You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > We are all thick racists
September 20 2020 5.26am

We are all thick racists

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 > Last Ľ

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Sep 20 3.08pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

According to the bbs. I was reading a thread about the BLM banner at Selhurst. I didnít want to get involved but felt compelled to after a poster stated that all HOL posters are thick racists and we also lack empathy apparently.
Having expressed doubts that the summary was correct I have been subjected to a character assassination, still with my thick skin I couldnít give a stuff.
So apologies Maple, WE, Croydon Proud I tried my best. They really are quite an embarrassment to our club imo.
Note to Mapletree, if it is you who posted on there, glad you spoke up for Dazza

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eaglesdare's Profile eaglesdare Flag 15 Sep 20 3.13pm Send a Private Message to eaglesdare Add eaglesdare as a friend

If you dont support BLM then you are a racist pretty much it seems.

I am all for kicking racism out of society etc.. and I would support the kick it out campaign. However I think BLM is political and do not support it. This somehow makes me a racist?

Apparently in this day and age we are not allowed to have our own opinion and are insulted and abused if we think otherwise.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 15 Sep 20 4.02pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

There's a danagerous assumption on the left that all racists are thick.

Some are very smart and manipulative. Many of the worlds most successful people have been completely deplorable.

Dismissing them as stupid is lazy & predictable. A lot of people who get drawn in by racists are poorly educated, but calling them all thick just villifies those who've had less opportunity, further marginalising them and plays straight into the hands of Robinson & co.

What people need to do is address the core concerns of people that follow EDL etc.... but that's too difficult for virtue signaling idealist.

Stupid woke c**ts.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 15 Sep 20 4.27pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

I aint fik i gotta ology. So vere ner ner ne

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Sep 20 6.00pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by eaglesdare

If you dont support BLM then you are a racist pretty much it seems.

I am all for kicking racism out of society etc.. and I would support the kick it out campaign. However I think BLM is political and do not support it. This somehow makes me a racist?

Apparently in this day and age we are not allowed to have our own opinion and are insulted and abused if we think otherwise.

The ridiculous point is I made no comment one way or another regarding the banner, as I had not seen it. I basically stated that you could not generalise that all HOL posters were thick racists, cue the tirade

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 15 Sep 20 6.07pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

According to the bbs. I was reading a thread about the BLM banner at Selhurst. I didnít want to get involved but felt compelled to after a poster stated that all HOL posters are thick racists and we also lack empathy apparently.
Having expressed doubts that the summary was correct I have been subjected to a character assassination, still with my thick skin I couldnít give a stuff.
So apologies Maple, WE, Croydon Proud I tried my best. They really are quite an embarrassment to our club imo.
Note to Mapletree, if it is you who posted on there, glad you spoke up for Dazza


Cheers

I don't go on there often but noticed you were

I've got your back brother.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 15 Sep 20 6.34pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

I aint fik i gotta ology. So vere ner ner ne

Whatever makes them feel good about themselves.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Sep 20 7.31pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree


Cheers

I don't go on there often but noticed you were

I've got your back brother.

Thanks as a matter of interest, if you get a chance could you read through the thread. If you feel any comments I made were out of order could you let me know and I may apologise ( or possibly not). Many thanks

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 15 Sep 20 7.36pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Thanks as a matter of interest, if you get a chance could you read through the thread. If you feel any comments I made were out of order could you let me know and I may apologise ( or possibly not). Many thanks

the BBS is not a nice place.
Ironic how nasty & bitchy they are, dont waste breath over there spiderman, its really not worth it.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 15 Sep 20 7.44pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

If you feel any comments I made were out of order could you let me know and I may apologise ( or possibly not). Many thanks

None of your comments were out of order

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Sep 20 8.48pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

None of your comments were out of order

Thanks ME they really are a breed apart, the irony shows no bounds. Hope all is well in the ME household

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 15 Sep 20 9.33pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Thanks as a matter of interest, if you get a chance could you read through the thread. If you feel any comments I made were out of order could you let me know and I may apologise ( or possibly not). Many thanks

Iíll take a look Spidey

Midlands is usually a good judge

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 > Last Ľ

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > We are all thick racists