You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Palace vs Spurs Match Thread
October 16 2021 10.26pm

Palace vs Spurs Match Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 15 of 34 < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 21 4.45pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Cornwall Eagle

Criticizing Ward has become a regular thing on this forum
1. We won 3/0
2. Those of you criticizing cannot have attended a his game

Yes, unfortunately people have short memories, Wards goal line clearence at West Ham was his trademark, its a team game, all play a part !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 21 4.48pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I enjoyed the performance every bit as much as anyone else. I was worrying after the sending off that it was going to be one of those games! When everything is going right, except the one vital thing. We were missing chance after chance, so I feared Spurs might sneak another 1-0 with their only shot on target. But the penalty changed that, and left them open for the second and third.

The negatives about Roy though disappoint me. He did his job. Which was to keep us in the league whilst Parish did his. Roy is as much part of today's success as anyone else, and we need to pay tribute to him.


Indeed!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Plaistow Eagle's Profile Plaistow Eagle Flag 11 Sep 21 4.54pm Send a Private Message to Plaistow Eagle Add Plaistow Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by crystal-purley

The back four had a superb game and Wardy just edged the others although Guehi and Andersen have a brilliant partnership.

Sorry just coughed on my celebratory glass of wine there - Ward just edged the others - are you for real...!!

Mate with Ayew he was the worst Palace player on the pitch..!!

Did you actually watch the game..??

If you did seriously suggest you need to take those rose coloured Ward glasses off..!!

COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View robdave2k's Profile robdave2k Flag 11 Sep 21 4.56pm Send a Private Message to robdave2k Add robdave2k as a friend

I wouldnít have wanted PV in charge of the team RH had.

By the same token though I wouldnít want RH in charge of this group either. I doubt CG would have been in the side under RH.

No doubt we will get some hammerings, but people at least had a smile on their faces today and looked up for it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pretty Tat's Profile Pretty Tat Flag Wednesbury 11 Sep 21 5.00pm Send a Private Message to Pretty Tat Add Pretty Tat as a friend

What a game and result. Irrespective of Spuds absentees, we bossed the game. I thought Gallagher and Zaha were class. Edouard is a great signing as is Olise. Edouard will get us goals.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Plaistow Eagle's Profile Plaistow Eagle Flag 11 Sep 21 5.05pm Send a Private Message to Plaistow Eagle Add Plaistow Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Yes, unfortunately people have short memories, Wards goal line clearence at West Ham was his trademark, its a team game, all play a part !

Why - he did his job and thatís it - isnít anything to lord about..!!

Technically and physically heís no longer good enough and hasnít been for a number of seasons now..!!

Great servant but this team and squad is way above his ability and capabilities..!!

COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 21 5.14pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Plaistow Eagle

Why - he did his job and thatís it - isnít anything to lord about..!!

Technically and physically heís no longer good enough and hasnít been for a number of seasons now..!!

Great servant but this team and squad is way above his ability and capabilities..!!

COYP


So Eddy today, scoring 2 goals, was just doing his job? Thats it? Nothing to lord about? Tell that to the previous posters on here!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View rikz's Profile rikz Flag Croydon 11 Sep 21 5.21pm Send a Private Message to rikz Add rikz as a friend

Originally posted by robdave2k

I wouldnít have wanted PV in charge of the team RH had.

By the same token though I wouldnít want RH in charge of this group either. I doubt CG would have been in the side under RH.

No doubt we will get some hammerings, but people at least had a smile on their faces today and looked up for it.

He would have, out on the right playing deep as part of a compact 442

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View est1905's Profile est1905 Flag 11 Sep 21 5.27pm Send a Private Message to est1905 Add est1905 as a friend

Originally posted by Plaistow Eagle

Why - he did his job and thatís it - isnít anything to lord about..!!

Technically and physically heís no longer good enough and hasnít been for a number of seasons now..!!

Great servant but this team and squad is way above his ability and capabilities..!!

COYP

I see so when your little favourites do something good you wet your pants but Ward clears one off the line you dismiss this as 'merely doing his job' What a joker.
Ward is in the team on merit. It probably is his last season in a Palace shirt but there is a reason why he holds the most top flight appearances for Palace in history. How about showing a little respect instead of criticizing from behind your keyboard as if you are some kind of expert?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 11 Sep 21 5.28pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

If this performance doesn't bring Willo back nothing will.

We have that Grumpymort to contend with, far worse than Willo when it comes to doom and gloom. At least Willo strings a decent sentence together

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 11 Sep 21 5.30pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Good of the BBC to mention us!

On Final Score and Talksport absolutely embarrassing. Driving home the t*** that is Adrian Durham was describing Ronaldo scoring in the warm up!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 21 5.31pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

I see so when your little favourites do something good you wet your pants but Ward clears one off the line you dismiss this as 'merely doing his job' What a joker.
Ward is in the team on merit. It probably is his last season in a Palace shirt but there is a reason why he holds the most top flight appearances for Palace in history. How about showing a little respect instead of criticizing from behind your keyboard as if you are some kind of expert?


I never knew that he holds the most top flight appearences for us , respect indeed! Fair play Wardy, fair play!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 15 of 34 < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Palace vs Spurs Match Thread