You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Eze?
January 25 2022 10.26am

Eze?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 16 Dec 21 1.24pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Eze is our best player for me. and the team needs to be built around him, he is our player, Gallagher never will be, you can only get match fit by playing, and i am surprised he hasn't had a few run outs in the U23, i just have a sad feeling PV finds it to awkward to fit him in, when in my opinion he should be the first name on the team sheet.

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, If People Don't Like it F**k Em

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 16 Dec 21 1.35pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Here is a team that fits

*************Keeper************
*****Ward**Andersen**Guehi**
Olise**McArthur*Hughes*Mitchell
******Galagher****Eze**********
*******Wilf or Eduoard*********

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, If People Don't Like it F**k Em

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 16 Dec 21 1.56pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Eze is our best player for me. and the team needs to be built around him, he is our player, Gallagher never will be, you can only get match fit by playing, and i am surprised he hasn't had a few run outs in the U23, i just have a sad feeling PV finds it to awkward to fit him in, when in my opinion he should be the first name on the team sheet.

Managing someone's comeback after such an injury is the sensible thing to do - look how often you see players breakdown again when they're rushed back.

He did play a number of games for the U23s before being bought back into the first team squad.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 16 Dec 21 1.56pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Here is a team that fits

*************Keeper************
*****Ward**Andersen**Guehi**
Olise**McArthur*Hughes*Mitchell
******Galagher****Eze**********
*******Wilf or Eduoard*********

Olise as a wing-back is absolute suicide.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MrRobbo's Profile MrRobbo Flag Purley 16 Dec 21 2.07pm Send a Private Message to MrRobbo Add MrRobbo as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Here is a team that fits

*************Keeper************
*****Ward**Andersen**Guehi**
Olise**McArthur*Hughes*Mitchell
******Galagher****Eze**********
*******Wilf or Eduoard*********

Not sure it fits at all. 1 Wing back who cant attack and 1 who cant defend, and 4 centre mids.

Remember Eze spent most of last season out wide, where he did a decent job. Personally I would have taken Wilf off in the last couple and played him as a wide forward

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Crystal_Clear's Profile Crystal_Clear Flag Belfast 16 Dec 21 2.35pm Send a Private Message to Crystal_Clear Add Crystal_Clear as a friend

Eze will come into things when players disappear for the AFCON.

Ayew, Kouyate and Wilf (possibly).

If Wilf does goto the the AFCON, then Eze will play on the left and it will be upto Wilf to dislodge him when he comes back. If Eze is playing well, then he will find it very hard.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goal Machine's Profile Goal Machine Flag The Cronx 16 Dec 21 3.21pm Send a Private Message to Goal Machine Add Goal Machine as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Here is a team that fits

*************Keeper************
*****Ward**Andersen**Guehi**
Olise**McArthur*Hughes*Mitchell
******Galagher****Eze**********
*******Wilf or Eduoard*********

You have a real obsession with three at the back.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 16 Dec 21 3.36pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Goal Machine

You have a real obsession with three at the back.

i dont even like three at the back just trying to fit a team with Eze, Gallagher and Wilf

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, If People Don't Like it F**k Em

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View aashman12's Profile aashman12 Flag 20 Dec 21 11.29am Send a Private Message to aashman12 Add aashman12 as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

i dont even like three at the back just trying to fit a team with Eze, Gallagher and Wilf

There's the answer to your formation and line up then.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 20 Dec 21 11.48am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

This is the Correct Line up for me, and when all are fit, my opinion.

***********Guaita************
Clyne*Andersen*Guehi*Mitchell
***********Hughes************
***Gallagher*****McArhur*****
************Eze**************
*****Edouard****Wilf*********

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, If People Don't Like it F**k Em

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag 20 Dec 21 2.06pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

This is the Correct Line up for me, and when all are fit, my opinion.

***********Guaita************
Clyne*Andersen*Guehi*Mitchell
***********Hughes************
***Gallagher*****McArhur*****
************Eze**************
*****Edouard****Wilf*********

Now that I like

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Booted Eagle's Profile Booted Eagle Flag Bristol 20 Dec 21 2.22pm Send a Private Message to Booted Eagle Add Booted Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear

Eze will come into things when players disappear for the AFCON.

Ayew, Kouyate and Wilf (possibly).

If Wilf does goto the the AFCON, then Eze will play on the left and it will be upto Wilf to dislodge him when he comes back. If Eze is playing well, then he will find it very hard.

Owners are meeting today to discuss the recent Covid issues in the PL. Suspect this will also be discussed. There was reticence to release players for this tournament before recent issues, this may well be higher now.

 


“ [T]here are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know. ”
—United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Eze?