You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Hodgson, Ayew and Haaland
July 23 2024 7.29am

Hodgson, Ayew and Haaland

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

 

View Norway's Profile Norway Flag Sandnes,Norway 15 Mar 23 3.47pm Send a Private Message to Norway Add Norway as a friend

This is rubbish - I saw young Haaland while he still was in his mothers womb - and live a few miles from where he grew up-he is from a solid Norwegian farmers family- Still remember an advice from his old uncle - he said it working at his farm- when the press made lot of noice - speek with your feet Erling


his career was carefully planed by his father and the agents - both when he went to Norwegian champions Molde and then to Austria and then to Germany

 


Norway

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 15 Mar 23 4.59pm Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

Originally posted by Norway

This is rubbish - I saw young Haaland while he still was in his mothers womb - and live a few miles from where he grew up-he is from a solid Norwegian farmers family- Still remember an advice from his old uncle - he said it working at his farm- when the press made lot of noice - speek with your feet Erling


his career was carefully planed by his father and the agents - both when he went to Norwegian champions Molde and then to Austria and then to Germany

Thats funny , and rubbish . Haaland was born in Leeds while his old man Alfie was playing for them . So unless you were looking up womens skirts in the town centre your claim is questionable at best
Hes not even Norwiegan hes English and you have stolen him from us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Qwijibo's Profile Qwijibo Flag Bournemouth 15 Mar 23 6.10pm Send a Private Message to Qwijibo Add Qwijibo as a friend

Originally posted by Elpis

Thats funny , and rubbish . Haaland was born in Leeds while his old man Alfie was playing for them . So unless you were looking up womens skirts in the town centre your claim is questionable at best
Hes not even Norwiegan hes English and you have stolen him from us

I know he was born in Leeds, but his accent very much suggests he is not English in any cultural sense.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View southnorwoodhill's Profile southnorwoodhill Flag 15 Mar 23 6.12pm Send a Private Message to southnorwoodhill Add southnorwoodhill as a friend

If Ayew had ended up at Citeh then he'd be on 30 goals a season, honest guv...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Norway's Profile Norway Flag Sandnes,Norway 15 Mar 23 6.38pm Send a Private Message to Norway Add Norway as a friend

When you live in Leeds it is possible to go to Norway on holiday. Enough said

 


Norway

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View crvenaeagle's Profile crvenaeagle Flag 16 Mar 23 3.54am Send a Private Message to crvenaeagle Add crvenaeagle as a friend

I saw this about a year ago actually. The time at which Hodgson was supposed to have said this Haaland was 15 years old or thereabouts, so if it is in fact something Roy said, then it makes sense.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Con_the_Don's Profile Con_the_Don Flag South West 16 Mar 23 5.15am Send a Private Message to Con_the_Don Add Con_the_Don as a friend

I’d say Connor Gallagher improved under us last season and got his England call up. Doesn’t quite seem the same player at Chelsea

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 16 Mar 23 6.30am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

RLC also improved during his loan period with us

Originally posted by Con_the_Don

I’d say Connor Gallagher improved under us last season and got his England call up. Doesn’t quite seem the same player at Chelsea

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Flag 16 Mar 23 6.31am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

The Everton game on opening day -

Originally posted by HesHereHesThere

yes how could I forget - mind you he was pretty sh*t for the first few matches I seem to recall, and we all thought what the fvck have we done here!

See Mateta - if your reading this. there is hope you useless cvnt.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goalpost1's Profile Goalpost1 Flag Worcester Park 16 Mar 23 1.36pm Send a Private Message to Goalpost1 Add Goalpost1 as a friend

Originally posted by Con_the_Don

I’d say Connor Gallagher improved under us last season and got his England call up. Doesn’t quite seem the same player at Chelsea


We have massively missed Conor this season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Hodgson, Ayew and Haaland