You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Romantic gestures
October 31 2020 12.52pm

Romantic gestures

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 4 « First< 1 2 3 4

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 25 Sep 20 7.59pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Just tell her shes an ungrateful c*** and she was lucky it wasnt a dust pan and brush.
Then pack your bags and move on.
Job done, years of unadulterated happiness.
Just trying to help tom

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Online Flag Croydon 25 Sep 20 8.04pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Just tell her shes an ungrateful c*** and she was lucky it wasnt a dust pan and brush.
Then pack your bags and move on.
Job done, years of unadulterated happiness.
Just trying to help tom

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View martin2412's Profile martin2412 Flag The Big Wide World 25 Sep 20 10.33pm Send a Private Message to martin2412 Add martin2412 as a friend

Women today are so ungrateful. They don't know they're born.

About 70 years ago, my nan would have had to sweep the carpet with a hard broom, then take it into the back yard, hang it over the washing line and then beat it. She'd then lay it out on the floor and scrub it with soap and water.

All your missus has to do is push a lightweight Dyson backwards and forwards a few times.

They're all lazy nowadays I tell ya.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 26 Sep 20 1.50am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Paaalaaace

I bought the wife a Butt Plug with a big sparkly Jewell one end.....thought she would love it....Was mistaken!

They you go Tom ready made gift. Just arrange to meet Paaalaaace in the Cherries for the hand over (so to speak)

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 26 Sep 20 8.04am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

wow - this thread went downhill fast, lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 26 Sep 20 12.19pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by martin2412

Women today are so ungrateful. They don't know they're born.

About 70 years ago, my nan would have had to sweep the carpet with a hard broom, then take it into the back yard, hang it over the washing line and then beat it. She'd then lay it out on the floor and scrub it with soap and water.

All your missus has to do is push a lightweight Dyson backwards and forwards a few times.

They're all lazy nowadays I tell ya.

..........& all after doing an 18 hour day at the Mill

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 26 Sep 20 12.43pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

..........& all after doing an 18 hour day at the Mill

we used to live in shoebox, by side t'road...

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 26 Sep 20 1.27pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

we used to live in shoebox, by side t'road...

Side of t’road? Luxury.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 26 Sep 20 1.40pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

We were evicted from our hole in the ground.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 26 Sep 20 1.41pm Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

You had a hole ?

Originally posted by steeleye20

We were evicted from our hole in the ground.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 26 Sep 20 1.53pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

A spare battery pack for the Dyson will probably convince her. I presume she has a decent sense of humour.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 26 Sep 20 2.28pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

A spare battery pack for the Dyson will probably convince her. I presume she has a decent sense of humour.

or he can run faster than wife..

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 4 « First< 1 2 3 4

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Romantic gestures