You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Boubacar Kamara (Rumour)
July 5 2022 1.43am

Boubacar Kamara (Rumour)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

 

View Canterbury Palace's Profile Canterbury Palace Flag Whitstable 07 Mar 22 9.24am Send a Private Message to Canterbury Palace Add Canterbury Palace as a friend

Supposedly a very good player. Young and on a free. What's not to like? Defensive midfield definitely an area we need to strengthen long term.

Also John Textor being ready to 'splash the cash' sounds promising.

[Link]

 


We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 07 Mar 22 9.35am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

We have been after him for a while so hopefully that will count for something however if it is true that the other PL clubs are also interested then he will go to one of them.

I don't think we are yet at a position where we can outfight other PL clubs for a player. I look forward to the day when given a choice of Newcastle / West Ham / Everton / Southampton a player chooses Palace as he feels it will be better for his career.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 07 Mar 22 9.37am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

We have been after him for a while so hopefully that will count for something however if it is true that the other PL clubs are also interested then he will go to one of them.

I don't think we are yet at a position where we can outfight other PL clubs for a player. I look forward to the day when given a choice of Newcastle / West Ham / Everton / Southampton a player chooses Palace as he feels it will be better for his career.

Will also be offered mega wages by some of those clubs

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 07 Mar 22 9.57am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I don't think we are yet at a position where we can outfight other PL clubs for a player. I look forward to the day when given a choice of Newcastle / West Ham / Everton / Southampton a player chooses Palace as he feels it will be better for his career.

I'm sure that we can under certain circumstances. Why would a defensive midfielder want to sign for West Ham when they already have Declan Rice for example

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 07 Mar 22 11.00am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

I'm sure that we can under certain circumstances. Why would a defensive midfielder want to sign for West Ham when they already have Declan Rice for example

True but rumour is that Rice is off so is he the replacement?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 08 Mar 22 3.24pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Seems as we are 'ONLY' 10th in the league & OM are fighting for a CL spot, we are not good enough for him . . . [Link]

 


The Child Has Grown,
The Dream Is Gone, And,
I Have Become,
Comfortably Numb.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Robk's Profile Robk Flag 08 Mar 22 4.09pm Send a Private Message to Robk Add Robk as a friend

He sounds like hes up his backside....Too big for his boots...not someone we really want I feel....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 08 Mar 22 4.54pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Robk

He sounds like hes up his backside....Too big for his boots...not someone we really want I feel....

Or perhaps someone who knows his own worth and I don't see anything wrong with that.

I'm not sure how accurate the Mail article is anyway as it talks about John Textor being willing to splash the cash. The shareholders need to rank pari passu in terms of their loans and whilst Textor may be willing to inject more funds are Blitzer, Harris and Parish willing to match him?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Canterbury Palace's Profile Canterbury Palace Flag Whitstable 09 Mar 22 8.09am Send a Private Message to Canterbury Palace Add Canterbury Palace as a friend

Reports now saying that he's in talks with Newcastle, we'll have to get used to this. Players will want to get in early for their push up the table and, obviously, the wages on offer.

Never mind, as I said in my opening post, he's s*** and we should steer well clear.

 


We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 09 Mar 22 11.04am Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by Canterbury Palace

Reports now saying that he's in talks with Newcastle, we'll have to get used to this. Players will want to get in early for their push up the table and, obviously, the wages on offer.

Never mind, as I said in my opening post, he's s*** and we should steer well clear.


Just re-read your opening post and you said nothing of the kind. On the contrary you said 'supposedly a very good player, young and on a free - what's not to like'?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 09 Mar 22 2.16pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by doombear


Just re-read your opening post and you said nothing of the kind. On the contrary you said 'supposedly a very good player, young and on a free - what's not to like'?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 09 Mar 22 4.40pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by doombear


Just re-read your opening post and you said nothing of the kind. On the contrary you said 'supposedly a very good player, young and on a free - what's not to like'?

Times change though don't they.

 


Patrick Viera's
Red and Blue Army!

He decked a bin dipper - respect.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Boubacar Kamara (Rumour)