You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour and fraud
December 2 2020 6.20am

Labour and fraud

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last Ľ

 

View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 29 Oct 20 6.16am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Fraud and labour seem to go hand in hand
,I'm surprised it hasn't been investigated or publicly acknowledge more.
From Labour council's brick for brick loss making company selling of croydon land for less than it's value
[Link]
To all these scum bags
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Edited by dannyboy1978 (29 Oct 2020 6.17am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 29 Oct 20 6.57am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Fraud and labour seem to go hand in hand
,I'm surprised it hasn't been investigated or publicly acknowledge more.
From Labour council's brick for brick loss making company selling of croydon land for less than it's value
[Link]
To all these scum bags
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Edited by dannyboy1978 (29 Oct 2020 6.17am)

Brick by Brick. Iíve just read the whole story. How the fcuk have they got away with that. The initial principle of it is absolutely fine but the execution is either pitifully poor or someone has pocketed millions along the way. Iím pretty sure I know the answer to that question.

Iíve worked in a couple of different Council property departments over the years and you literally cannot believe some of the crap you have to deal with because of useless Councillors and their crazy ideas. Most of the time you have to trail behind them and clear up the mess.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 29 Oct 20 7.58am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

The second link relates to the MP for Limehouse.

Clement Attlee represented that constituency for many years and was a model of a decent Labour MP he must be spinning in his grave.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 29 Oct 20 8.00am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Its not just Brick by Brick, its Croydon in general. Effectively a failed state now and barely viable. It is essentially now run by Whitehall, having had to parachute in a safe pair of hands as the new CEO after the distaster that was the last one.

I suspect I would not see eye to eye on most things with the people who run [Link] this Croydon focused blog but it is worth subscribing to if you live in the borough.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Oct 20 3.58pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

No fraud at CONservative hq and councils? Grenfall? docklands building planning permission just a couple of mnonths ago?boris bunter breaking INTERNATIONAL law, but only a tad? Do me a favour, everybodys at it, if you can"t see that theirs no hope for the working man, i despair!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 29 Oct 20 4.03pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

No fraud at CONservative hq and councils? Grenfall? docklands building planning permission just a couple of mnonths ago?boris bunter breaking INTERNATIONAL law, but only a tad? Do me a favour, everybodys at it, if you can"t see that theirs no hope for the working man, i despair!

Plenty of that going on as well. But this is about Labour, and Croydon in particular. A borough that has more interest than most for us as Palace fans. And one that has been utterly wrecked by a Labour leadership who have been exposed as being beyond incompetent. And which have effectively had to surrender to central government control.

I hate to think about what is going on in Croydons planning department because they are allowing almost any and everything to be built, especially in the south of the borough. With ZERO consideration to what local residents want. In Coulsdon now it is beyond a joke what is going on with flats being built everywhere. And utterly s*** build quality. Basically sheds with a bit of plaster slapped on.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 29 Oct 20 4.09pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

They are all bame. Just an observation.
With all the racist finger pointing going on,maybe they felt untouchable.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 29 Oct 20 4.50pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

croydon council is a total disgrace & would appear to be as bent as a 2 bob note.
Planning approves 99.9% of all s*** new builds in totally unsuitable locations.
Hell bent on destroying sandrstead, coulsdon, purley
(out of pure spite to those that reside there)

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Oct 20 5.10pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Plenty of that going on as well. But this is about Labour, and Croydon in particular. A borough that has more interest than most for us as Palace fans. And one that has been utterly wrecked by a Labour leadership who have been exposed as being beyond incompetent. And which have effectively had to surrender to central government control.

I hate to think about what is going on in Croydons planning department because they are allowing almost any and everything to be built, especially in the south of the borough. With ZERO consideration to what local residents want. In Coulsdon now it is beyond a joke what is going on with flats being built everywhere. And utterly s*** build quality. Basically sheds with a bit of plaster slapped on.


Im just suprised that this is a thread, corrupt councils, corrupt politicians, corrupt political parties, its politics- who knew?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 29 Oct 20 5.15pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Im just suprised that this is a thread, corrupt councils, corrupt politicians, corrupt political parties, its politics- who knew?

Cant see CON anywhere there.
You've dropped the ball mate

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 29 Oct 20 5.23pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Cant see CON anywhere there.
You've dropped the ball mate

Ha ha,I wasn"t being party political, that can be so easy to do, left and right, gets boring, i was just playing devils advocate, they are all at it, always have been, always will, with the exception of a few , ironically JC being one of them, don"t think he is corruptable, but you don"t have to like him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 29 Oct 20 5.56pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Im just suprised that this is a thread, corrupt councils, corrupt politicians, corrupt political parties, its politics- who knew?


So we don't discuss it anymore? Do you know just how much s*** Croydon is in? It is literally bankrupt. Has had to be bailed out by central government. Has just had auditers tear it another arsehole. I get what you are saying about how politics is all corrupt but in terms of local Goverenance Croydon is about as bad as it gets at the moment and with no real positives on the horizon. It put all its eggs in the hope that a huge new Westfield shopping centre was going to be built but does anybody reckon that will happen now? Who goes to Croydon for shopping unless they have no other option?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last Ľ

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour and fraud