You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread
December 9 2022 5.38am

Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 16 << First< 12 13 14 15 16

Play our World Cup 2022 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2022

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!


 

View aashman12's Profile aashman12 Flag 19 Nov 22 9.22am Send a Private Message to aashman12 Add aashman12 as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Of cause it's his fault, he organizes the team, he motivates them, he makes tactical changes, whose fault is it then, Parish, freedman, PV is for me unproven, i hope he has what it takes, but he isn't above criticism.

He's certainly at fault for the subs, tactical changes, f***ing around with formation, playing edouard in midfield, Ebiowei as a wing back

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 19 Nov 22 9.26am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Out of interest given the criticism levelled at PV who would be your recommendation as manger ?

Assuming Thomas Frank is firmly embedded in Brentford & unless he gets fired we have nothing of interest to prise him away

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 19 Nov 22 12.06pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

I dont understand your obsession with playing out of position. I watch all the games and players seem to move and interchange during the game.
Your other obsession with PV is strange, if he has lost two key midfielders, we seem to have more points after the same amount of games as last season. How has he done that?

By John Textors Money

 



Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 19 Nov 22 12.11pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Dubai Eagle

Out of interest given the criticism levelled at PV who would be your recommendation as manger ?

Assuming Thomas Frank is firmly embedded in Brentford & unless he gets fired we have nothing of interest to prise him away

Dont think Thomas Frank is not necessarily unavailable, in my opinion PV gets until the end of the season, and then reassess, hopefully with a couple more signings in Jan, even Loans, i expect us to finish in the top 10

 



Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 19 Nov 22 2.33pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Dont think Thomas Frank is not necessarily unavailable, in my opinion PV gets until the end of the season, and then reassess, hopefully with a couple more signings in Jan, even Loans, i expect us to finish in the top 10

Personally, I hope he gets the playing resource in of course but had hoped PV would represent a longer term plan and ambition from us.

The first requisite is still to avoid relegation, which I am hopeful of. Beyond that, were PV given time to build not only his team but squad, combined with investment in the academy, I dare to dream of not only longer term stability but success. The choppy waters of the revolving managerial door for me represent instability, a collision course with disaster and a permanency in being perennial battlers for nothing more than PL status.

Football is unforgiving and often unpredictable, so who knows, but were PV to stay here for 2,3+ seasons Id be inclined to suggest that would bring far more improvement and hope than us not getting anyone in, finishing say 16th, changing manager once more, rinsing and repeating for a few more seasons.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 19 Nov 22 2.39pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Personally, I hope he gets the playing resource in of course but had hoped PV would represent a longer term plan and ambition from us.

The first requisite is still to avoid relegation, which I am hopeful of. Beyond that, were PV given time to build not only his team but squad, combined with investment in the academy, I dare to dream of not only longer term stability but success. The choppy waters of the revolving managerial door for me represent instability, a collision course with disaster and a permanency in being perennial battlers for nothing more than PL status.

Football is unforgiving and often unpredictable, so who knows, but were PV to stay here for 2,3+ seasons Id be inclined to suggest that would bring far more improvement and hope than us not getting anyone in, finishing say 16th, changing manager once more, rinsing and repeating for a few more seasons.

Let's hope so

 



Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 16 << First< 12 13 14 15 16

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread