You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics
October 2 2022 6.20pm

US politics

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 302 of 306 < 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 19 Sep 22 2.34am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Let's not forget all those people who supported putting this pervert in office.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Sep 22 8.51pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

PJW on the hyprocrisy of Martha's Vineyard Residents.

[Link]

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Sep 22 9.29pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Here's the latest on Russiagate and the 'Steele Dossier'. Russiagate, that conspiracy theory that Maple's granite shoreline pushed on Hol for years.

There needs to be persecutions of those that pushed these lies within the agencies and that looks like it's happening.

[Link]

If the Republicans get in 2024 there needs to be a proper cleaning house this time around. Not just slogans but a clear out of these corrupt liars.

The Durham investigation? Does anyone responsible actually take that seriously?

As I have said countless times, be patient. Much of what Trump did doesn’t require the filter of a report, or media analysis. It just needs your own eyes and ears.

The desperation of the right to try to taint some of the very best public servants knows no bounds.

Today got worse for Trump as he has been charged with fraud. The net got a little tighter.

As for Durham, try this for a rather more objective analysis:-

[Link] '.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Sep 22 10.04pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

There he is again, the comment stalker.

Obsessed with anything I post.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Sep 22 10.10pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

The attempted hatchet job the right are mounting against Biden is so transparently pathetic that it’s bound to rebound on them.

To repeatedly classify him as a “paedophile” from pictures of him behaving as a grandad would to comfort children in stressful situations is laughable.

The biggest criticism is it is unwise given the number of cameras there are waiting to capture any image that could be construed that way.

Then to try to build a picture of corrupt behaviour because of him trying to support a troubled son in the best way he can will be seen by all other than people who think Rudy Giuliani is an honest man..

I suppose it makes them feel better as they blame him for the impact of the world’s economic problems on him personally.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 21 Sep 22 10.17pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Great to see the president put drop drawers in her place by saying he"s interested in the NI talks, she had nowhere to go, looked like a schoolgirl in the headmasters office!Fair p[lay mr president- keep up the good work!, you sign a contract, you honour it!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Sep 22 10.17pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

There he is again, the comment stalker.

Obsessed with anything I post.

I post comments about opinions I disagree with, which I feel need to be rebutted. Not the poster!

Perhaps you haven’t noticed but most of yours are ignored completely.

Unlike yourself who feels compelled to answer every criticism I make, often in personal terms. As you do again.

Feel free to not reply.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 21 Sep 22 10.19pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The attempted hatchet job the right are mounting against Biden is so transparently pathetic that it’s bound to rebound on them.

To repeatedly classify him as a “paedophile” from pictures of him behaving as a grandad would to comfort children in stressful situations is laughable.

The biggest criticism is it is unwise given the number of cameras there are waiting to capture any image that could be construed that way.

Then to try to build a picture of corrupt behaviour because of him trying to support a troubled son in the best way he can will be seen by all other than people who think Rudy Giuliani is an honest man..

I suppose it makes them feel better as they blame him for the impact of the world’s economic problems on him personally.


You saying a gran dad hugging his gran kids at his sons funeral ain"t a peado?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 21 Sep 22 10.32pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The Durham investigation? Does anyone responsible actually take that seriously?

As I have said countless times, be patient. Much of what Trump did doesn’t require the filter of a report, or media analysis. It just needs your own eyes and ears.

The desperation of the right to try to taint some of the very best public servants knows no bounds.

Today got worse for Trump as he has been charged with fraud. The net got a little tighter.

As for Durham, try this for a rather more objective analysis:-

[Link] '.

You just can't help yourself. You are self proclaiming being responsible whilst anyone who disagrees with you is the opposite.


Your self awareness ( sic ) is something that could fill a book, in my opinion, and anyone else with a responsible attititude.

 


When the veneer of civility cracks and the abuse starts....sit back, smile and enjoy a point at Anfield

He reaching for the pocket....and it's a long overdue yellow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Sep 22 11.11pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


You saying a gran dad hugging his gran kids at his sons funeral ain"t a peado?

Is that how you hug then?

Man, the left have real problems with this stuff.....this is hardly the only clip of this pervert is it....read the released clip of his daughter's diary?

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Sep 2022 11.12pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wilesy01's Profile Wilesy01 Flag Bristol 22 Sep 22 9.37am Send a Private Message to Wilesy01 Add Wilesy01 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Is that how you hug then?

Man, the left have real problems with this stuff.....this is hardly the only clip of this pervert is it....read the released clip of his daughter's diary?

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 Sep 2022 11.12pm)

I do enjoy how you're going out of your way to label Biden a pervert yet have said nothing about Donald Trump's predatory behaviour!

Almost like you have an extreme political blind spot..

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 22 Sep 22 9.46am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Wilesy01

I do enjoy how you're going out of your way to label Biden a pervert yet have said nothing about Donald Trump's predatory behaviour!

Almost like you have an extreme political blind spot..


What have you said about Biden's then? Isn't it a bit ironic that someone so politically partisan would call someone else out for being politically partisan?

I did say something about Trump actually....you know, back in the day when it was relevant. Trump isn't a pervert though, not like your guy. It's a completely other scale.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 302 of 306 < 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics