You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Roy
May 18 2021 8.44pm

Roy

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Blue'n'red's Profile Blue'n'red Flag Field of Chels (Orpington) 25 Apr 21 2.25am Send a Private Message to Blue'n'red Add Blue'n'red as a friend

He apparently has an announcement to make “but will keep specific news about his decision until a later date”

Wonder what it is?

[Link]

 


They say hard work never hurt anyone ... but why take a chance?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 25 Apr 21 6.56am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Of all the click bait media pimps that one is about the worst and I wouldn't believe anything that is published there - especially by someone referring to our chairman as Simon Parish

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 25 Apr 21 7.22am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Click Bait indeed.

Still if you believe the quote "an agreement has been reached" it is ambiguous.

Steve could have said sorry Roy we are not offering you a new contract and Roy said fair enough.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View AERO's Profile AERO Flag 25 Apr 21 7.58am Send a Private Message to AERO Add AERO as a friend

Why haven't any of the so called candidates distanced themselves from the managers job In the media ? Could it be no other managers have been contacted and Roy is in fact staying ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eagle Black.'s Profile Eagle Black. Flag South Croydon 25 Apr 21 8.24am Send a Private Message to Eagle Black. Add Eagle Black. as a friend

Originally posted by AERO

Why haven't any of the so called candidates distanced themselves from the managers job In the media ? Could it be no other managers have been contacted and Roy is in fact staying ?

Jeeeez hope not.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 25 Apr 21 8.50am Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

If he stays I will not be attending

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View aashman12's Profile aashman12 Flag 25 Apr 21 9.11am Send a Private Message to aashman12 Add aashman12 as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

If he stays I will not be attending

Nevermind, don't rush back will you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View syd snot's Profile syd snot Flag munich 25 Apr 21 11.51am Send a Private Message to syd snot Add syd snot as a friend

I reckon he'll get another year and if he does he deserves it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 25 Apr 21 8.28pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Originally posted by aashman12

Nevermind, don't rush back will you.

I have already bought my season ticket so I presume that it is up to me what I do?
You have bought yours presumably?

Edited by The Dolphin (25 Apr 2021 8.28pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Plaistow Eagle's Profile Plaistow Eagle Flag 25 Apr 21 8.32pm Send a Private Message to Plaistow Eagle Add Plaistow Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by syd snot

I reckon he'll get another year and if he does he deserves it.

No he does not..!!!

So you’re happy with all these turgid performances are you?

If Roy gets another year we go down it’s as simple as that..!!!

Roy has reached and in reality is past his sell by date as a Manager - don’t get me wrong he has done great for us but his race is run and time is done.

If he stays another year - he’s last season will be a year where he takes us to relegation and he’ll probably sacked at some point during the season. Which will be a shame.

Time is now for Roy to go - plain as the nose on your face.

Go now Roy and retire to your Villa in Portugal - that I agree he deserves..!!

COYP


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nubes's Profile Nubes Online Flag London 25 Apr 21 8.48pm Send a Private Message to Nubes Add Nubes as a friend

Originally posted by Plaistow Eagle

No he does not..!!!

So you’re happy with all these turgid performances are you?

If Roy gets another year we go down it’s as simple as that..!!!

Roy has reached and in reality is past his sell by date as a Manager - don’t get me wrong he has done great for us but his race is run and time is done.

If he stays another year - he’s last season will be a year where he takes us to relegation and he’ll probably sacked at some point during the season. Which will be a shame.

Time is now for Roy to go - plain as the nose on your face.

Go now Roy and retire to your Villa in Portugal - that I agree he deserves..!!

COYP

Roy is not taking us down if he gets another year! The watch will be difficult at times but we will not go down.

Across his tenure when have we been close to going down?

Watford, Norwich and who ever through the playoffs plus a host of teams in the prem (Brighton,Newcastle and Wolves) spring to mind who will be battling the drop.

Palace - nah!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View braunstoneagle's Profile braunstoneagle Flag the middle of bumf*** nowhere... 25 Apr 21 8.51pm Send a Private Message to braunstoneagle Add braunstoneagle as a friend

Originally posted by Blue'n'red

He apparently has an announcement to make “but will keep specific news about his decision until a later date”

Wonder what it is?

[Link]

would be fantastic news if he was to stay.

fingers crossed

 


‘Football isn’t instant coffee. You have to work at it. You must grow the bean, grind it.’ Ian Holloway


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Roy