You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Coronavirus and the impact of Lockdown policy
April 25 2024 5.40am

Coronavirus and the impact of Lockdown policy

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 256 of 256 << First< 252 253 254 255 256

 

View Eden Eagle's Profile Eden Eagle Flag Kent 19 Mar 24 6.28pm Send a Private Message to Eden Eagle Add Eden Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

It’s not a coincidence that the downward trend has reversed. There is more research into the impact of the pandemic in the USA than here but this is useful:-

[Link]

It seems that the impact of all respiratory illness on these issues can be quite negative so with the surge of Covid it can be understood. That and the sedentary life style that accompanied working from home.

Just to reassure people not one of the analyses I read mentioned the vaccines as a possible contributing factor. So get your vaccinations up to date and avoid severe Covid infections.

I will not be having any more Covid “vaccines” WE after suffering a serious heart attack last year caused by a blood clot. Although in my 50’s I have never smoked, hardly drink alcohol, cycle regularly and play tennis each week - my cardiologist is unable to explain what caused the clot although I have my strong suspicions.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View eaglesdare's Profile eaglesdare Flag 19 Mar 24 6.53pm Send a Private Message to eaglesdare Add eaglesdare as a friend

Originally posted by Eden Eagle

I will not be having any more Covid “vaccines” WE after suffering a serious heart attack last year caused by a blood clot. Although in my 50’s I have never smoked, hardly drink alcohol, cycle regularly and play tennis each week - my cardiologist is unable to explain what caused the clot although I have my strong suspicions.

No no you have to play your part. It's very selfish of you to put your own health concerns above a flu like virus with 99 percent survival rate.....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 19 Mar 24 10.18pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Eden Eagle

I will not be having any more Covid “vaccines” WE after suffering a serious heart attack last year caused by a blood clot. Although in my 50’s I have never smoked, hardly drink alcohol, cycle regularly and play tennis each week - my cardiologist is unable to explain what caused the clot although I have my strong suspicions.

Obviously you were very unlucky and I wish you well. Unfortunately it’s not though an unknown or particularly rare event. I am not surprised your cardiologist is unable to understand it. Unless there are lifestyle causes I don’t think anyone can. Jumping to conclusions and possibly blaming the vaccine is very unwise, as it has been shown you are at a much higher risk of problems from a Covid infection when unvaccinated than if you have been.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The groover's Profile The groover Flag Danbury 19 Mar 24 10.31pm Send a Private Message to The groover Add The groover as a friend

If you had covid that may also have caused the clot. Its a chicken or egg scenario.

I did post earlier in the thread that I take an aspirin (blood thinner) every two days as covid is now known to be a hemo (blood) ailment as opposed to respiratory.

The vaccine doesn't stop you getting it as there are so many strains but it does stop you getting very ill.

I had the booster in Sept, got covid in Jan and since then I've had some long term issues. Can't shift a chest infection, headaches and my BP is rising dangerously into stroke territory and resting heart rate is also going up and down.

If they got the clot out quickly and there was no damage done then you should be OK. Fingers crossed for you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View eaglesdare's Profile eaglesdare Flag 19 Mar 24 10.52pm Send a Private Message to eaglesdare Add eaglesdare as a friend

'Long Covid' doesn't EXIST, doctors say...

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The groover's Profile The groover Flag Danbury 19 Mar 24 11.46pm Send a Private Message to The groover Add The groover as a friend

Originally posted by eaglesdare

'Long Covid' doesn't EXIST, doctors say...

[Link]

Oh well that's OK then, nothing is wrong with me or the tens of thousands of other people.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View eaglesdare's Profile eaglesdare Flag 20 Mar 24 12.00am Send a Private Message to eaglesdare Add eaglesdare as a friend

Originally posted by The groover

Oh well that's OK then, nothing is wrong with me or the tens of thousands of other people.

There's no such thing as long covid just as much as there is no vaccine side effects....

The doctors are now most likely being pressured to disregard long covid to get people off the sickness benefits to be honest.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eden Eagle's Profile Eden Eagle Flag Kent 20 Mar 24 5.53am Send a Private Message to Eden Eagle Add Eden Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Obviously you were very unlucky and I wish you well. Unfortunately it’s not though an unknown or particularly rare event. I am not surprised your cardiologist is unable to understand it. Unless there are lifestyle causes I don’t think anyone can. Jumping to conclusions and possibly blaming the vaccine is very unwise, as it has been shown you are at a much higher risk of problems from a Covid infection when unvaccinated than if you have been.

Spending 6 days in a cardiac ward you get to know the staff quite well and they told me that the number of people suffering from strokes and heart attacks has recently gone up significantly and that the profile of those affected is much changed with many more younger and active people being affected.

People can make their own judgements on what might be causing this recent surge of heart attacks and strokes but I will not be taking any further Covid “vaccines”

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 20 Mar 24 7.52am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

You can't dismiss Eden's experience and of those working around him.
What is clear (to me) as that since data gathering ceased to any significant degree with Covid, any such assertions of side-effects with vaccines are dismissed with "no evidence"

There is no evidence, because they are deliberately either keeping the data to themselves, or not keeping any data at all.
So all we are left with is circumstantial, or speculative assertions.
After all, we don't want any massive legal claims against drug companies to impact shareholder dividends.

 


"The facts have changed", Rishi Sunak

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 20 Mar 24 8.15am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Eden Eagle

Spending 6 days in a cardiac ward you get to know the staff quite well and they told me that the number of people suffering from strokes and heart attacks has recently gone up significantly and that the profile of those affected is much changed with many more younger and active people being affected.

People can make their own judgements on what might be causing this recent surge of heart attacks and strokes but I will not be taking any further Covid “vaccines”

Whilst the statistics apparently support the observations made to you by the staff on the ward there is no evidence at all that the vaccines are responsible. Quite the opposite in fact. There is overwhelming evidence that the vaccines prevent severe disease from a Covid infection. It’s Covid itself which is thought to be at the root of the problem. That and our increasingly sedentary lifestyles.

You must obviously make your own decisions but having suffered a very nasty Covid infection a few weeks ago I was very glad that I am fully up to date with the vaccinations because without them I think I would have been extremely ill and who knows what might have followed.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 20 Mar 24 8.27am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

You can't dismiss Eden's experience and of those working around him.
What is clear (to me) as that since data gathering ceased to any significant degree with Covid, any such assertions of side-effects with vaccines are dismissed with "no evidence"

There is no evidence, because they are deliberately either keeping the data to themselves, or not keeping any data at all.
So all we are left with is circumstantial, or speculative assertions.
After all, we don't want any massive legal claims against drug companies to impact shareholder dividends.

No experience should be dismissed but added to all the others and rationally evaluated. There is a huge amount of data being collected so that our understanding of Covid and the long term planning needed to know how we live with it can be done. Of course this includes looking at any side effects from the vaccines, which can occur but at a level that means the benefits of vaccination outweigh them by huge margins.

Your cynicism about drug companies is unwarranted. Due to the need to get the vaccines into arms swiftly, once their efficacy had been established, the drug companies were given protection from legal claims to encourage them to scale up the production. That risk has been taken by governments and any compensation due will be paid by them.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 256 of 256 << First< 252 253 254 255 256

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Coronavirus and the impact of Lockdown policy