You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ukraine Situation - Should We Be Worried?
August 14 2022 11.39pm

Ukraine Situation - Should We Be Worried?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 333 of 333 << First< 329 330 331 332 333

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 06 Aug 22 7.46pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by W12

I provided a clear warning and assume you are a grown man.

I obviously watched it and itís tame (pixelated stuff) compared to much Iíve seen coming out of Ukraine.

Not nightmare materiel but not nice.

Itís a horrible, horrible war for sure.

Yes I know but I only asked. Being a grown man doesnít mean my switches on feelings are the same as all other grown men!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 08 Aug 22 6.48pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

This is quite staggering from Amnesty...

[Link]

The level of walk-back on what they reported is staggering. There is simply ZERO room anymore in this modern world for any kind of impartiality.

You are either on one side or the other.

 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Aug 22 8.04pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

This is quite staggering from Amnesty...

[Link]

The level of walk-back on what they reported is staggering. There is simply ZERO room anymore in this modern world for any kind of impartiality.

You are either on one side or the other.

What upsets you? It seems pretty fair and objective to me. Just attempting to ensure clarity for the specific findings in their report.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View W12's Profile W12 11 Aug 22 5.25pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Zelensky ďAmericans are ridiculous, decadent, over-fed and I have contempt for themĒ

This is after America provides his regime with $50 billion in free money

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 12 Aug 22 5.01pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

If you are unsure about any issue, have a look at what W12 is saying about. Then take the opposite view and you won't go far wrong.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View W12's Profile W12 12 Aug 22 6.58pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

If you are unsure about any issue, have a look at what W12 is saying about. Then take the opposite view and you won't go far wrong.

Weak and filed under ďad hominemĒ

Have a look through here as see if you can reply whilst avoiding them.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View W12's Profile W12 12 Aug 22 7.22pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

My advice to anyone willing to listen is to start reading, start researching and generally start paying attention.

This is something that used to the the norm in society. On the plus side the researching thing is now a lot easier as you can do it from your phone.

Oh and stop watching television.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View W12's Profile W12 12 Aug 22 7.43pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by W12

My advice to anyone willing to listen is to start reading, start researching and generally start paying attention.

This is something that used to the the norm in society. On the plus side the researching thing is now a lot easier as you can do it from your phone.

Oh and stop watching television.

Oh and most women who are paying attention are not ugly and obese (wink)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag Yesterday 9.04am Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by W12

Weak and filed under ďad hominemĒ

Have a look through here as see if you can reply whilst avoiding them.

[Link]

I've got a life, I'm not going to waste time reading pro-Putin propaganda.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View W12's Profile W12 Today 12.09pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

I've got a life, I'm not going to waste time reading pro-Putin propaganda.

Is Love Island still going?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View W12's Profile W12 Today 5.09pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 333 of 333 << First< 329 330 331 332 333

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ukraine Situation - Should We Be Worried?