You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > London's weedy mayor
May 26 2022 2.48am

London's weedy mayor

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

 

View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 13 May 22 5.42pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

You should know the score , if you can"t afford the fare get the bus!It"s not socialism you want is it? If you can"t afford the ride, get another job, or study at school and get a better paying job!We don"t want equality do we?

Or don't waste our time riding round on a moped to learn what a £20 satnav can tell you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 13 May 22 5.53pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Or don't waste our time riding round on a moped to learn what a £20 satnav can tell you.

Our time? Yes, technology killed the taxi game Teddy, thats why i jacked it in, no point paying £87 grand on a new electric taxi that you can keep for 10 years max, just to buy another new one then, ihad the good years out of the game, great career, but its finished now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 13 May 22 6.07pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Our time? Yes, technology killed the taxi game Teddy, thats why i jacked it in, no point paying £87 grand on a new electric taxi that you can keep for 10 years max, just to buy another new one then, ihad the good years out of the game, great career, but its finished now.

They're trialling driverless busses too - if they're successful there will be a few more out of work.
It's a situation that will increase as technological capacity increases and replaces more and more jobs.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 13 May 22 6.18pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

They're trialling driverless busses too - if they're successful there will be a few more out of work.
It's a situation that will increase as technological capacity increases and replaces more and more jobs.

Yes, i fear for the kids , no idea what they will be doing, at least in my old age there wont be any shortage of take away delivery riders!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 13 May 22 6.27pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Yes, i fear for the kids , no idea what they will be doing, at least in my old age there wont be any shortage of take away delivery riders!

Until drones replace them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag Sussex, ex-Cronx. 13 May 22 6.28pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Next Prime Minister.

stop it.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 13 May 22 6.45pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Until drones replace them.

Yes, although i keep hearing about delivery drones but never in urban areas, heard about royal mail going to use them to the isle of wight and sky etc, but doubt my kebab will arrive on one.But the future looks bleak for sure, glad im semi retired to be honest.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 13 May 22 7.54pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Yes, although i keep hearing about delivery drones but never in urban areas, heard about royal mail going to use them to the isle of wight and sky etc, but doubt my kebab will arrive on one.But the future looks bleak for sure, glad im semi retired to be honest.

And when my missus gives the Chinese menu a bashing they'd need a drone the size of a Zeppelin to deliver it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 13 May 22 8.10pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

And when my missus gives the Chinese menu a bashing they'd need a drone the size of a Zeppelin to deliver it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 14 May 22 12.35pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by DaWick

My wife is philosophically ‘left wing’ has met Mr Mayor through her work as well as various world leaders. She is a better person than I and does not rate the integrity of the man.

&#128512;

surely Sadiq has lots of integrity ? he can attend a muslim rally on a Monday, and a LGBT rally on a Tuesday....with impunity. And then he throws petrol on the flames of a personal & ugly Fued with the President of the USA, probably the biggest ally nation of the UK. Great political integrity.

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (14 May 2022 12.41pm)

 


7 points from Manchester this season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 14 May 22 6.55pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

surely Sadiq has lots of integrity ? he can attend a muslim rally on a Monday, and a LGBT rally on a Tuesday....with impunity. And then he throws petrol on the flames of a personal & ugly Fued with the President of the USA, probably the biggest ally nation of the UK. Great political integrity.

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (14 May 2022 12.41pm)


Thing is, the legalisation of weed isn"t such a bad thing is it? So if he brings back the idea to britain, we should thank him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 14 May 22 8.06pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


Thing is, the legalisation of weed isn"t such a bad thing is it? So if he brings back the idea to britain, we should thank him.

Yup it would certainly agree with different legislation. Not that idiot mayor as he’s hardly given an opinion. Sat on the fence again. Obviously waiting for someone to put their head above the parapet.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > London's weedy mayor