You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > 9/11
September 21 2021 9.52pm

9/11

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 13 Sep 21 6.19pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Thats two years old Stirling, but if true, shocking of Israel to let 3000 people die just so the USA can know what terrorism is!It"s a tough way to let your allie learn to tighten up their borders, with friends like that, who needs enemys?

For all we know, information could have been passed on and not acted on. Genuinely heard that there was a lot of ignored intelligence. I doubt we'll ever get the truth, although in 50 years time, it will probably be on the History Channel with all kinds of stuff we don't know yet.

I always get a slightly weird feeling when I look on the phone and it's 9/11. It just wouldn't have the same ring to it, the way we do our dates. 11/9 just sounds wrong.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 13 Sep 21 6.30pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

one of those few days in my life where I can remember exactly where I was & doing (painting the outside of a house in Addiscombe)
my brother phoned me to say about reports of a plane hitting a skyscraper in USA, I envisaged some small private plane that had made a terrible error.
Shortly after the terrible facts began filtering through
(same as the london bombings-I remember where i was painting, the radio station, incorrect news of a power failure closing the underground etc etc)

I was sitting having a beer in British Club Islamabad watching sky news. Suddenly several High Commission staff rushed out, wonder who they worked for? Within days all the wives and children were evacuated on a specially chartered plane, having had armed escort to airport. Scary times for them but my kids were too young to understand the enormity of the situation. Wife said she had never seen such young fit men as cabin crew! They, of course, were not cabin crew. One of the worst days of my life watching them
Leave

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 13 Sep 21 6.56pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

For all we know, information could have been passed on and not acted on. Genuinely heard that there was a lot of ignored intelligence. I doubt we'll ever get the truth, although in 50 years time, it will probably be on the History Channel with all kinds of stuff we don't know yet.

I always get a slightly weird feeling when I look on the phone and it's 9/11. It just wouldn't have the same ring to it, the way we do our dates. 11/9 just sounds wrong.

Yeah, possibly mate, same ring? I see what you did there!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 13 Sep 21 6.59pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I was sitting having a beer in British Club Islamabad watching sky news. Suddenly several High Commission staff rushed out, wonder who they worked for? Within days all the wives and children were evacuated on a specially chartered plane, having had armed escort to airport. Scary times for them but my kids were too young to understand the enormity of the situation. Wife said she had never seen such young fit men as cabin crew! They, of course, were not cabin crew. One of the worst days of my life watching them
Leave

I had just come in from a weeks holiday in the Greek isles, went to bed, put radio on, heard first plane gone in, thought it would be a 5 seater piper, then hearing the second just had to get up and put tv on.Deffo a strange day, even over here, eerie feel like the world is ending.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 13 Sep 21 7.14pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

I was listening to talk sport and Mike parry came on mic to say a plane had hit the tower. Assuming it was a small plane; then the second plane hit and the truth was out there. 230pm ish. I was working in canary wharf so a lot of movement and police. Sad day when the world changed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 13 Sep 21 7.18pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Thats two years old Stirling, but if true, shocking of Israel to let 3000 people die just so the USA can know what terrorism is!It"s a tough way to let your allie learn to tighten up their borders, with friends like that, who needs enemys?

It was reported on back in 2001 when the arrests were made. I've seen the Fox news clips.

Interestingly the media went silent about it shortly after and its not mentioned in the mainstream at all.

You will hear it mentioned that most of the hijackers were Saudis a hundred times over but not a peep about Mossad knowing.

There is a reason for that.

Mossad of course denied everything at the time as the agents were quietly sent back. But it's practically right there when you look at it.

But I realised long ago that only a few really care about what's true over what's convenient. If you go against what the system wants, it comes for you....just ask Assange and many others.

Edited by Stirlingsays (13 Sep 2021 7.21pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 13 Sep 21 7.23pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

I was listening to talk sport and Mike parry came on mic to say a plane had hit the tower. Assuming it was a small plane; then the second plane hit and the truth was out there. 230pm ish. I was working in canary wharf so a lot of movement and police. Sad day when the world changed.

When I was a youngster I wanted to work in Canary Wharf. What was it like?

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe West 13 Sep 21 8.07pm Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

It was reported on back in 2001 when the arrests were made. I've seen the Fox news clips.

Interestingly the media went silent about it shortly after and its not mentioned in the mainstream at all.

You will hear it mentioned that most of the hijackers were Saudis a hundred times over but not a peep about Mossad knowing.

There is a reason for that.

Mossad of course denied everything at the time as the agents were quietly sent back. But it's practically right there when you look at it.

But I realised long ago that only a few really care about what's true over what's convenient. If you go against what the system wants, it comes for you....just ask Assange and many others.

Edited by Stirlingsays (13 Sep 2021 7.21pm)

Certainly not proven that Mossad knew. Quite a jump from agents being present to foreknowledge.

This is an interesting take on it tho [Link]

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Did you know? 95% of people are morons.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 13 Sep 21 8.24pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

When I was a youngster I wanted to work in Canary Wharf. What was it like?

Busy and BIG. Security everywhere and even more after this. I went on a call out just this Saturday night and went through 2 security checks to get to Cabot Square. I know the UK is always a target so can understand why. Never be too careful when jihadists are around.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 13 Sep 21 8.36pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

wife used to work for JPMorgan finance.
she was on the phone to people in one of the towers when the lines went down.
All across her floor others had the same loss of connection, obviously they didnt realise the enormity of it until later
terrible.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 13 Sep 21 8.39pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Fcuks sake King, put those paint brushes away!

been painting nearly 40yrs CP , I can usually connect a job to major world or personal incidents.
I gotta retire soon !
(probably only another 9 years to go when i hit 70 )

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 13 Sep 21 8.43pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

It was reported on back in 2001 when the arrests were made. I've seen the Fox news clips.

Interestingly the media went silent about it shortly after and its not mentioned in the mainstream at all.

You will hear it mentioned that most of the hijackers were Saudis a hundred times over but not a peep about Mossad knowing.

There is a reason for that.

Mossad of course denied everything at the time as the agents were quietly sent back. But it's practically right there when you look at it.

But I realised long ago that only a few really care about what's true over what's convenient. If you go against what the system wants, it comes for you....just ask Assange and many others.

Edited by Stirlingsays (13 Sep 2021 7.21pm)


Yes, don"t fight the system, they were saying they were there to spy on terror funding palestinians, but why the laughing and lighter pic taking etc?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > 9/11