You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Terror Attack Liverpool Hospital
December 1 2021 6.26pm

Terror Attack Liverpool Hospital

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 15 Nov 21 10.47am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I've just seen the video of the explosion not quite how the media originally reported it. They said he locked the car doors jumped out then bang.

The video shows the taxi blows up and then the driver leaps out.

Anyway glad the driver is safe.

[Link]

Wow, no wonder the poor driver was injured. I guess he may have rumbled what was going on and so the guy acted in the moment. Either that or he was pre-emptively thought to have saved the day, and that wasn't accurate. In any case, he's now been released from hospital.


Edited by BlueJay (15 Nov 2021 11.20am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 15 Nov 21 11.33am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

I'm just wondering how many of these attacks need to happen before we start talking about how many Muslims in this country are radicalized, rather than being told that not all Muslims are terrorists.

There are apparently dozens of plots being foiled every year, and it is inevitable that some won't be.

When will we stop allowing potential terrorists into this country?


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 15 Nov 21 11.50am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend


how soon before the Mainstream Media conveniently 'forget' this attack ?

 


Eagle with SE19 altitude

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 15 Nov 21 12.12pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Wow, no wonder the poor driver was injured. I guess he may have rumbled what was going on and so the guy acted in the moment. Either that or he was pre-emptively thought to have saved the day, and that wasn't accurate. In any case, he's now been released from hospital.


Edited by BlueJay (15 Nov 2021 11.20am)

FYI I was digging out the media rather than the cabbie. I think they started to build a narrative of a brave cabbie realising his passenger was a terrorist and driving to a safe spot locking the car then jumping out.

Some of that is true but as Eric Morecambe once said not necessarily in the right order.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Orange1290's Profile Orange1290 Flag 15 Nov 21 12.15pm Send a Private Message to Orange1290 Add Orange1290 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio


how soon before the Mainstream Media conveniently 'forget' this attack ?


Not as quickly as they forgot about the young 20 year old Asian hero
who sacrificed his life to save an elderly white woman. No mention of any 'medals' for that guy by many on here. Still, as expected unfortunately.

 


Pro China, EU & Palestine

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 15 Nov 21 12.18pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290


Not as quickly as they forgot about the young 20 year old Asian hero
who sacrificed his life to save an elderly white woman. No mention of any 'medals' for that guy by many on here. Still, as expected unfortunately.

When heroism doesn't tick the right political boxes (be those left or left) its classed as an inconvenience to a narrative rather than an act of bravery.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 15 Nov 21 12.29pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

An Islamist and his accomplices try to blow up a maternity hospital as a second target because he couldn't get to a remembrance day march, one of many attacks in the last few years, and the usual apologists want to talk about 'racism'.

Says it all.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 15 Nov 21 12.44pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

An Islamist and his accomplices try to blow up a maternity hospital as a second target because he couldn't get to a remembrance day march, one of many attacks in the last few years, and the usual apologists want to talk about 'racism'.

Says it all.

You're the only person who has even mentioned racism.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 15 Nov 21 12.46pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290


Not as quickly as they forgot about the young 20 year old Asian hero
who sacrificed his life to save an elderly white woman. No mention of any 'medals' for that guy by many on here. Still, as expected unfortunately.

Or the difference in reaction to the deaths of David Amess and Jo Cox?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 15 Nov 21 12.53pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

When heroism doesn't tick the right political boxes (be those left or left) its classed as an inconvenience to a narrative rather than an act of bravery.

Exactly.

The Millwall fan who fought off the terrorists at Borough Market day 1 hero but by day 2 his previous convictions didn't suit the narrative.

If the cabbie has the right background expect to see plenty of stories if not it will all go quiet.

Edited by Badger11 (15 Nov 2021 12.54pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 15 Nov 21 1.00pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Exactly.

The Millwall fan who fought off the terrorists at Borough Market day 1 hero but by day 2 his previous convictions didn't suit the narrative.

If the cabbie has the right background expect to see plenty of stories if not it will all go quiet.

Edited by Badger11 (15 Nov 2021 12.54pm)

True. It becomes more about propagating narratives that fit this or that echo chamber than honest appraisal of conduct.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dannyh.V2's Profile Dannyh.V2 Flag Stone lickers 15 Nov 21 1.01pm Send a Private Message to Dannyh.V2 Add Dannyh.V2 as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

You're the only person who has even mentioned racism.

Not as quickly as they forgot about the young 20 year old Asian hero
who sacrificed his life to save an elderly white woman. No mention of any 'medals' for that guy by many on here. Still, as expected unfortunately.

Not really no, that statement is literally dripping with racist overtones.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Terror Attack Liverpool Hospital