You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Congrats to GB News on awards
September 21 2023 1.07pm

Congrats to GB News on awards

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View Mattconrov's Profile Mattconrov Flag 28 Jun 23 10.08am Send a Private Message to Mattconrov Add Mattconrov as a friend

Unlike the BBC, GB news receive no government funding. So they are entitled to be biased in my opinion. Although one of their presenters Nana, now a beacon of free speech and liberty; was calling for jab mandates during lockdown. A right nasty one. I'm sure she doesn't want those views aired anymore.

 


" You're not laughing now are you". Nigel Farage 2016.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eritheagle's Profile eritheagle Flag Erith 28 Jun 23 10.27am Send a Private Message to eritheagle Add eritheagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

So presumably you are very happy with the outrageous bias in the mainstream media, but only when it's in one direction?

I'm sure the lovely lady they have presenting sometimes, De Peiro (or something similar), is a former labour MP and she interviews labour MP's past and present.

Plus quite a few of their news presenters and weather people have crossed over from a very biased Sky News.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace99's Profile palace99 Flag New Mills 28 Jun 23 11.14am Send a Private Message to palace99 Add palace99 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

So presumably you are very happy with the outrageous bias in the mainstream media, but only when it's in one direction?

I didn't offer an opinion on GB News, merely explained a fact.

I presume you feel mainstream media is left wing biased.

Personally, i don't see it and feel people like Johnson have got away with murder (literally).

The BBC, for example, is run by a Tory appointment (hardly unbiased) and for example has never run a story on Michelle Mone ripping off the tax payer for many millions, allowing Brexit lies to be continually repeated without challenge, or asked our current PM why he held an American green card when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Look who owns our newspapers? There is clearly bias printed every day. Why did the Mail spend 13 days covering a non story that Starmer had a beer with a meal after work? The Mail is owned by Johnson's mate, who has tried to put into the Lords.

How many Tory MPs went to Murdoch last wedding??

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 28 Jun 23 12.58pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by palace99

I didn't offer an opinion on GB News, merely explained a fact.

I presume you feel mainstream media is left wing biased.

Personally, i don't see it and feel people like Johnson have got away with murder (literally).

The BBC, for example, is run by a Tory appointment (hardly unbiased) and for example has never run a story on Michelle Mone ripping off the tax payer for many millions, allowing Brexit lies to be continually repeated without challenge, or asked our current PM why he held an American green card when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Look who owns our newspapers? There is clearly bias printed every day. Why did the Mail spend 13 days covering a non story that Starmer had a beer with a meal after work? The Mail is owned by Johnson's mate, who has tried to put into the Lords.

How many Tory MPs went to Murdoch last wedding??

Yes, I hear these excuses from left of centre people all the time.

The simple truth is that the mainstream media is up to its neck in woke and lefties.

Look at the response to Nigel Farage winning an award.

Enough said.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 28 Jun 23 2.29pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by palace99

I didn't offer an opinion on GB News, merely explained a fact.

I presume you feel mainstream media is left wing biased.

Personally, i don't see it and feel people like Johnson have got away with murder (literally).

The BBC, for example, is run by a Tory appointment (hardly unbiased) and for example has never run a story on Michelle Mone ripping off the tax payer for many millions, allowing Brexit lies to be continually repeated without challenge, or asked our current PM why he held an American green card when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Look who owns our newspapers? There is clearly bias printed every day. Why did the Mail spend 13 days covering a non story that Starmer had a beer with a meal after work? The Mail is owned by Johnson's mate, who has tried to put into the Lords.

How many Tory MPs went to Murdoch last wedding??

Are you accusing Boris Johnson of committing a murder or just someone like Boris Johnson? Who was the victim?

The trouble with making stupid comments like that is that it then undermines any argument you are trying to make. Also, sticking a question-mark at the end of an imperative statement, presumably because you think it adds gravitas, is never a good idea.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 28 Jun 23 4.23pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

I suspect the awards have a great deal to do with the demographics of those who vote. That is, mostly people of your vintage and political persuasion.

