You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Happy International Women's day
April 16 2021 12.06pm

Happy International Women's day

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 08 Mar 21 8.54am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Let's all admonish those bad men for the Patriarchy and the terrible disparities of the World.

The professors at the department of Women's Studies at Harvard/Stanford/Cambridge will commit to gender-equality in choosing who will be trimming their hedge at the weekend.

Equal opportunities for Gardeners !

"the next time Carlos tips his grass shavings behind the dumpsters at the back of my yard, i'm gonna stab the fvcker" She cried.

And now , sisters of the World, lets all work toward gender-equality in :

- suicide statistics
- prison populations
- life expectancy

- statistics for perpetrators & victims of violent crimes
- Homelessness
- Alcoholism & other addictions

- Karoshi * (see link below)

- war casualties
- Ownership & control of 'resources & kids' after a divorce
- Seats at the stadium for Champions League fixtures

Can i invite the fellas in the link below to doff their caps and hold a minutes-silence for the hardships & underprivilege of women in South London....

[Link]
.
[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (08 Mar 2021 10.09am)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Mar 21 10.35am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

A good woman is worth her weight in gold.

A feminist isn't worth a used handkerchief.


 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 08 Mar 21 10.43am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

A good woman is worth her weight in gold.

A feminist isn't worth a used handkerchief.


this one was an expert in p0 rnography

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (08 Mar 2021 10.43am)

Edited by PalazioVecchio (08 Mar 2021 10.44am)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 08 Mar 21 11.39am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Let's all admonish those bad men for the Patriarchy and the terrible disparities of the World.

The professors at the department of Women's Studies at Harvard/Stanford/Cambridge will commit to gender-equality in choosing who will be trimming their hedge at the weekend.

Equal opportunities for Gardeners !

"the next time Carlos tips his grass shavings behind the dumpsters at the back of my yard, i'm gonna stab the fvcker" She cried.

And now , sisters of the World, lets all work toward gender-equality in :

- suicide statistics
- prison populations
- life expectancy

- statistics for perpetrators & victims of violent crimes
- Homelessness
- Alcoholism & other addictions

- Karoshi * (see link below)

- war casualties
- Ownership & control of 'resources & kids' after a divorce
- Seats at the stadium for Champions League fixtures

Can i invite the fellas in the link below to doff their caps and hold a minutes-silence for the hardships & underprivilege of women in South London....

[Link]
.
[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (08 Mar 2021 10.09am)

That divorce really did hit you hard didn't it.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 08 Mar 21 12.27pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

That divorce really did hit you hard didn't it.

Divorce ? something an incel feminist like yourself will never have to worry about.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 08 Mar 21 2.09pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Gotta love TfL & how they spend Londoners Council Tax

[Link]

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Mar 21 2.30pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Gotta love TfL & how they spend Londoners Council Tax

[Link]

When a bunch of twaats get power you just get more twaats.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2021 2.31pm)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 08 Mar 21 2.33pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Gotta love TfL & how they spend Londoners Council Tax

[Link]

I thought there were more than two genders?

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 08 Mar 21 2.39pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

I thought there were more than two genders?

However many suits them at any given time.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 08 Mar 21 2.58pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

I thought there were more than two genders?

I cant find the link atm, but, the gist of it was, there were a number of womens groups who are up in arms, as these new X'ing lights have the image in a 'SKIRT'

How else do you depict women on X'ing lights, car crashes, Boobies, parking spaces?

I know, instead of the 'beeping' to enable you to cross, just have a recording of a woman nagging

Edited by eagleman13 (08 Mar 2021 3.00pm)

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 08 Mar 21 3.48pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Divorce ? something an incel feminist like yourself will never have to worry about.

Because I love and respect my wife? What a concept.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Inside IR35 08 Mar 21 4.10pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Because I love and respect my wife? What a concept.

Does she make you do the hoovering while she lies in the bath gusset typing?

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Happy International Women's day