You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Topic
December 3 2020 7.10am

Where's Stirlingsays (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 8 of 9 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Topic Locked

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 10 Nov 20 8.37pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Booty, booty, booty

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 10 Nov 20 10.10pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

you're quite right, I wud never have had the balls to say that to his face, even if it was via a screen and a keyboard! He was prone to arranging fights on these pages, but there was no fun trying to wind him up, you couldn't get any more wound up than him. I like opposing points of view, but those long-winded rants ... three bits of good news this week: Biden, the vaccine and a reprieve from that uptight pill*ck.


I've never found him anything other than polite,good at summarising and usually right. He won't back down to aggression though.
Something about you must press his buttons. I can't imagine what.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 10 Nov 20 10.48pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger


I've never found him anything other than polite,good at summarising and usually right. He won't back down to aggression though.
Something about you must press his buttons. I can't imagine what.

He is quite happy to be the aggressor, although I mellowed a lot to his views in the last 6 months or so.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 10 Nov 20 11.50pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

He is quite happy to be the aggressor, although I mellowed a lot to his views in the last 6 months or so.

We must have got off on the wrong foot, I can't remember now.

My apologies if I were inappropriate.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Nov 20 12.04am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

I don't know, you bugger off for a bit and suddenly some turn you into Rocky 3.

I don't think I ever initiated a physical threat, only responded to them.....But hey, lets move on from that....I'm getting too old.

Some who dislike me, are being....how should we put it....extremely one eyed in how they wish to present things, but it ever was I suppose.

Anyway, I don't like being censored and I think I'm getting more like that in this snowflake age....where every comment, even a joke one is suddenly a 'new low' apparently....But hey, Hol is a great site and it won't get any criticism from me. I just think I've obviously caused some distress to some good people and perhaps my more frank or sarcastic views are best given elsewhere.

I needed time away, but this is a great site that I hold fond memories of and while I'll be less prolific here....I'll post.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Nov 2020 12.57am)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 11 Nov 20 12.10am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I don't know, you bugger off for a bit and suddenly some turn you into Rocky 3.

I don't think I ever initiated a physical threat, only responded to them.....But hey, lets move on from that....I'm getting too old.

Some who dislike me, are being....how should we put it....extremely one eyed in how they wish to present things, but it ever was I suppose.

Anyway, I don't like being censored and I think I'm getting more like that in this snowflake age....where every comment, even a joke one is suddenly a 'new low' apparently....But hey, Hol is a great site and it won't get any criticism from me. I just think I've obviously caused some distress to some good people and perhaps my more frank or sarcastic views are best given elsewhere.

I needed time away, but this is a great site that I hold fond memories of and while I be less prolific here....I'll post.


I look forward to perusing your comments.

I am delighted that you have returned to the cherished HOL.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 11 Nov 20 12.28am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Good to see you back. Wednesday might be good.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Nov 20 12.57am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I look forward to perusing your comments.

I am delighted that you have returned to the cherished HOL.

I tip my hat Willo.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Nov 2020 12.58am)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Nov 20 12.59am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Good to see you back. Wednesday might be good.

Stick the Rocky theme on....apparently.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 11 Nov 20 1.26am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I don't know, you bugger off for a bit and suddenly some turn you into Rocky 3.

I don't think I ever initiated a physical threat, only responded to them.....But hey, lets move on from that....I'm getting too old.

Some who dislike me, are being....how should we put it....extremely one eyed in how they wish to present things, but it ever was I suppose.

Anyway, I don't like being censored and I think I'm getting more like that in this snowflake age....where every comment, even a joke one is suddenly a 'new low' apparently....But hey, Hol is a great site and it won't get any criticism from me. I just think I've obviously caused some distress to some good people and perhaps my more frank or sarcastic views are best given elsewhere.

I needed time away, but this is a great site that I hold fond memories of and while I'll be less prolific here....I'll post.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Nov 2020 12.57am)

I feel upset that you never challenged me to a fight, Stirly.

You've upset me there.

So, your idol Trump got his ass handed to him. What goes around comes around I reckon.

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 11 Nov 20 1.41am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

I feel upset that you never challenged me to a fight, Stirly.

You've upset me there.

So, your idol Trump got his ass handed to him. What goes around comes around I reckon.


Well, I always kind of liked you.....but then you went off on me like some kind of crack user on an enforced juice diet.

But hey....baldy rage I suppose, get your feelings out, better than repressing them.

As for Trump, it ain't over yet.....and if he does lose I hardly think getting the votes he got is getting 'his arse handed to him'.....what was it, four million extra votes than last time?

There are two Americas now and Biden only speaks for the fruitcakes, deviants, handouters and the brainwashed....oh and for some of the follicly challenged.


Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Nov 2020 2.40am)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 11 Nov 20 1.57am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Well, I always kind of liked you.....but then you went off on me like some kind of crack user on a enforced juice diet.

But hey....baldy rage I suppose, get your feelings out, better than repressing them.

As for Trump, it ain't over yet.....and if he does lose I hardly think getting the votes he got is getting 'his arse handed to him'.....what was it, four million extra votes than last time?

There are two Americas now and Biden only speaks for the fruitcakes, deviants, handouters and the brainwashed....oh and for some of the follicly challenged.


Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Nov 2020 1.43am)

Crack users on juice diets. Good stuff.

Yeh I dont really mind you either but your views are enough to turn milk sour, old Stirl.

It is over. Trump is simply in pre-production for MAGA TV, his next move.

Trump did indeed get more votes than last time, but the turnout was vastly bigger, and Biden got the most votes EVER. Trump will also lose handily in the electoral college.

The list of 1 term presidents is short and not too distinguished.

Ergo he got his ass handed to him!

My follicles remain challenged. Extremely challenged.

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 8 of 9 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Topic