You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic
September 17 2021 3.59am

Meet Our New Manager (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 333 of 340 < 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

Topic Locked

View taylors lovechild's Profile taylors lovechild Flag People's Republic of Gozo 04 Jul 21 8.51am Send a Private Message to taylors lovechild Add taylors lovechild as a friend

Originally posted by PatrickA

The Mail has stated that the Vieira announcement will be made this afternoon.
If this happens it will be interesting to see the make up of the coaching team which presumably will be announced at the same time.
If questions are permitted no doubt heíll be asked how it feels to be third choice, why itís taken so long, which players he wants to retain/buy and the future of Zaha.

Maybe they'll make the announcement on the Antiques Roadshow just after the experts have valued Cahill, Dann and Hennessey.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 04 Jul 21 8.52am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by taylors lovechild

Maybe they'll make the announcement on the Antiques Roadshow just after the experts have valued Cahill, Dann and Hennessey.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View MonsterMunch's Profile MonsterMunch Flag Cambridge 04 Jul 21 8.54am Send a Private Message to MonsterMunch Add MonsterMunch as a friend

Patty Vís red n blue army

Fully behind him soon as heís holding that shirt. Heía got a job on, I really think our players will respond to him though (whoever those players are!). Chance we keep Zaha too I think. Am I still riding the wave of optimism from yesterday.. oh yes but hopefully by the end of the day we can get excited for the new season again. Heís a palace type to me, got a pint to prove.Then we can put all our energy into stressing about transfers instead.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View spartakev2's Profile spartakev2 Flag Anerley 04 Jul 21 9.05am Send a Private Message to spartakev2 Add spartakev2 as a friend

Originally posted by doombear


Just keep posting Dazza. I and many more enjoy your posts, but just be a little more careful how you phrase them.

Just an honest question, not trying to stir things up, but why do you enjoy his posts. He states things willvdefinitely, or have happened, and they never do. Just winds me up. Yes I could ignore his posts, but on a thread like this, they're everywhere.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View daven's Profile daven Flag 04 Jul 21 9.07am Send a Private Message to daven Add daven as a friend

Just a suggestion to stop the pointless bickering on here clogging up the threads. How about Dazza you start a new thread with your name included in it, such as " Dazza's info" (not trying to be funny) and then all those who enjoy your posts can read them without insults in between.
To have a thread called "Meet our new manager" is bound to cause controversy because it just builds peoples hopes up.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View martin2412's Profile martin2412 Flag The Big Wide World 04 Jul 21 9.11am Send a Private Message to martin2412 Add martin2412 as a friend

Originally posted by spartakev2

Just an honest question, not trying to stir things up, but why do you enjoy his posts. He states things willvdefinitely, or have happened, and they never do. Just winds me up. Yes I could ignore his posts, but on a thread like this, they're everywhere.

I don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist about Dazza's posts.
Just read it, take it with a pinch of salt, smile and scroll on. Simple.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 04 Jul 21 9.12am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by spartakev2


why do you enjoy his posts. He states things will definitely, or have happened, and they never do. Just winds me up. Yes I could ignore his posts, but on a thread like this, they're everywhere.

You obviously also hate all newspapers and other media as they also state that things will happen that don't.

You state that you can't ignore his posts as they are everywhere on threads like this but you are wrong. He doesn't post that often and it is the keyboard warriors that fill up the thread with their constant hate posts.

if you don't like what dazza has to say it's not hard to just move on to the next post without getting over excited as most of the rest of us do

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View spartakev2's Profile spartakev2 Flag Anerley 04 Jul 21 9.40am Send a Private Message to spartakev2 Add spartakev2 as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

You obviously also hate all newspapers and other media as they also state that things will happen that don't.

You state that you can't ignore his posts as they are everywhere on threads like this but you are wrong. He doesn't post that often and it is the keyboard warriors that fill up the thread with their constant hate posts.

if you don't like what dazza has to say it's not hard to just move on to the next post without getting over excited as most of the rest of us do

Thd question was why do you enjoy his posts, not wether he has a right to post...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View sprites's Profile sprites Flag Auckland 04 Jul 21 9.45am Send a Private Message to sprites Add sprites as a friend

So just catching up a bit here....is there any possible universe in which it isn't Vieria? Or is it definitely a done deal...just waiting for the announcement? Or somewhere in between?

Cheers

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View rednblueblood's Profile rednblueblood 04 Jul 21 9.50am Send a Private Message to rednblueblood Add rednblueblood as a friend

Originally posted by daven

Just a suggestion to stop the pointless bickering on here clogging up the threads. How about Dazza you start a new thread with your name included in it, such as " Dazza's info" (not trying to be funny) and then all those who enjoy your posts can read them without insults in between.
To have a thread called "Meet our new manager" is bound to cause controversy because it just builds peoples hopes up.

Genius!!
Have you ever thought of going into world politics?

Keep it coming Dazza. I donít see why people get so offended by your posts. As you say, if you donít like it donít read it.

 


Killing threads on here since 2005

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 04 Jul 21 10.06am Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by spartakev2

Just an honest question, not trying to stir things up, but why do you enjoy his posts. He states things willvdefinitely, or have happened, and they never do. Just winds me up. Yes I could ignore his posts, but on a thread like this, they're everywhere.


I like it when people are prepared to put their head above the parapet and share what they claim they've been told. Dazza's so-called source may well be near the bottom of the food chain so-to-speak, but that doesn't mean that the club wasn't genuinely interested in Lampard or whoever at the time Dazza posted (Indeed, I believe Lampard was genuinely considered and was interested but pulled out after the approach to Nuno was made public).

However, Dazza's statements of certainty are IMO unwise, hence my suggesting to him to be more careful in how he words his posts.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 04 Jul 21 10.24am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Let's not turn this into a 'Dazza thread'

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 333 of 340 < 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic