You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > U21s at home today Mon 14/8
February 25 2024 8.45am

U21s at home today Mon 14/8

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

 

View Brinscalleagle2's Profile Brinscalleagle2 Flag Brinscall 14 Aug 23 3.53pm Send a Private Message to Brinscalleagle2 Add Brinscalleagle2 as a friend

Originally posted by DANGERCLOSE

Who is he?

Apparently a 19 year old released by Tottenham , so a free agent.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View slubglurge's Profile slubglurge Flag welling 14 Aug 23 4.54pm Send a Private Message to slubglurge Add slubglurge as a friend

Sign him up, he was electric

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pssguy's Profile pssguy Online Flag 14 Aug 23 5.31pm Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by slubglurge

Great goal by trialist, sign him up whoever he is

Does he look about a decade older than anyone else and speak Turkish?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mileend's Profile mileend Flag East London 14 Aug 23 7.08pm Send a Private Message to mileend Add mileend as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Palace vs Man Utd U21' by becky

Great win for Palace 3-2 with very late winner

Highlights on the club Palace TV website for free (with login)

Mitchell's LB place isn't under threat from the Trialist. But the attacking Trialist looks a prospect


Palace: Whitworth (GK), Kporha, Francis, Richards, Trialist A (Imray, 45), Reid, Wells-Morrison, Umeh (Trialist B, 61), Ola-Adebomi (Nascimento, 79), Rak-Sakyi.

Subs not used: Izquierdo (GK), Sheridan.

Man Utd: Wooster (GK) (Myles (GK), 32), Oyedele, Jurado, Mengi, Aljofree, Collyer, Mejia (Williams, 75), Shoretire, Hugill (McNeill, 45), Hansen-Aaroen (Ogunneye, 71), Emeran.

Sub not used: Jackson.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 14 Aug 23 7.25pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Palace vs Man Utd U21' by becky

Originally posted by mileend

Great win for Palace 3-2 with very late winner

Highlights on the club Palace TV website for free (with login)

Mitchell's LB place isn't under threat from the Trialist. But the attacking Trialist looks a prospect


Palace: Whitworth (GK), Kporha, Francis, Richards, Trialist A (Imray, 45), Reid, Wells-Morrison, Umeh (Trialist B, 61), Ola-Adebomi (Nascimento, 79), Rak-Sakyi.

Subs not used: Izquierdo (GK), Sheridan.

Man Utd: Wooster (GK) (Myles (GK), 32), Oyedele, Jurado, Mengi, Aljofree, Collyer, Mejia (Williams, 75), Shoretire, Hugill (McNeill, 45), Hansen-Aaroen (Ogunneye, 71), Emeran.

Sub not used: Jackson.

Just to let you know, if you didn't find it, here's todays thread . . . [Link]

 


I'm a blind man, i'm a blind man, now my room is cold,
When a blind man cries, Lord, he feels it from his soul.
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 14 Aug 23 9.10pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

No Tayo, no Akinwale.

Mooney, Phillip, Banks, O'Brien, Plange and more out on loan or gone.

So they get the run around from United in the first half.

But re-organise, stay in the game and then take it to ManU.

Impressed, I was seriously concerned about the U21s this year but no more, we will be competitive.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 14 Aug 23 10.29pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

No Tayo, no Akinwale.

Mooney, Phillip, Banks, O'Brien, Plange and more out on loan or gone.

So they get the run around from United in the first half.

But re-organise, stay in the game and then take it to ManU.

Impressed, I was seriously concerned about the U21s this year but no more, we will be competitive.

The Academy grows stronger by the year. The whole point is to have a conveyor belt of players who can be loaned out for development or sold with a few becoming good enough for the first team.

As for today's game - talk of a game of two halves, chalk and cheese

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View slubglurge's Profile slubglurge Flag welling 15 Aug 23 9.37am Send a Private Message to slubglurge Add slubglurge as a friend

Someone put on twitter that the guy is Rosh Mathaurin. He's been released by Spurs. Pictures of him recovering from what looks like a serious knee injury which could be the reason he was released, heck of a player though. Now would we take a punt on an injured player? Surely not lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace Old Geezer's Profile Palace Old Geezer Flag Midhurst 15 Aug 23 10.36am Send a Private Message to Palace Old Geezer Add Palace Old Geezer as a friend

Originally posted by slubglurge

Someone put on twitter that the guy is Rosh Mathaurin. He's been released by Spurs. Pictures of him recovering from what looks like a serious knee injury which could be the reason he was released, heck of a player though. Now would we take a punt on an injured player? Surely not lol

If that's who it was then he has a very solid CV. Currently without a club Roshaun Mathurin has recovered from a nasty ACL injury after being tipped as Spurs' next Bale. The impressive way he played yesterday would indicate he's recovered well from his injury. I hope Dougie was watching.

 


Dad and I watched games standing on the muddy slope of the Holmesdale Road end. He cheered and I rattled.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pssguy's Profile pssguy Online Flag 16 Aug 23 12.59am Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by Palace Old Geezer

If that's who it was then he has a very solid CV. Currently without a club Roshaun Mathurin has recovered from a nasty ACL injury after being tipped as Spurs' next Bale. The impressive way he played yesterday would indicate he's recovered well from his injury. I hope Dougie was watching.

People come back from ACL's and he certainly looked good yesterday
He was obviously highly regarded a couple of years ago
[Link]
Previously at Chelsea's Academy

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 << First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > U21s at home today Mon 14/8