You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess
December 1 2021 6.22pm

The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 24 of 28 < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 >

 

View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 21 Oct 21 5.19pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Lol.

As you directly copy and pasted what I said, which is Hrolf seems to hate all muslims, its quite amusing that having actually literally cut and pasted that actual statement (that 1 individual seems to hate all muslims) you appear to think it means I am saying all posters on this forum DO(not even seem) actually hate all muslims. Can you see the difference between those 2 things?

Its very hard to conduct a conversation with you, george, as you dont seem to be able to comprehend the meanings behind basic sentences in the English language.

What I said was: "No posters on here have suggested that all muslims are 'bloodthirty extremists', some have suggested that those muslims who are bloodthirsty extremists, are indeed bloodthirsty extremists."
It speaks volumes for the foresight of Orwell to speak of such people as you before you were born.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 Oct 21 6.35pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Apparently Police denied Amess the last rites.

I was quite shocked when I heard that.....Should have definitely been an exception to preserving the crime scene especially as the crime was witnessed.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Oct 21 7.06pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Apparently Police denied Amess the last rites.

I was quite shocked when I heard that.....Should have definitely been an exception to preserving the crime scene especially as the crime was witnessed.

Was Mr Amess still alive when the Police got there? If so the priority would have been on trying to save him, and neither the last rites nor preserving the crime scene.

I recognise how important the last rights are to devout Catholics, like Mr Amess, but they aren't given to the deceased, only to those whose death is anticipated.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 21 Oct 21 7.19pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

do you accept that not all muslims in England are some kind of problem, and that some of them may even be positive forces and a credit to their local communities?

i agree. The following problems are not featured on a Muslim street :

- binge drinking , associated with
........vomiting, fighting, screaming, litter, public urination defecation and/or fornication, domestic violence, family breakup, industrial days lost through alcoholism , fetal alcohol syndrome, unwanted pregnancies, std's , the problem of giving/receiving sexual consent when blind drunk

drink-driving

Liver cirrhosis

The West is decadent beyond belief. If Muslims look at us and see Sodom & Gomorrah ? can you really blame them ?

the sexual body-count of some people in the West is up into the hundreds. And its now become acceptable to 'settle down and have kids' when you are half dead from old age. In the West, divorce & relationship failure is now the norm. And Social Welfare is paying women to reproduce with unemployed losers.

The muslim approach is probably better overall for the health of kids, parents, society etc.

You can accuse somebody of brutality towards muslim society.....but they would also need to look in the mirror.

A perfect society ? in your dreams.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (21 Oct 2021 7.23pm)

 


Eagle with SE19 altitude

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 Oct 21 7.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

There isn't anything involved in the last rites that would impede saving someone's life.

There isn't a 'I recognise the importance but' to it....no buts...This shouldn't have happened.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Oct 21 10.41pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

There isn't anything involved in the last rites that would impede saving someone's life.

There isn't a 'I recognise the importance but' to it....no buts...This shouldn't have happened.

Whilst I have no opinion on this, it seems that the priest involved, Fr Woolnough, doesn't agree with you. He said "it was important to respect the police's decision and that the officer he approached had radioed colleagues inside the church to relay his request. It would've been a great thing to do if I'd have had the chance, but it wasn't to be."

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 22 Oct 21 12.03am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Kind of sums up the modern church.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View nead1's Profile nead1 Flag 22 Oct 21 12.36am Send a Private Message to nead1 Add nead1 as a friend

In what sense do you mean that? One criticism of the Church, that is often voiced, is that it has failed to adapt and change with modern times - especially the Catholic Church. Is that what you meant?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 22 Oct 21 5.12am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by nead1

In what sense do you mean that? One criticism of the Church, that is often voiced, is that it has failed to adapt and change with modern times - especially the Catholic Church. Is that what you meant?

No I mean the exact opposite.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 22 Oct 21 10.07am Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

No I mean the exact opposite.

Here's what the church thinks about the MP's brutal murder.

[Link]

 


Dad and I watched games standing on the muddy slope of the Holmesdale Road end. He cheered and I rattled.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 22 Oct 21 11.36am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Not such good news for vulnerable white girls being groomed or family members murdered for a perceived slight on the family.

Not great for young girls being sent abroad to be mutilated or forced into arranged marriages.

There are problems everywhere

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

i agree. The following problems are not featured on a Muslim street :

- binge drinking , associated with
........vomiting, fighting, screaming, litter, public urination defecation and/or fornication, domestic violence, family breakup, industrial days lost through alcoholism , fetal alcohol syndrome, unwanted pregnancies, std's , the problem of giving/receiving sexual consent when blind drunk

drink-driving

Liver cirrhosis

The West is decadent beyond belief. If Muslims look at us and see Sodom & Gomorrah ? can you really blame them ?

the sexual body-count of some people in the West is up into the hundreds. And its now become acceptable to 'settle down and have kids' when you are half dead from old age. In the West, divorce & relationship failure is now the norm. And Social Welfare is paying women to reproduce with unemployed losers.

The muslim approach is probably better overall for the health of kids, parents, society etc.

You can accuse somebody of brutality towards muslim society.....but they would also need to look in the mirror.

A perfect society ? in your dreams.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (21 Oct 2021 7.23pm)

 


A lie will travel half way around the world before the truth has got it's shoes on.

When conceited septuagenarians opine , best to ignore.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 22 Oct 21 11.44am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Palace Old Geezer

Here's what the church thinks about the MP's brutal murder.

[Link]

Blimey.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 24 of 28 < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess