You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Leicester is a war zone
October 2 2022 5.48pm

Leicester is a war zone

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 19 Sep 22 1.33pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

How do I put this nicely? I don't believe you. I think you are as 'English' as your beloved granite shoreline.

Huh? Granite shorelines are very English, I mentioned them as you see them a lot in Cornwall and I know how much you approve of that place. What is there not to believe, I was born in Croydon. Does that somehow make me foreign?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 19 Sep 22 1.50pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Huh? Granite shorelines are very English, I mentioned them as you see them a lot in Cornwall and I know how much you approve of that place. What is there not to believe, I was born in Croydon. Does that somehow make me foreign?

I tell you what, let's both post a '23 & me' or some other genetic linage as evidence on here. Then we will see how much of our genetics are British/northern European/European.

Do you agree?

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Sep 2022 1.54pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 19 Sep 22 2.05pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I tell you what, let's both post a '23 & me' or some other genetic linage as evidence on here. Then we will see how much of our genetics are British/northern European/European.

Do you agree?

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Sep 2022 1.54pm)

My son did it recently. Very English. But, in any case, why is that an issue? If 200 years ago your forebears included an 'outsider' (heaven forfend) does that make you not English? You are so weird. I really think you don't believe anyone that lives outside of Wisbech is English. This does explain why you never go to football matches, you don't have a passport to go South of the river.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 19 Sep 22 3.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

My son did it recently. Very English. But, in any case, why is that an issue? If 200 years ago your forebears included an 'outsider' (heaven forfend) does that make you not English? You are so weird. I really think you don't believe anyone that lives outside of Wisbech is English. This does explain why you never go to football matches, you don't have a passport to go South of the river.

So is that a no then?

If that's all kosher maybe you'll prove more European than me.

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Sep 2022 3.25pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 19 Sep 22 4.54pm Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

For sure the quasi religious battles that are the subject of this thread would have Richard III, whose body was intered in Leicester after being discovered in a car park there, figuratively spinning in his grave.

Apart from the fact that he was a great English king, he was mainly focused on the north of the country and popular opinion suggests that he would have been better served had he been finally laid to rest in York.

 


Dad and I watched games standing on the muddy slope of the Holmesdale Road end. He cheered and I rattled.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Glazier#1's Profile Glazier#1 Flag 19 Sep 22 4.56pm Send a Private Message to Glazier#1 Add Glazier#1 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I tell you what, let's both post a '23 & me' or some other genetic linage as evidence on here. Then we will see how much of our genetics are British/northern European/European.

Do you agree?

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Sep 2022 1.54pm)

Sometimes you make me shudder.

Who's for Aryan?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Glazier#1's Profile Glazier#1 Flag 19 Sep 22 4.58pm Send a Private Message to Glazier#1 Add Glazier#1 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

So is that a no then?

If that's all kosher maybe you'll prove more European than me.

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Sep 2022 3.25pm)

Why the Jewish reference?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 19 Sep 22 5.26pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

I think Leicester is a continuation of the situation in India, and it is becoming more and more prevalent here.


'The polarisation within Hindu-Muslim communities has been exacerbated under India’s prime minister, Narendra Modi, who has come under fire for his treatment of minorities, predominantly Muslims, and for undermining the country’s secular foundations'.

Leicester is a name, this could spread throughout the UK.

It is the importation of Hindu right-wing nationalism.

It has nothing to do with a cricket match.

Edited by steeleye20 (20 Sep 2022 8.16pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 19 Sep 22 5.33pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Glazier#1

Why the Jewish reference?

I don't mean to be impolite but what the feck has it got to do with you?

You come on here constantly asking questions like some curious low set kid.

Post at someone who wants to engage with your general dimness.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 19 Sep 22 5.38pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Leicester is a War zone ?


what would the victors get if they win ? in other words, why bother ?

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Glazier#1's Profile Glazier#1 Flag 19 Sep 22 6.21pm Send a Private Message to Glazier#1 Add Glazier#1 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I don't mean to be impolite but what the feck has it got to do with you?

You come on here constantly asking questions like some curious low set kid.

Post at someone who wants to engage with your general dimness.

But you are impolite. Extremely. There's no need to swear at me, my bright friend.

Why the Jewish reference out of nowhere?

a fair question.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 19 Sep 22 6.29pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Glazier#1

But you are impolite. Extremely. There's no need to swear at me, my bright friend.

Why the Jewish reference out of nowhere?

a fair question.

I'm not here to answer your questions.

None of your business, engage with those who are interested in what you think.

Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Sep 2022 6.30pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Leicester is a war zone