You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour's blatant " side of a bus lie "
October 4 2022 4.41am

Labour's blatant " side of a bus lie "

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 22 6.08pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Could it be any worse. At least the large minority of time wasters would be stopped.

If they will stop taking NI contributions, because we are already paying for it as it is, who knows? But we already pay for dental treatment-if you can find a dentist! The NHS is literally on its knees, I had an operation cancelled last month because they didn"t have an anaesthetist, well, had one for the whole hospital or something, waited all day, to be cancelled! The thing with privatisation is, if you have something serious, they wont touch you unless you pay a mortgage sum for insurance, look at bupa! Always having clause in terms, but its already half privatised anyway- half the surgeons are also managers, the consultants own the nursing agencys that the staff are told to recommend- its getting stitched up day by day, but not my field to die on!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 22 6.14pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

If they will stop taking NI contributions, because we are already paying for it as it is, who knows? But we already pay for dental treatment-if you can find a dentist! The NHS is literally on its knees, I had an operation cancelled last month because they didn"t have an anaesthetist, well, had one for the whole hospital or something, waited all day, to be cancelled! The thing with privatisation is, if you have something serious, they wont touch you unless you pay a mortgage sum for insurance, look at bupa! Always having clause in terms, but its already half privatised anyway- half the surgeons are also managers, the consultants own the nursing agencys that the staff are told to recommend- its getting stitched up day by day, but not my field to die on!


It"s the brexit fallout- no staff- still, it should be fixed in 50 years- ask jacob!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 11 Sep 22 6.15pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

If they will stop taking NI contributions, because we are already paying for it as it is, who knows? But we already pay for dental treatment-if you can find a dentist! The NHS is literally on its knees, I had an operation cancelled last month because they didn"t have an anaesthetist, well, had one for the whole hospital or something, waited all day, to be cancelled! The thing with privatisation is, if you have something serious, they wont touch you unless you pay a mortgage sum for insurance, look at bupa! Always having clause in terms, but its already half privatised anyway- half the surgeons are also managers, the consultants own the nursing agencys that the staff are told to recommend- its getting stitched up day by day, but not my field to die on!

So pay for your operation then. Firstly you wonít have to keep moaning and secondly you can afford it. Why put pressure on yourself and the NHS, if itís that urgent you would pay yourself. It clearly isnít urgent then so you need to wait your turn !
Rub of the green matey.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 22 6.18pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

So pay for your operation then. Firstly you wonít have to keep moaning and secondly you can afford it. Why put pressure on yourself and the NHS, if itís that urgent you would pay yourself. It clearly isnít urgent then so you need to wait your turn !
Rub of the green matey.

Oh no, if I pay for something I will take it- look after yours and your family- fcuk others- where have I heard that before?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 11 Sep 22 6.34pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Oh no, if I pay for something I will take it- look after yours and your family- fcuk others- where have I heard that before?

The last time you were at a taxi rank?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 22 6.48pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

The last time you were at a taxi rank?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 22 6.51pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Oh no, if I pay for something I will take it- look after yours and your family- fcuk others- where have I heard that before?

The other thing about going private is you often have the same surgeon, and in the same hospital, as lots of private hospitals aren"t equipped for the emergency scenario- so you are getting the same treatment- but paying more for it, the only difference might be better aftercare as you will be allocated more staff- all on the insurance bill.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Glazier#1's Profile Glazier#1 Flag 11 Sep 22 10.18pm Send a Private Message to Glazier#1 Add Glazier#1 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Could it be any worse. At least the large minority of time wasters would be stopped.

Who are the time wasters?

What kind of country do we want to live in? A health service free at the point of delivery for everyone or one where everyone has to pay private health insurance so they do have to pay at the point of delivery? No private insurance, no health care

I know what kind of country I want to live in.

The NHS model is something about this country that I feel proud of.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 11 Sep 22 10.22pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

The other thing about going private is you often have the same surgeon, and in the same hospital, as lots of private hospitals aren"t equipped for the emergency scenario- so you are getting the same treatment- but paying more for it, the only difference might be better aftercare as you will be allocated more staff- all on the insurance bill.

No different to dentists, chiropractors, and other specialists really. Hmg sends people private sometimes. Are you saying they shouldnít then. It could be life saving but protect the nhs !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 11 Sep 22 10.49pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

No different to dentists, chiropractors, and other specialists really. Hmg sends people private sometimes. Are you saying they shouldnít then. It could be life saving but protect the nhs !

No, i"m saying why would i pay again for an operation in the same hospital by the same surgeon i had already paid for!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tim Gypsy Hill '64's Profile Tim Gypsy Hill '64 Flag Stoke sub normal 12 Sep 22 1.01am Send a Private Message to Tim Gypsy Hill '64 Add Tim Gypsy Hill '64 as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

No, i"m saying why would i pay again for an operation in the same hospital by the same surgeon i had already paid for!

But you don't question why the hospital (that you* paid for) allows the surgeon (who you* pay a salary to) to moonlight. Along with all the other staff needed. Which is clearly why there is such a waiting time for routine ops. Two to three months annual leave paid for by you* doesn't help either.

you* is the taxpayer by the way

 


Systematically dragged down by the lawmakers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 12 Sep 22 3.34am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Whatever else may be true or not true, the NHS was established when medical costs and demands were entirely different hence it needs to be reformed or fail.

It is not a conspiracy, it is the evolution of medical treatment.

Someone has to address the inherent waste in the system whatever else is done.

TO keep bleating that more money is the answer is IMHO either deluded or an ideologue.

Making premiums for private medical insurance tax deductible would be a good place to start.

No Government has grasped the NHS or social care nettle in the past 30 years.

 


When the veneer of civility cracks and the abuse starts....sit back, smile and enjoy a point at Anfield

He reaching for the pocket....and it's a long overdue yellow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour's blatant " side of a bus lie "