You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Watford Relegated
August 11 2020 2.39am

Watford Relegated

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 7 of 7 « First< 3 4 5 6 7

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Sutton Coldfield 06 Aug 20 6.02pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by redshift

That's actually not a bad idea. A goalkeeper is almost never subbed off for anything but an injury so it makes sense to keep the playing field level by always making sure a team has one. In fact the last time I remember seeing a tactical sub the goalkeeper refused to leave the pitch. I forget who it was... might have been De Gea?


As I recall, it was Kepa in the league cup final against Citeh last year. He stayed on and Chelsea lost the shoot-out and I suspect Kepa has never really been forgiven since and will probably be out the door during this window if Chelsea get a replacement.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 06 Aug 20 6.07pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by doombear


As I recall, it was Kepa in the league cup final against Citeh last year. He stayed on and Chelsea lost the shoot-out and I suspect Kepa has never really been forgiven since and will probably be out the door during this window if Chelsea get a replacement.

Is the correct answer.

Way back when footie was a joy to be at & watch, there was plenty of games where an outfield player had to go in goal, a lot of them performed brilliantly, maybe Willo could supply us with anecdotes of such games.

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 06 Aug 20 6.58pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Is the correct answer.

Way back when footie was a joy to be at & watch, there was plenty of games where an outfield player had to go in goal, a lot of them performed brilliantly, maybe Willo could supply us with anecdotes of such games.

I do hope so but he got rinsed by a couple of posters the other day. I enjoy his stories and some of his doom and gloom is entertaining. C'mon willo do your thang.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 06 Aug 20 7.21pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

I do hope so but he got rinsed by a couple of posters the other day. I enjoy his stories and some of his doom and gloom is entertaining. C'mon willo do your thang.

I did hear, such a shame. This time of inter season is where he normally excels with 'willopedia' meant nicely, NOT nastily.

Yeah, C'MON WILLO, YOUR PUBLIC NEED YOU'

#bringbackwillo

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 06 Aug 20 7.53pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

I did hear, such a shame. This time of inter season is where he normally excels with 'willopedia' meant nicely, NOT nastily.

Yeah, C'MON WILLO, YOUR PUBLIC NEED YOU'

#bringbackwillo

I have “dug” him out at times over his defence of refs but he was unnecessarily lambasted on here and hope he will return soon, I for one enjoy his posts ( unless he is supporting Clatternburg)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 09 Aug 20 1.24pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Watford are using the Barista Coffee approach in pure Italian style, blended with a bit of English marketing for the domestic market. Buy Nine managers, get the Tenth for free.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 7 of 7 « First< 3 4 5 6 7

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Watford Relegated