You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.
December 1 2021 5.53pm

CONservative government incompetence.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 20 Nov 21 5.32pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

You swerved the questions. I expected that tbh.
How much of the 81 billion was spent. I doubt it was all siphoned off in the form you claim. Still never mind, why let facts get in the way of a good bit of fiction.

Not at all, but i have already stated,47 thousand million on PPE, going to a lot of overnight companies, purchasing the PPE from China at 1p a plastic glove, selling on to NHS at 10 a glove, a company that was !dog food for you," renamed "dog food and PPE for you", overnight, it don"t bother you cos its "just business"! If Dianne Abbott done it, you would be on hunger strike outside Downing Street! (and Im no fan of Dianne i might add, had her in my taxi back in the day). As for the 37 thousand million track and trace, that never worked well. People in offices were calling LBC,(not the BBC i might add), saying they are 50 handed and the phone hasn"t rung all day, they are bored. At least Di do Harding, bungles pal, got a peerage out of it though!Now, you didnt answer my question on dingy watch at Dover! Are you going to think , 81 billion pounds is nothing, so these few boat loads of tourists aint worth worrying about poor souls, after all, whats a few hundred million compared to 81 billion?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View crystal-purley's Profile crystal-purley Flag Purley 20 Nov 21 5.36pm Send a Private Message to crystal-purley Add crystal-purley as a friend

Valid point about the hundreds of millions etc but why was it so important just a decade or so back when Labour left behind a debt of 960 billion (including 450 billion which has since been repaid by the banks and the debt has doubled? Just asking

 


Just retired and almost mastered decorating but haven't learned to garden yet

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 20 Nov 21 6.01pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Not at all, but i have already stated,47 thousand million on PPE, going to a lot of overnight companies, purchasing the PPE from China at 1p a plastic glove, selling on to NHS at 10 a glove, a company that was !dog food for you," renamed "dog food and PPE for you", overnight, it don"t bother you cos its "just business"! If Dianne Abbott done it, you would be on hunger strike outside Downing Street! (and Im no fan of Dianne i might add, had her in my taxi back in the day). As for the 37 thousand million track and trace, that never worked well. People in offices were calling LBC,(not the BBC i might add), saying they are 50 handed and the phone hasn"t rung all day, they are bored. At least Di do Harding, bungles pal, got a peerage out of it though!Now, you didnt answer my question on dingy watch at Dover! Are you going to think , 81 billion pounds is nothing, so these few boat loads of tourists aint worth worrying about poor souls, after all, whats a few hundred million compared to 81 billion?

Tbh im more concerned about the 5th legion slowly rocking up than the money. It costs a spit in the ocean (pun not meant) to keep these people. So we did benefit from the 47 billion though. At least you admit you are wrong.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 20 Nov 21 6.03pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by crystal-purley

Valid point about the hundreds of millions etc but why was it so important just a decade or so back when Labour left behind a debt of 960 billion (including 450 billion which has since been repaid by the banks and the debt has doubled? Just asking

You asking me cp? Are you Saying the debt has doubled since labour?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 20 Nov 21 6.07pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Tbh im more concerned about the 5th legion slowly rocking up than the money. It costs a spit in the ocean (pun not meant) to keep these people. So we did benefit from the 47 billion though. At least you admit you are wrong.

You are a loyal to the cause member , I can"t deny that! But you have to take your blu tinted spectacles off mate, I have nowhere stated we did benefit from the stolen 47 thousand million, stolen by your CON servative friends, though I think the friendship is a sopecific two way thing, you speak up for them(very well i might add normally), and they pick your pocket! Win win- for them!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 20 Nov 21 6.31pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

You are a loyal to the cause member , I can"t deny that! But you have to take your blu tinted spectacles off mate, I have nowhere stated we did benefit from the stolen 47 thousand million, stolen by your CON servative friends, though I think the friendship is a sopecific two way thing, you speak up for them(very well i might add normally), and they pick your pocket! Win win- for them!

Not picked my pocket. I pay my tax and get state run returns.
If I thought that money was totally siphoned off in its entirity I would be with you. The silence from your comrades on here and from your socialist party is very loud though. Maybe your information isn't entirely correct.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 20 Nov 21 7.17pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Not picked my pocket. I pay my tax and get state run returns.
If I thought that money was totally siphoned off in its entirity I would be with you. The silence from your comrades on here and from your socialist party is very loud though. Maybe your information isn't entirely correct.

You accuse me of banging on about corruption with zzzzzzz, then accuse me of silence, make your mind up man, have you been taking lessons from bungle on decisiveness?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 20 Nov 21 7.38pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

You accuse me of banging on about corruption with zzzzzzz, then accuse me of silence, make your mind up man, have you been taking lessons from bungle on decisiveness?

The snore was for the constant rattling about corruption and the question was specific about the use of PPE that was purchased.
Not indecisive at all.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 20 Nov 21 7.58pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Not picked my pocket. I pay my tax and get state run returns.
If I thought that money was totally siphoned off in its entirity I would be with you. The silence from your comrades on here and from your socialist party is very loud though. Maybe your information isn't entirely correct.

The pocket has still been picked thou mate, they have nicked the peoples money, for the NHS etc, and that must include you! I didn"t mean they actually came round your house and took your wallet while you were having a selfie and autograph with your local CON!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 20 Nov 21 8.00pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

The snore was for the constant rattling about corruption and the question was specific about the use of PPE that was purchased.
Not indecisive at all.

This thread is about CON servative incompetence mate, and corruption I bang on about is still incompetence surely? This is the Conservative incompetence thread mate, not the I say I say I say thread!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 20 Nov 21 8.05pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

The snore was for the constant rattling about corruption and the question was specific about the use of PPE that was purchased.
Not indecisive at all.

Apologies for the constant rattling on about CON servative corruption mate, but they provide so much material for us journalists, it"s hard to keep up!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 20 Nov 21 8.13pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

The pocket has still been picked thou mate, they have nicked the peoples money, for the NHS etc, and that must include you! I didn"t mean they actually came round your house and took your wallet while you were having a selfie and autograph with your local CON!

For the NHS! Behave, they could be given the whole 2 trillion GDP and the BMA would still say its not enough.
The etc would be a roll of the dice.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.