You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Starting to adore Keir Starmer.
October 21 2020 10.46am

Starting to adore Keir Starmer.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 7 of 8 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Sep 20 10.34pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Another dopey post.

And from the man who supports Labour through thin and thin. A party featuring the likes of Diane (Fifty hundred and twenty million thousand) Abbott and a whole host of other whining subintellectual nobodies.


I don"t like Diane either,did take her to the hairdressers once about 15 years ago in my taxi and she came across as a bit of a snob, but after the cock ups the CONS have made even in the past couple of weeks, and your colossus of a leader today, i think Dianes memory loss cos of illness mistake pales in to insignificance- but as i told you before- you keep hanging on to the Eton boys cloak tails, they will surely accept you as one of their own!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 29 Sep 20 10.39pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Thought you were still asleep hrolf or hibernating! Never guess who supports who through thick and thin, i might not even vote again as sir keir did the dirty on jeremy, i just hate the CONServative party- thats for sure- though not boris, although i think he"s domonics hand puppet and not taking great advice, but don"t always second guess somebody on here, as you could be wrong!

So the Labour Party is too right wing for you now?

Wake up man. No one will ever vote in a far left government, just like they will never vote in a far right one. It's more likely that we will have a Islamic party government before long.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Sep 20 10.44pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

I am a great supporter of Boris but he is all over the place.
Too much advice.
He needs to hang his hat on something and go for it.
It does give the opposition every opportunity to call them out sadly.

Can you tell interesting Hrolf this please, one of his own admitting the truth about Boris, unfortunately he is probably queueing outside the carlton club trying to sneak in to become a fully fledged member of society- only they can sniff fraud a mile away, could try the national liberal club just to say he got in somewhere!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Sep 20 10.50pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

So the Labour Party is too right wing for you now?

Wake up man. No one will ever vote in a far left government, just like they will never vote in a far right one. It's more likely that we will have a Islamic party government before long.

Thats better hrolf, more civilised writing! Thing about keir is, although he is slick and looks the part, he is untrustworthy to do what he did, so although i want the CONServatives finished one day, i won"t automatically vote keir, maybe won"t vote again, unless something drastic happens, i can see hard times ahead, very hard times , but it seems the working man doesn"t want anybody medalling in workers rights and pay increases, anything organised, by a union or the like, and under these Etonians, i cant see them being to bothered either, so hard times for us all!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 29 Sep 20 11.02pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Starmer is actually impressing me now. He is much more the consummate polititican that I ever gave him credit for.

And ruthless with it. First of all pushing a policy onto Labour that he knew would guarantee it would lose an election and then stepping up and taking over himself and slipping seemingly effortlessly into a role not too disimilar to that of Blair. But with no Gordon Brown hanging on to his coat tails. Also struggling to see who his Mandleson or Campbell are either. So far a very strong one man act.

Have to grant him some respect now. A fully paid up globalist but skillful with it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 29 Sep 20 11.31pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Thats better hrolf, more civilised writing! Thing about keir is, although he is slick and looks the part, he is untrustworthy to do what he did, so although i want the CONServatives finished one day, i won"t automatically vote keir, maybe won"t vote again, unless something drastic happens, i can see hard times ahead, very hard times , but it seems the working man doesn"t want anybody medalling in workers rights and pay increases, anything organised, by a union or the like, and under these Etonians, i cant see them being to bothered either, so hard times for us all!

Sadly, yours never improves.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Sep 20 11.39pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Sadly, yours never improves.

Ha, touche!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 30 Sep 20 3.59pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Thats better hrolf, more civilised writing! Thing about keir is, although he is slick and looks the part, he is untrustworthy to do what he did, so although i want the CONServatives finished one day, i won"t automatically vote keir, maybe won"t vote again, unless something drastic happens, i can see hard times ahead, very hard times , but it seems the working man doesn"t want anybody medalling in workers rights and pay increases, anything organised, by a union or the like, and under these Etonians, i cant see them being to bothered either, so hard times for us all!

New Labour destroyed the Tories for over a decade. Even when they completely f***ed up the economy the Tories still couldn't win a general election outright.

Corbyinista's made the Tories more powerful than they have been since 1933 (when communism and fascism was spreading across Europe).

Scargill & Co allowed Thatcher to keep destroy large parts of the country.

You can either hate the tories and vote for a centrist party, or want a extreme left party and get the tories. You cant have both.

Brexit has stopped hard right Tory dissenters from voting for UKIP. They are going to be very strong for years to come. The far left need to get their act together.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 30 Sep 20 4.13pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

New Labour destroyed the Tories for over a decade. Even when they completely f***ed up the economy the Tories still couldn't win a general election outright.

Corbyinista's made the Tories more powerful than they have been since 1933 (when communism and fascism was spreading across Europe).

Scargill & Co allowed Thatcher to keep destroy large parts of the country.

You can either hate the tories and vote for a centrist party, or want a extreme left party and get the tories. You cant have both.

Brexit has stopped hard right Tory dissenters from voting for UKIP. They are going to be very strong for years to come. The far left need to get their act together.


Yes, you are probably right, one thing i am sure about is we are fcuked whoever is in power, especially with this latest setback in the past 6 months, i might just throw in the political towel and de- stress!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 30 Sep 20 8.17pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Yes, you are probably right, one thing i am sure about is we are fcuked whoever is in power, especially with this latest setback in the past 6 months, i might just throw in the political towel and de- stress!

Your towel will forever be red. You might not actually know that but you are institutionally left wing, much like I am right wing ( without the far bit). You shouldnt assimilate every party with being fckd as what is the point really! Our voice cost millions. Even if you vote for some out there party dont make those lives lost be for nothing.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 30 Sep 20 10.08pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Your towel will forever be red. You might not actually know that but you are institutionally left wing, much like I am right wing ( without the far bit). You shouldnt assimilate every party with being fckd as what is the point really! Our voice cost millions. Even if you vote for some out there party dont make those lives lost be for nothing.


Yeah, probably right mate.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 30 Sep 20 10.56pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Yeah, probably right mate.

There's a lot more blurred lines between the left and right now as parties havent kept up with the changing times we live in.

The unionist believe in a closed shop is at odds with a liberal belief that freedom of movement is a right.

The capitalist believe that freedom of movement is good for business is at odds with the nationalist beliefs.

The centrist are worried that holding an opinion will offend too many people.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 7 of 8 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Starting to adore Keir Starmer.