You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > nba
August 11 2020 1.39am

nba

Previous Topic | Next Topic


 

View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 01 Aug 20 4.08pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

As a way of dealing with the lack of football I've decided to give the NBA a watch aside from all the adverts it's quite entertaining.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 01 Aug 20 5.18pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

For the life of me I just can't ever get into baseball, basketball or american football.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 01 Aug 20 5.50pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

For the life of me I just can't ever get into baseball, basketball or american football.

I think you mean:= Rounders, Netball & Rugby League.

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dan Theolmesdaleroad's Profile Dan Theolmesdaleroad Flag Up north 01 Aug 20 8.56pm Send a Private Message to Dan Theolmesdaleroad Add Dan Theolmesdaleroad as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

As a way of dealing with the lack of football I've decided to give the NBA a watch aside from all the adverts it's quite entertaining.

Good decision! I can't say I follow it that closely, but always enjoy watching basketball when it's on during the Olympics and if I was to choose another sport to get into then it would probably be that. Games are usually high-scoring and end-to-end, plus there's some outstanding players around at the moment which all makes for a great spectacle.

I don't know if you've seen the Bulls/Jordan documentary The Last Dance on Netflix, but you might want to check that out too for a more in-depth look at one of the game's greatest teams and most iconic players.

I'm much more into the NHL myself, which is just restarting today with a Stanley Cup playoff tournament, but will keep an ear out for how the NBA is going. Hope you enjoy the games, they'll help keep you occupied during football's close season and might even be a welcome distraction for you after it comes back.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 03 Aug 20 1.51am Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Dan Theolmesdaleroad

Good decision! I can't say I follow it that closely, but always enjoy watching basketball when it's on during the Olympics and if I was to choose another sport to get into then it would probably be that. Games are usually high-scoring and end-to-end, plus there's some outstanding players around at the moment which all makes for a great spectacle.

I don't know if you've seen the Bulls/Jordan documentary The Last Dance on Netflix, but you might want to check that out too for a more in-depth look at one of the game's greatest teams and most iconic players.

I'm much more into the NHL myself, which is just restarting today with a Stanley Cup playoff tournament, but will keep an ear out for how the NBA is going. Hope you enjoy the games, they'll help keep you occupied during football's close season and might even be a welcome distraction for you after it comes back.

I'm rooting for the mavs seeing to non americans dominate an American sport is giving me great satisfaction especially since the yanks were writing them off before they played a game.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dan Theolmesdaleroad's Profile Dan Theolmesdaleroad Flag Up north 04 Aug 20 1.24pm Send a Private Message to Dan Theolmesdaleroad Add Dan Theolmesdaleroad as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

I'm rooting for the mavs seeing to non americans dominate an American sport is giving me great satisfaction especially since the yanks were writing them off before they played a game.

I'm a bit surprised you don't follow the Raptors, then. Seeing a non-American team win the NBA championship last year might have been even more satisfying!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 04 Aug 20 1.38pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Dan Theolmesdaleroad

I'm a bit surprised you don't follow the Raptors, then. Seeing a non-American team win the NBA championship last year might have been even more satisfying!

might give them a look.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > nba