You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics
December 9 2021 2.22pm

US politics

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 179 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Lombardinho's Profile Lombardinho Flag London 21 Jan 21 11.31am Send a Private Message to Lombardinho Add Lombardinho as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Lady Gaga got a new dress which seems to have been quite exciting.

She's an inverted Medusa.
She needs a skirt that big to hide all the snakes.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 21 Jan 21 11.36am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Lombardinho

She's an inverted Medusa.
She needs a skirt that big to hide all the snakes.

An Asudem?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Eggefahrt 21 Jan 21 11.37am Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Pervert.

I feel unclean yet strangely liberated.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 Jan 21 11.39am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Yeah, hence the hopefully it's not just lip service comment. It is exhausting all this hating the other side isn't it. Brexit exacerbated it over here and Trump has in the US over the last 4 years. It never used to be like this did it?

I thought 'hating' was something you got a kick out of.

As for why society is far more polarised than in the past even explaining that is polarising.....essentially it doesn't really matter what we think, what will be, will be.

As for myself I'm getting bored with politics.....Trump was fun, now he's gone, Johnson use to be fun, now he's a cucked pale impression.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View DanH's Profile DanH Online Flag SW2 21 Jan 21 11.52am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I thought 'hating' was something you got a kick out of.

As for why society is far more polarised than in the past even explaining that is polarising.....essentially it doesn't really matter what we think, what will be, will be.

As for myself I'm getting bored with politics.....Trump was fun, now he's gone, Johnson use to be fun, now he's a cucked pale impression.

Nah I don't 'hate' anyone just for their political views. I do think people should be called out for being wrong or for having formed an opinion based on misinformation though.

We all have far more in common when it comes down to it don't we? And most people genuinely mean well and have the best intentions at heart. There's only a small percentage of people that are genuinely nasty c words.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 Jan 21 11.59am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Nah I don't 'hate' anyone just for their political views. I do think people should be called out for being wrong or for having formed an opinion based on misinformation though.

We all have far more in common when it comes down to it don't we? And most people genuinely mean well and have the best intentions at heart. There's only a small percentage of people that are genuinely nasty c words.

I have two boys to support and considering Nick Gusset is trying to ruin me financially by running a Twitter page against me, let's just say that I don't regard the politics you both advocate for as having good intentions.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 21 Jan 21 12.00pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Yeah, hence the hopefully it's not just lip service comment. It is exhausting all this hating the other side isn't it. Brexit exacerbated it over here and Trump has in the US over the last 4 years. It never used to be like this did it?

In Britain the worst for division was Thatcher. Originally women voted for her. Then basically London and the South East as she favoured the City. The rest of the country hated her. There was no Labour/Tory reconciliation. There was basically fighting on the streets. Dole was about a tenner and an entire generation lived on petty to more dangerous crime. You are currently reaping the benefits.
Thatcher devastated non Tory areas on purpose but there was always another thing to keep her in - often tenuous enough. Her own husband and son branching off into illegal arms dealing barely gets a mention. And her own party wanted to stab her in the back. Yet, Tories still think she was great. That's divisive for you. Really Trump didn't even get close - despite the media fury.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 21 Jan 21 12.02pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I have two boys to support and considering Nick Gusset is trying to ruin me financially by running a Twitter page against me, let's just say that I don't regard the politics you both advocate for as having good intentions.

That sounds mad mate. I presume he won't succeed.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 Jan 21 12.08pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

That sounds mad mate. I presume he won't succeed.

No, the way I earn a living now isn't controlled or influenced by leftist sensibilities.

But he doesn't know that.

However I was a teacher in a non political subject and he has put time into closing off that employment and indeed any other.

He isn't an exception on the left.....they have many activists doing what he does.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 21 Jan 21 12.16pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

No, the way I earn a living now isn't controlled or influenced by leftist sensibilities.

But he doesn't know that.

However I was a teacher in a non political subject and he has put time into closing off that employment and indeed any other.

He isn't an exception on the left.....they have many activists doing what he does.

Serves you right for being the leader of a cult ( allegedly). Seriously hope he ( nearly pre-dates me on here) does not succeed, sounds a sad individual. Keep safe

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 Jan 21 12.19pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

When you look at the west now you have to reflect on how we got here.

In the fifties Senator Joseph McCarthy shouted about communist infiltration into American society and he ruined careers. He was told he was wrong and the left never stopped screaming about him.

Today, the left emulate him against the right.

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Jan 2021 12.20pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 Jan 21 12.22pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Serves you right for being the leader of a cult ( allegedly). Seriously hope he ( nearly pre-dates me on here) does not succeed, sounds a sad individual. Keep safe


Yeah, a cult that rarely actually communicates to each other because it doesn't exist.

Cheers Spider, tips hat.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 179 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics