You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Digital Season Ticket - DIABOLICAL
October 6 2022 2.13pm

Digital Season Ticket - DIABOLICAL

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 3 << First< 1 2 3

 

View Paaalaaace's Profile Paaalaaace Flag Croydon 08 Aug 22 11.47pm Send a Private Message to Paaalaaace Add Paaalaaace as a friend

....And I suppose I can lend it to a mate if I cant go (though hardly ever happens) ....negating the need for season ticket plus which it appears is a load of rubbish

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 09 Aug 22 8.13am Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by Henry of Peckham

I kept my fingers crossed at the turnstile because others before me were falling by the wayside as their electronics failed. However, mine worked! I don't know why and I don't even know how the darn thing got onto my phone because I didn't put it there. When buying my ST I asked for a season ticket card. I'm eligible and was told by Customer Services and the Box Office I was going to be sent one. Did I ever receive it ... of course not. ****ING SHAMBLES AS ALWAYS!!!!


My experience too at the turnstile. Got through with no trouble with the ST that mysteriously and magically appeared in the Google Wallet on my Samsung (I did remember to switch on the NFC so the club's system could read the ST).

Amazingly, I have also been sent a ST card so belt and braces.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MrRobbo's Profile MrRobbo Flag Purley 09 Aug 22 9.43am Send a Private Message to MrRobbo Add MrRobbo as a friend

Must admit, my group are all iPhone users and nobody had any issue downloading or using. so maybe more of an issue with non iphone users?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 10 Aug 22 2.20am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Who can be surprised at the Club making such a mess of tickets and re-selling. I am convinced that many suppliers to and employees of the club are related or mates with someone on the inside.

As I have been saying for a long time, they can't even get a mic to journalists asking questions at the press conference.

The disgusting toilets in the AW continue, perhaps our saviour could spend less time with Jordan media envy and " new stand " and fix some of the basic problems

 


When the veneer of civility cracks and the abuse starts....sit back, smile and enjoy a point at Anfield

He reaching for the pocket....and it's a long overdue yellow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 10 Aug 22 6.25am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

iPhone here - no problems getting the season ticket into the wallet, just couldn't get access to the stadium on Friday evening -

Just one thing - I thought I saw a post where someone said their new season ticket started out red & then turned black when it was updated in time for the first game - mine is still red - are others still red or black now ?
did I imagine this ?

Originally posted by MrRobbo

Must admit, my group are all iPhone users and nobody had any issue downloading or using. so maybe more of an issue with non iphone users?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 10 Aug 22 7.09am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

iPhone here - no problems getting the season ticket into the wallet, just couldn't get access to the stadium on Friday evening -

Just one thing - I thought I saw a post where someone said their new season ticket started out red & then turned black when it was updated in time for the first game - mine is still red - are others still red or black now ?
did I imagine this ?

I had 2, black and red. Black seemed to be st+.. I used this no problem on Friday but it has now gone into expired passes. Not sure what to do or if it will be uodated

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 10 Aug 22 7.22am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Thanks Spider - Just checked again, mine is still red & nothing in expired passes - wonder if the club kept a record of those that couldn't get into the stadium / had to reprint tickets for on Friday so someone has a look at those accounts & updates them ?

When I gave the girl my phone on Friday at the reprint office with the season ticket showing she at least did recognise that it was Season + so at least that's something -

Originally posted by Spiderman

I had 2, black and red. Black seemed to be st+.. I used this no problem on Friday but it has now gone into expired passes. Not sure what to do or if it will be uodated

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 10 Aug 22 7.28am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Also - during the Friday afternoon, in anticipation of the game, I took a look at what you needed to do to add friends & family to the ticket for easier sharing further down the line - I added my brother to the account (he text me his club ticket / membership number) all added fine -

When I was at the stadium & couldn't get in I immediately wondered if when I added my brother I had inadvertently shared the Arsenal ticket with him & that's why I wasn't getting in - he told me that he hadn't received any email in relation to ticket sharing so I breathed a little easier & the girl reprinted my ticket OK, but you can imagine how I felt standing in that reprint queue wondering if I had screwed up earlier in the afternoon.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 10 Aug 22 7.44am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

Also - during the Friday afternoon, in anticipation of the game, I took a look at what you needed to do to add friends & family to the ticket for easier sharing further down the line - I added my brother to the account (he text me his club ticket / membership number) all added fine -

When I was at the stadium & couldn't get in I immediately wondered if when I added my brother I had inadvertently shared the Arsenal ticket with him & that's why I wasn't getting in - he told me that he hadn't received any email in relation to ticket sharing so I breathed a little easier & the girl reprinted my ticket OK, but you can imagine how I felt standing in that reprint queue wondering if I had screwed up earlier in the afternoon.

It all seems so unnecessary., it is all quite stressful. My red ticket ( which does not say +, is still in wallet! My son still has both in wallet and he used a QR code on Friday

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 3 << First< 1 2 3

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Digital Season Ticket - DIABOLICAL