You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > EPL Released list 2021
June 24 2021 12.23pm

EPL Released list 2021

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 05 Jun 21 6.33am Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by HeathMan

More than any other PL Club. Will be interesting to see the 25 in due course.

The list of players released/not renewed are in the first post of the thread.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 05 Jun 21 7.16am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

The list of players released/not renewed are in the first post of the thread.

That isn't really the situation as the list is actually those whose contracts are expiring. We have a further two weeks to submit a final list of players being released but even then we can still negotiate and resign players

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 05 Jun 21 8.38am Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by pompeyeagle

Surely this is a list of players whose contracts are up but havenít been renewed as yet rather than players who have been released. Or am I missing something?


No I think you are right. It's a list of players whose contracts end this summer. PL clubs have till 23rd June to finalize their lists, so we have until then to sort out contracts for any we want to keep (and who want to stay)>

Several of those youngsters will almost certainly be offered extended contracts, for example:
Hale and Matthews were key members of the U23s.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 05 Jun 21 8.43am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by doombear


Several of those youngsters will almost certainly be offered extended contracts, for example:
Hale and Matthews were key members of the U23s.

I wonder why their contracts haven't already been renewed as it doesn't really need the Ok of a new manager surely

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Philís Barber's Profile Philís Barber Flag Crowborough 05 Jun 21 8.51am Send a Private Message to Philís Barber Add Philís Barber as a friend

I wouldíve kept Andros, other than that I hope the list of ***senior players*** is correct.

Great to see us finally rid of Sakho & Sick note, Dann & Ward have been absolutely fantastic for the club but are no longer up to it, Cahill similar, albeit not been here as long. Clyne was allegedly on £80k per week, which is just way too much and Iím also pleased to see the back of Sam Woods as having watched a lot of him for the U23ís he was nowhere near good enough. PVA no surprise and needed improving on anyway.

Edited by Philís Barber (05 Jun 2021 8.54am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Philís Barber's Profile Philís Barber Flag Crowborough 05 Jun 21 8.53am Send a Private Message to Philís Barber Add Philís Barber as a friend

...Double post.

Edited by Philís Barber (05 Jun 2021 8.54am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 05 Jun 21 8.57am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Philís Barber

I wouldíve kept Andros, other than that I hope the list of ***senior players*** is correct.

Great to see us finally rid of Sakho & Sick note, Dann & Ward have been absolutely fantastic for the club but are no longer up to it, Cahill similar, albeit not been here as long. Clyne was allegedly on £80k per week, which is just way too much and Iím also pleased to see the back of Sam Woods as having watched a lot of him for the U23ís he was nowhere near good enough. PVA no surprise and needed improving on anyway.

It is a preliminary list of those players with contracts expiring at 30th June who haven't yet been offered a new contract. It isn't a list of those players definitely leaving

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Philís Barber's Profile Philís Barber Flag Crowborough 05 Jun 21 9.01am Send a Private Message to Philís Barber Add Philís Barber as a friend

Ahh ok ME, thank you for confirming.

The title of the thread is more than a little unhelpful then!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 05 Jun 21 9.28am Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Assuming the money is right and that Ferguson will be fit then I would keep Clyne.
I would also keep Andros.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Putitout's Profile Putitout Flag Oxford 05 Jun 21 9.36am Send a Private Message to Putitout Add Putitout as a friend

Originally posted by pompeyeagle

Surely this is a list of players whose contracts are up but havenít been renewed as yet rather than players who have been released. Or am I missing something?

Thatís what it is, a list of contracts running down soon, quiet a few of those will be offered new deals.
It is a bit strange though to have so many in limbo in this way, at such a late stage, and it does look like a clear out .Letís hope they keep the right ones.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 05 Jun 21 9.47am Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

I would keep Cahill , Townsend and put Clyne on lower wage .
I have a feeling that Guaita will leave , due to an offer from his home land , so therefore keep Hennessey

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 05 Jun 21 10.58am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Fatherken

I would keep Cahill , Townsend and put Clyne on lower wage .
I have a feeling that Guaita will leave , due to an offer from his home land , so therefore keep Hennessey

I had this impression once Butland came in.

Butland is a very good keeper to stay number two for long.

I would be surprised to see Clyne go.....Cahill/Dann, would be dependent upon signings and I'm not that big a fan of Townsend personally.

Edited by Stirlingsays (05 Jun 2021 11.02am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > EPL Released list 2021