You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Edouard or Abraham or neither?
October 16 2021 10.40pm

Edouard or Abraham or neither?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 16 << First< 12 13 14 15 16

 

View samprior's Profile samprior Flag Hamburg 29 Aug 21 1.31pm Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

Originally posted by Chubskip

Based on the Old Firm game we should avoid like covid. He is having a proper mare and is MIA. To quote Harry Redknapp the Celtic manager said' warm up son , your coming off'

Well everyone will be halving their bids after that performance!

I feel we're more interested in Nketiah anyway and are showing interest in others just so Arsenal don't keep asking for more money.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jeeagles Flag 29 Aug 21 2.17pm

Originally posted by Chubskip

Based on the Old Firm game we should avoid like covid. He is having a proper mare and is MIA. To quote Harry Redknapp the Celtic manager said' warm up son , your coming off'

Could be making a point to Celtic? They've received reasonable offers but aren't letting him go.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View gloryhunter's Profile gloryhunter Flag EDINBURGH 29 Aug 21 4.38pm Send a Private Message to gloryhunter Add gloryhunter as a friend

Originally posted by PatrickA

I've been watching Edouard during the first half of the game v Rangers.
He looks pretty static and takes up similar positions to Benteke.
HHe's missed a sitter and hasn't run the channels or shown a turn of pace.
Perhaps he normally shows more and he has a potential transfer on his mind.
Our squad is really crying out for a mobile, pacy forward that stretches defences and can finish.

He has been like this all season and most of last season. He puts no effort into the game, just strolls about like he thinks he is too good for this team. His early time up here he showed some skill, some effort and some belief in himself but has gradually faded away into a striker who doesn't score and doesn't seem to try too hard either (do we really need another one of those?) Too big a risk IMO for £15m.

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.41pm)

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.43pm)

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.51pm)

 


gloryhunter (eagle in exile)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dynamicdick's Profile dynamicdick Flag Dormansland 30 Aug 21 9.17am Send a Private Message to dynamicdick Add dynamicdick as a friend

Originally posted by gloryhunter

He has been like this all season and most of last season. He puts no effort into the game, just strolls about like he thinks he is too good for this team. His early time up here he showed some skill, some effort and some belief in himself but has gradually faded away into a striker who doesn't score and doesn't seem to try too hard either (do we really need another one of those?) Too big a risk IMO for £15m.

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.41pm)

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.43pm)

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.51pm)

IMO just a smoke screen and negotiating ploy to sign EN. Also if he is so static in the Scottish league whatís he going to be like in the EPL? Big wages also.

 


Bring back Brolin

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bexley Eagle's Profile Bexley Eagle Flag Bexley Kent 30 Aug 21 9.25am Send a Private Message to Bexley Eagle Add Bexley Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by gloryhunter

He has been like this all season and most of last season. He puts no effort into the game, just strolls about like he thinks he is too good for this team. His early time up here he showed some skill, some effort and some belief in himself but has gradually faded away into a striker who doesn't score and doesn't seem to try too hard either (do we really need another one of those?) Too big a risk IMO for £15m.

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.41pm)

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.43pm)

Edited by gloryhunter (29 Aug 2021 4.51pm)

Itís a no from me then. We need players that are hungry for success with the right attitude.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eritheagle's Profile eritheagle Flag Erith 30 Aug 21 9.36am Send a Private Message to eritheagle Add eritheagle as a friend

Originally posted by dynamicdick

IMO just a smoke screen and negotiating ploy to sign EN. Also if he is so static in the Scottish league whatís he going to be like in the EPL? Big wages also.

He was awful in the Old Firm match yesterday and was subbed quite early even though Celtic were losing and he's meant to be their star striker.
One thing in our favour though is that he missed an easy chance quite badly so we wouldn't have to teach him how to miss, so he will fit in at Palace straight away!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 16 << First< 12 13 14 15 16

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Edouard or Abraham or neither?