You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ye 24
February 8 2023 8.08am

Ye 24

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 29 Nov 22 9.54am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

All I know is I am pleased his ludicrous claims about Jewish people being behind cancel culture have been shown to be utterly false.

You should know that you can't criticise anyone who is Jewish because it means you support the Holocaust and want to re-enact it.

By no means can it be used to deflect criticism or censor you in any way compared to other groups. Anyone who thinks that power is more centralised in certain areas rather than with individuals is very clearly suffering from extremist conspiracy theories.

Now be a good little man and only reserve your criticisms for white European people.

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Nov 2022 9.56am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 01 Dec 22 9.50pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Well,,,,mhm....surreal.

And Alex Jones the sanest man in the room?

A car crash just turned into a pile-up.

 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 02 Dec 22 3.02am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Well,,,,mhm....surreal.

And Alex Jones the sanest man in the room?

A car crash just turned into a pile-up.

Indeed, he's gone full fruit and nut.

It masks what's been done to him, which has been quite appalling. Still, what's coming out of his mouth isn't going to help him.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 02 Dec 22 7.35am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Indeed, he's gone full fruit and nut.

It masks what's been done to him, which has been quite appalling. Still, what's coming out of his mouth isn't going to help him.

It is the 'mask' bit I suspect will become the defining collective memory. Yes, the words were shocking but uttered in the way that they were? Reduces them to the babbling of a seriously troubled person.

And clearly choreographed to the full.

 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 02 Dec 22 8.10am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

It is the 'mask' bit I suspect will become the defining collective memory. Yes, the words were shocking but uttered in the way that they were? Reduces them to the babbling of a seriously troubled person.

And clearly choreographed to the full.

I had that impression as well.

As if he's going out of his way to be cancelled now.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 02 Dec 22 8.34am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I had that impression as well.

As if he's going out of his way to be cancelled now.

Cancelled from twitter now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 02 Dec 22 8.48am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Cancelled from twitter now.

I guess when you're posting a hybrid version of an Israeli flag with a swastika at the centre you're forcing Musk's hand.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 02 Dec 22 8.53am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I guess when you're posting a hybrid version of an Israeli flag with a swastika at the centre you're forcing Musk's hand.

Well yes, a bit like hitting your head on a wall and wondering why you have a headache. What a div he must be

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 02 Dec 22 9.55am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

The acronym that I think best suits this latest installment is - 'FFS'

Here's a very good point from Trevor Noah, who has found a lot of fame but was and probably still is for me a brilliant stand up comedian:


Why there isn't anybody close to him, agreed by him, to have some censorship over what he says/does I do not know. If he truly has bipolar it can be difficult if not impossible for said individual to firstly stop thinking manically, and then secondly to filter out or prevent those thoughts being verbalised. I think just about any mentally well person, even if for whatever reason did agree with Kanye, were in his position, they'd no better than to do/say some of the things he has.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 02 Dec 22 9.59am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

The acronym that I think best suits this latest installment is - 'FFS'

Here's a very good point from Trevor Noah, who has found a lot of fame but was and probably still is for me a brilliant stand up comedian:


Why there isn't anybody close to him, agreed by him, to have some censorship over what he says/does I do not know. If he truly has bipolar it can be difficult if not impossible for said individual to firstly stop thinking manically, and then secondly to filter out or prevent those thoughts being verbalised. I think just about any mentally well person, even if for whatever reason did agree with Kanye, were in his position, they'd no better than to do/say some of the things he has.

There is a certain view that the drugs he was put onto previously haven't exactly helped him. Something he himself mentioned.

However, Noah may be making some valid points here.

Edited by Stirlingsays (02 Dec 2022 10.01am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 02 Dec 22 10.05am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

The acronym that I think best suits this latest installment is - 'FFS'

Here's a very good point from Trevor Noah, who has found a lot of fame but was (and probably still is) for me a brilliant stand up comedian:


Why there isn't anybody close to KW, agreed by him, to have some censorship over what he says/does I do not know. If he truly has bipolar it can be difficult if not impossible for said individual to firstly stop thinking manically, and then secondly to filter out or prevent those thoughts being verbalised/posted. I think just about any mentally well person, even if for whatever reason they did agree with Kanye, and were in his position, would know better than to do/say some of the things he has.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 02 Dec 22 10.28am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

If you don't like/cannot counter what is being said, change the narrative. And this is a blatent example of that.

Perhaps the most effective marketing tool of all time writ large.

 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ye 24