You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Simple straw poll - Roy to go or stay..!!
April 13 2024 7.05pm

Simple straw poll - Roy to go or stay..!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 10 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

 

View CT GUY-BIGBALD EAGLE's Profile CT GUY-BIGBALD EAGLE Flag bloomfield 04 Feb 24 5.28pm Send a Private Message to CT GUY-BIGBALD EAGLE Add CT GUY-BIGBALD EAGLE as a friend

YES!!, oh yes!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Plaistow Eagle's Profile Plaistow Eagle Flag 04 Feb 24 5.38pm Send a Private Message to Plaistow Eagle Add Plaistow Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzos-love child


He started it PE . Take a look through the posts , i tke exception to being called a knicker wetter just because we dont agree with him .

Mate - football is a matter of opinions - as fans we all see things differently - none of us are right or wrong..!!

Thatís what makes the debates on here so interesting - different perspectives - and I guess why we all post.

One thing that does unite us all though - is that we are all Palace..!!

COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View southnorwoodhill's Profile southnorwoodhill Flag 04 Feb 24 5.47pm Send a Private Message to southnorwoodhill Add southnorwoodhill as a friend

Yes - he can't even Royball anymore, should have gone in December

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 04 Feb 24 5.53pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzos-love child

I do he's a very nice man . Do you know yours ? i heard its a bit like when you eat a tin of beans, how do you know which one made you fart .

How do you know your dad, you keep saying you're looking for your 'daddy' . . . C'mon own up, your a fake.

 


I'm a blind man, i'm a blind man, now my room is cold,
When a blind man cries, Lord, he feels it from his soul.
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pheasant plucker's Profile pheasant plucker Flag Lanzarote 04 Feb 24 5.59pm Send a Private Message to pheasant plucker Add pheasant plucker as a friend

Originally posted by Plaistow Eagle

Mate - football is a matter of opinions - as fans we all see things differently - none of us are right or wrong..!!

Thatís what makes the debates on here so interesting - different perspectives - and I guess why we all post.

One thing that does unite us all though - is that we are all Palace..!!

COYP


I understand the concept of debate PE but i find it very infantile that posters have to result to petty comments such as " Knicker wetters or Panty wetters " just because you opinions are not the same as theirs . Maybe its a fetish thing i dont know , ive never used it to get a point across I've never felt the need to . If someone wants a debate with me thats fine , if they want to trade insults i can trade with the best of them . Yes we are all Palace but unfortunately i think Roy has to go, even if its for the new manager effect to keep us up . COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View redshift's Profile redshift Flag Toronto 04 Feb 24 6.00pm Send a Private Message to redshift Add redshift as a friend

yes, sadly, but yes.

 


Success will lie to you but failure always tells you the truth.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pheasant plucker's Profile pheasant plucker Flag Lanzarote 04 Feb 24 6.02pm Send a Private Message to pheasant plucker Add pheasant plucker as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

How do you know your dad, you keep saying you're looking for your 'daddy' . . . C'mon own up, your a fake.

Do you really want me to expose the fakes ?? You know as well as i do .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View premier fan's Profile premier fan Flag BR4 04 Feb 24 6.02pm Send a Private Message to premier fan Add premier fan as a friend

Yes
Replace with Steve Cooper

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Feb 24 6.09pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzos-love child

Thats rich coming from you ! i heard you was so ugly they used to tie a pork chop around your neck so as the dog would play with you .

Funny.

Not that old joke. Just your inability to use a keyboard.

Calm down John Merrick. I'm sure your mum still loves you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent 04 Feb 24 6.09pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Not so long ago I said sacking him with all the upheaval could be a disaster especially as heíd been unlucky with injuries and I thought he would still grind out enough points to keep us out of trouble, but I think weíve crossed that line, weíre shipping goals and we look a bit of a mess at times. Itís hard to say, but it looks like heís lost the dressing room

So itís now a YES from me, we definitely need a shake up

 


Made in Bromley

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Feb 24 6.11pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzos-love child


I understand the concept of debate PE but i find it very infantile that posters have to result to petty comments such as " Knicker wetters or Panty wetters " just because you opinions are not the same as theirs . Maybe its a fetish thing i dont know , ive never used it to get a point across I've never felt the need to . If someone wants a debate with me thats fine , if they want to trade insults i can trade with the best of them . Yes we are all Palace but unfortunately i think Roy has to go, even if its for the new manager effect to keep us up . COYP

Blimey, are you still wetting your knickers?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pheasant plucker's Profile pheasant plucker Flag Lanzarote 04 Feb 24 6.12pm Send a Private Message to pheasant plucker Add pheasant plucker as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Funny.

Not that old joke. Just your inability to use a keyboard.

Calm down John Merrick. I'm sure your mum still loves you.


And im sure yours still doesn't.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 10 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Simple straw poll - Roy to go or stay..!!