You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Neil Oliver....a Watt Tyler for modern times
August 18 2022 9.37am

Neil Oliver....a Watt Tyler for modern times

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 05 Jun 22 12.55pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

What a hero.

Good man. Duine Math.

[Link]

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 05 Jun 22 1.12pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Brave man he can't be popular back home with the SNP.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Jun 22 1.32pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Respect.

He has always been cool, and now thanks to GBN, has the opportunity to tell us the truth.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 05 Jun 22 2.21pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

the original Watt Tyler came to prominence just after a pandemic. But he got it in the neck from the nasty feckers in the State. Literally.

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 05 Jun 22 6.26pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Respect.

He has always been cool, and now thanks to GBN, has the opportunity to tell us the truth.

The truth?

That's at best an opinion, and a very odd opinion it is too, as it lacks any real credibility, let alone evidence.

It's just another "they are all out to get you" conspiracy theory, culminating in another conspiracy theory about those who dismiss conspiracy theories. He is an angry man with a vivid imagination. I can see why he appeals to other angry men with vivid imaginations, but imagining things doesn't make them true.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Jun 22 6.32pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The truth?

That's at best an opinion, and a very odd opinion it is too, as it lacks any real credibility, let alone evidence.

It's just another "they are all out to get you" conspiracy theory, culminating in another conspiracy theory about those who dismiss conspiracy theories. He is an angry man with a vivid imagination. I can see why he appeals to other angry men with vivid imaginations, but imagining things doesn't make them true.

With the greatest respect, you are at best deluded and at worst just here to antagonize.
I have no interest in debating with the wilfully obtuse.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 05 Jun 22 6.55pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

With the greatest respect, you are at best deluded and at worst just here to antagonize.
I have no interest in debating with the wilfully obtuse.

All the antagonism, and delusion, is coming from Oliver and those who promote these weird ideas.

I don't have any interest, given the quality of your past contributions, in "debating" this, or anything else, with you.

All I am doing is pointing out that this isn't the "truth". It's the opinion of someone on GB News. That's all you need to know.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Jun 22 7.52pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

All the antagonism, and delusion, is coming from Oliver and those who promote these weird ideas.

I don't have any interest, given the quality of your past contributions, in "debating" this, or anything else, with you.

All I am doing is pointing out that this isn't the "truth". It's the opinion of someone on GB News. That's all you need to know.

Dismissing something as an opinion does not make it wrong.

Word play nonsense is so 2021. Save it for your parochial pals at the pub.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 05 Jun 22 8.08pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

We are currently living in a West that has imposed economic sanctions on Russia that have served the purpose of making Russia richer and the general population in the West poorer.

And this is deliberate. Celebrated. Cheered on by the entire media. Because that will show Putin.

We live through the looking glass.

 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 05 Jun 22 11.00pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Dismissing something as an opinion does not make it wrong.

Word play nonsense is so 2021. Save it for your parochial pals at the pub.

Of course, it doesn't, but nor does holding it make it the truth.

He is entitled to his opinion. You aren't though entitled to describe any opinion as the truth unless there are incontrovertible facts to support such an assertion. There aren't, so you aren't.

You might wish to dismiss this as "word play" but it's actually very important to realise the difference between those who theorise and those who present factual evidence.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 06 Jun 22 6.21am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Of course, it doesn't, but nor does holding it make it the truth.

He is entitled to his opinion. You aren't though entitled to describe any opinion as the truth unless there are incontrovertible facts to support such an assertion. There aren't, so you aren't.

You might wish to dismiss this as "word play" but it's actually very important to realise the difference between those who theorise and those who present factual evidence.

Surely an opinion about how’s someone feels and about how they see things cannot be more than truth. Staying it not to be the truth is in itself just the very same opinion from a different slant !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 06 Jun 22 7.47am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Of course, it doesn't, but nor does holding it make it the truth.

He is entitled to his opinion. You aren't though entitled to describe any opinion as the truth unless there are incontrovertible facts to support such an assertion. There aren't, so you aren't.

You might wish to dismiss this as "word play" but it's actually very important to realise the difference between those who theorise and those who present factual evidence.

A tired old tactic. The proof is all around you. Those that run the game don't provide any better proof. Do you seriously believe that factual evidence would be available for the likes of us to find?

Np of course you don't. You just like to waste our time.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Neil Oliver....a Watt Tyler for modern times