a pedestal as the speaker of a higher truth when it is clear this kid is being groomed by those with an ulterior motive. But because you are so tied up with all that climate bulls*** you have no choice but to play along with it.

And the day that you cannot call out a blatent form of child abuse is the one when you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you can truly label yourself a man anymore.

Sod being on the Left. It must be a miserable existance with fear of having it all taken from you at anymoment just around the corner. And expected to spout all of this whilst down on your knees, paying homage to a cult-like BLM who espouse nothing more than nihilistic destruction of your entire civilisation.

f*** that for a game of soliders. But most are trapped now. Unable to extradite themselves. I almost, but not quite, feel sorry for them. That is no way to live an honest life.

I enjoy your posts Matov unfortunately for this country a lot of what you say rings true.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 28 Jun 20 11.45am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


The issue for many on the Left is that the approved selection appears to be growing smaller and smaller by the day with almost zero allowance for anybody to deviate in the slightest.

In a way, racist and bigoted old Gammons like me enjoy the most freedom at the moment. But if you are of the Left, and working within any kind of public service sector, every day must be like a minefield to tip-toe through. Unable to to truly say what you think, constantly having to ensure that whatever the latest lunacy is in term of Trans bulls*** or similar lest you make the wrong noises and your fellow travellers come down on you like a ton of bricks.

And have to pretend that young people are wise. With poor little Greta then prime example of this. That this clearly troubled teenage girl must be somehow held up as a paragon of virtue and put up on a pedestal as the speaker of a higher truth when it is clear this kid is being groomed by those with an ulterior motive. But because you are so tied up with all that climate bulls*** you have no choice but to play along with it.

And the day that you cannot call out a blatent form of child abuse is the one when you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you can truly label yourself a man anymore.

Sod being on the Left. It must be a miserable existance with fear of having it all taken from you at anymoment just around the corner. And expected to spout all of this whilst down on your knees, paying homage to a cult-like BLM who espouse nothing more than nihilistic destruction of your entire civilisation.

f*** that for a game of soliders. But most are trapped now. Unable to extradite themselves. I almost, but not quite, feel sorry for them. That is no way to live an honest life.

I can assure you I have been labelled these and other terms outside of HOL by those clinging to their Leftist/Marxist wreckage.Blizzards of words in search of a coherent message.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Jun 20 12.16pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I can assure you I have been labelled these and other terms outside of HOL by those clinging to their Leftist/Marxist wreckage.Blizzards of words in search of a coherent message.

I guess that was when you were Trolley. I gather that persona has re-appeared.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the.universal's Profile the.universal 28 Jun 20 12.19pm Send a Private Message to the.universal Add the.universal as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I can assure you I have been labelled these and other terms outside of HOL by those clinging to their Leftist/Marxist wreckage.Blizzards of words in search of a coherent message.

Your use of language shows you are repeating their mistakes. The left are just the right shown in a mirror. Both as good/bad as each other.

 


Vive le Roy!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 28 Jun 20 12.30pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I enjoy your posts Matov unfortunately for this country a lot of what you say rings true.

I've gave up now I honestly just say I'm on the right now even though I agree with some left wing ideologies I refuse to be blind to lefty hypocrisy. I'm a proud Gammon of Jewish and polish heritage who believes in free healthcare but only for citizens of this nation who supports improving race relations but sees BLM as a Marxist hoax not worthy of my support. Who also supports climate change but thinks greta is a spoilt brat who is a puppet for the elites to speak through. f*** the left tossers.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 Jun 20 12.33pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The words left and right have always been coathanger terms.

They aren't intended to be precision descriptions and it's been said many times that both contain huge churches, who usually spend more time battling themselves than their opposite.

If the generalisms bother some they can go deeper into political positioning.....the political compass for example also looks at the authoritarian/libertarian divide....which is probably more important as a description.

Edited by Stirlingsays (28 Jun 2020 12.34pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 28 Jun 20 1.02pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I guess that was when you were Trolley. I gather that persona has re-appeared.

With the greatest of respect this is errant hogwash.

I have no idea as to the identity of Trolley who quite frankly got on my wick when I perused some of the posts from this character back in bygone days. The BBS does not interest me one iota.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Barnard Castle 28 Jun 20 2.22pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

I think you mean ‘arrant’ (complete, utter) rather than ‘errant’ (erring, straying), Willo.. I know how you like precision.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 28 Jun 20 3.07pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

I think you mean ‘arrant’ (complete, utter) rather than ‘errant’ (erring, straying), Willo.. I know how you like precision.

I will agree that 'complete' and 'utter' perfectly describe the hogwash.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View IMMER PALACE's Profile IMMER PALACE Flag BIELEFELD 28 Jun 20 4.23pm Send a Private Message to IMMER PALACE Add IMMER PALACE as a friend

If you are the Sam Matov that started their Brexit referendum thread..... that's where a lot of the bitchfest began. No sooner had a brexiteer stood up in support than the dark forces of the BBS descended upon them.

For years.

It was a funny moment on there 4 years ago - so if it was you, thanks for a great episode.

Originally posted by Matov


The issue for many on the Left is that the approved selection appears to be growing smaller and smaller by the day with almost zero allowance for anybody to deviate in the slightest.

In a way, racist and bigoted old Gammons like me enjoy the most freedom at the moment. But if you are of the Left, and working within any kind of public service sector, every day must be like a minefield to tip-toe through. Unable to to truly say what you think, constantly having to ensure that whatever the latest lunacy is in term of Trans bulls*** or similar lest you make the wrong noises and your fellow travellers come down on you like a ton of bricks.

And have to pretend that young people are wise. With poor little Greta then prime example of this. That this clearly troubled teenage girl must be somehow held up as a paragon of virtue and put up on a pedestal as the speaker of a higher truth when it is clear this kid is being groomed by those with an ulterior motive. But because you are so tied up with all that climate bulls*** you have no choice but to play along with it.

And the day that you cannot call out a blatent form of child abuse is the one when you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you can truly label yourself a man anymore.

Sod being on the Left. It must be a miserable existance with fear of having it all taken from you at anymoment just around the corner. And expected to spout all of this whilst down on your knees, paying homage to a cult-like BLM who espouse nothing more than nihilistic destruction of your entire civilisation.

f*** that for a game of soliders. But most are trapped now. Unable to extradite themselves. I almost, but not quite, feel sorry for them. That is no way to live an honest life.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Politics on " the other site "