You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > where does your pet sleep ?
November 30 2021 6.29pm

where does your pet sleep ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

 

View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 22 Nov 20 9.46pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Not surprised with that carpet.....bland on land.

Carpet?

Oh, you mean the sand. We imported it from Viti Levu for a laugh.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 22 Nov 20 9.51pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Carpet?

Oh, you mean the sand. We imported it from Viti Levu for a laugh.

Not a grain.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 23 Nov 20 7.37am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

Love the photo. Was it an Ikea bookcase ?
cats are b'stards. They really are.

The wire-haired terrier picture i posted. She nearly died to an infection 12 months ago. A trainee vet slept with the dog for 2 days at the clinic and got it sorted.
The bill was huge, but I also bought the nurse some champagne and chocolates. Pets are c-units

Not sure what it is, several bits missing so unable to assemble it
The cat is always shut downstairs at night, not because of our cruelty but because he refuses to sleep upstairs and just goes around howling. We sometimes wonder about his mental state, think he may have cat autism ( if thatís a thing) as he has a particular routine and doesnít like variation. Cannot even blame it on him being 14 as he has always been like it. Perhaps losing his brother at 5 affected him? Brother had congenital heart defect

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View stuckinbristol's Profile stuckinbristol Flag In the woodwork. 23 Nov 20 12.12pm Send a Private Message to stuckinbristol Add stuckinbristol as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

We had a big fat black cat (is that racist ?) in the late 1990's. It used to sleep wherever it wanted. His name was William.
Early hours one morning I was woken by a 'crash'. Cat had fallen asleep on my pillow and then fallen underneath the mattress and we spent ages getting the b'stard out.

Like all pets, he cost us a fortune in vets bills. When you get a vet, check the car park. It's full of Mercedes and Bentley's

Edited by Forest Hillbilly (22 Nov 2020 8.15pm)

Bloody right. Woody was 4 months old when he decided to eat a house plant!
Unfortunately, as we were informed by the vet, the foresaid plant was extremely toxic, bad enough to take down a human apparently, so 4 month old dog spent 3 nights at the vets, ££££££.

No, I can't remember the name of the plant, but Mrs Stuck will know. Just PM me.

Edited by stuckinbristol (23 Nov 2020 12.12pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 23 Nov 20 1.35pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Obviously the chair is more relaxing

BD7E564C-C572-4E4B-B4BA-708D55378BE1.jpeg Attachment: BD7E564C-C572-4E4B-B4BA-708D55378BE1.jpeg (3,981.76Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 23 Nov 20 1.54pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by stuckinbristol

Bloody right. Woody was 4 months old when he decided to eat a house plant!
Unfortunately, as we were informed by the vet, the foresaid plant was extremely toxic, bad enough to take down a human apparently, so 4 month old dog spent 3 nights at the vets, ££££££.

No, I can't remember the name of the plant, but Mrs Stuck will know. Just PM me.

Edited by stuckinbristol (23 Nov 2020 12.12pm)

Should you not have fed him!
And Can you smoke it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DeanMiles's Profile DeanMiles Flag Telford 23 Nov 20 2.22pm Send a Private Message to DeanMiles Add DeanMiles as a friend

Originally posted by DeanMiles

My cat Speroni is just boring and chilled.

At the moment he sleep downstairs on the sofa as it's cold outside. He goes out after being fed when I get up in the morning.

When the weather is nice tho he's never in, only ever comes back for food then leaves again!

We've in the past got him different beds and the cat scratchers etc but he doesn't like any of them. Prefers to lay on a blanket of ours.

Speroni.

20201120_231721.jpg Attachment: 20201120_231721.jpg (27,486.23Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hannes's Profile Hannes Flag Vienna 23 Nov 20 2.29pm Send a Private Message to Hannes Add Hannes as a friend

Our tomcat sleeps in the bed preferably at the cushion between me and the missus. Purrs all night long like a transformer that will soon explode. BTW, I have found out something positive about him: He is a British Shorthair and in the internet I discovered that this breed was first presented to the public in the Crystal Palace in the 19th century. So at least he seems to be Palace through and through.(Maybe purring in the night means "Glad all over"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 23 Nov 20 4.04pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Hannes

Our tomcat sleeps in the bed preferably at the cushion between me and the missus. Purrs all night long like a transformer that will soon explode. BTW, I have found out something positive about him: He is a British Shorthair and in the internet I discovered that this breed was first presented to the public in the Crystal Palace in the 19th century. So at least he seems to be Palace through and through.(Maybe purring in the night means "Glad all over"

We need a picture and name please. Hopefully not Pardew.
Presumably you meant the cat purred all night and not the wife

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hannes's Profile Hannes Flag Vienna 23 Nov 20 5.10pm Send a Private Message to Hannes Add Hannes as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

We need a picture and name please. Hopefully not Pardew.
Presumably you meant the cat purred all night and not the wife

Tomcat "Felipe" purrs and wife explodes .........

Felipe.JPG Attachment: Felipe.JPG (2,803.43Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jimruss's Profile jimruss Flag Sidcup 24 Nov 20 9.58am Send a Private Message to jimruss Add jimruss as a friend

Our cat sleeps upstairs on one of the beds, our chocolate lab sleeps downstairs. The cat is terrified of the dog so her domain is upstairs and the dog stays downstairs.

The dog is such a soppy sod he wouldn't hurt a fly but the cat isn't having any of it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 24 Nov 20 2.01pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by jimruss

Our cat sleeps upstairs on one of the beds, our chocolate lab sleeps downstairs. The cat is terrified of the dog so her domain is upstairs and the dog stays downstairs.

The dog is such a soppy sod he wouldn't hurt a fly but the cat isn't having any of it

We have the same set up. It's like East and West Berlin.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > where does your pet sleep ?