The younger, "progressive" types probably had no idea there was a poll.

If so, congratulations to GB News on having your own audience vote for you.

That said, if there was a broader canvass and people did vote GB for the reasons articulated in this thread, then this should send out a very clear message to Sky and ITV to stop peddling woke horse dung. Nobody who watches is interested. The BBC and Ch4 have no choice as the law binds them to inclusivity etc. but Sky and ITV are not public broadcasters and are not so bound.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 28 Jun 23 6.20pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

I suspect the awards have a great deal to do with the demographics of those who vote. That is, mostly people of your vintage and political persuasion.

The younger, "progressive" types probably had no idea there was a poll.

If so, congratulations to GB News on having your own audience vote for you.

That said, if there was a broader canvass and people did vote GB for the reasons articulated in this thread, then this should send out a very clear message to Sky and ITV to stop peddling woke horse dung. Nobody who watches is interested. The BBC and Ch4 have no choice as the law binds them to inclusivity etc. but Sky and ITV are not public broadcasters and are not so bound.

Do you mean white folks with your first line as itís difficult to prove that non indigenous folks voted !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 28 Jun 23 8.21pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

I suspect the awards have a great deal to do with the demographics of those who vote. That is, mostly people of your vintage and political persuasion.

The younger, "progressive" types probably had no idea there was a poll.

If so, congratulations to GB News on having your own audience vote for you.

That said, if there was a broader canvass and people did vote GB for the reasons articulated in this thread, then this should send out a very clear message to Sky and ITV to stop peddling woke horse dung. Nobody who watches is interested. The BBC and Ch4 have no choice as the law binds them to inclusivity etc. but Sky and ITV are not public broadcasters and are not so bound.

They have no idea about most things.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 28 Jun 23 8.32pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Do you mean white folks with your first line as itís difficult to prove that non indigenous folks voted !

No I didn't I meant older gits... like me.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 29 Jun 23 10.55pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Are you accusing Boris Johnson of committing a murder or just someone like Boris Johnson? Who was the victim?

The trouble with making stupid comments like that is that it then undermines any argument you are trying to make. Also, sticking a question-mark at the end of an imperative statement, presumably because you think it adds gravitas, is never a good idea.

A perfect reply

 


Responsibility Deficit Disorder is a medical condition. Symptoms include inability to be corrected when wrong, false sense of superiority, desire to share personal info no else cares about, general hubris. It's a medical issue rather than pure arrogance.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tunbridge's Profile Tunbridge Flag Tunbridge Wells 29 Jun 23 11.24pm Send a Private Message to Tunbridge Add Tunbridge as a friend

Oh the irony!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe West 30 Jun 23 8.14am Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by palace99

I didn't offer an opinion on GB News, merely explained a fact.

I presume you feel mainstream media is left wing biased.

Personally, i don't see it and feel people like Johnson have got away with murder (literally).

The BBC, for example, is run by a Tory appointment (hardly unbiased) and for example has never run a story on Michelle Mone ripping off the tax payer for many millions, allowing Brexit lies to be continually repeated without challenge, or asked our current PM why he held an American green card when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Look who owns our newspapers? There is clearly bias printed every day. Why did the Mail spend 13 days covering a non story that Starmer had a beer with a meal after work? The Mail is owned by Johnson's mate, who has tried to put into the Lords.

How many Tory MPs went to Murdoch last wedding??

Itís clear the BBC is more balanced than you both think when youíre both arguing itís biased. However rather obviously all media is biased to some extent, just some more than others. Impartiality is an aim not a claim.

Also the Mone point is incorrect - a simple google search of ĎMone BBCí lists at least four articles related to her illegal activities. They also covered the green card thing but not sure if they directly interviewed him about it.

 


Did you know? 98.0000001% of people are morons.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Congrats to GB News on awards