You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Chemical throwing piece of sh{t
July 21 2024 6.18am

Chemical throwing piece of sh{t

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 11 Feb 24 6.46pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

What this highlights is how easy it is to hide when you belong to a closed and separate society within our society.

People like this offer nothing to our society except misogyny, sectarianism, a poor diet, fuller prisons, longer waiting times in A&E and no available doctor's appointments.

It's like politicians looked at all the worst aspects of the American model and decided to inflict them upon Britain.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Feb 24 7.03pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

What this highlights is how easy it is to hide when you belong to a closed and separate society within our society.

...broadly correct. However, his targetted victim was also from that background. Do very many ladies from that background end up marrying/dating a Nigel from Croydon ?

How often is there a domestic violence phenomenon that has effectively been imported into Western Europe ? Acid attacks, honour killings, murder-suicides......its all very lamentable.

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (11 Feb 2024 7.54pm)

 


Kayla did Anfield & Old Trafford

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ouzo Dan's Profile Ouzo Dan Flag Behind you 12 Feb 24 10.09am Send a Private Message to Ouzo Dan Add Ouzo Dan as a friend

This happened last night in Croydon.

 


The mountains are calling & I must go.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 12 Feb 24 11.16am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Ouzo Dan

This happened last night in Croydon.

Probably someone who goes back generations in Croydon just a bit frustrated by the football results.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 12 Feb 24 11.59am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

2024. Cops kitted out in hazchem suits.

For what exactly did our great grandfathers tackle the Mustard Gas at Ypres & the Somme ?

 


Kayla did Anfield & Old Trafford

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Phil’s Barber's Profile Phil’s Barber Flag Crowborough 12 Feb 24 6.39pm Send a Private Message to Phil’s Barber Add Phil’s Barber as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

if i recall correctly, news reports were for up to a dozen people injured including 5 cops.

how the hell did this one-eyed monster manage to evade capture ?

The other people injured were from subsequent cross-contamination. The suspect was only in contact with the woman and her two children and had fled the scene before the arrival of emergency services.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Behind Enemy Lines's Profile Behind Enemy Lines Flag Sussex 13 Feb 24 12.58pm Send a Private Message to Behind Enemy Lines Add Behind Enemy Lines as a friend

Originally posted by Phil’s Barber

The other people injured were from subsequent cross-contamination. The suspect was only in contact with the woman and her two children and had fled the scene before the arrival of emergency services.

This ‘corrosive substance’ malarkey is in vogue at the moment. Some nutter is threatening to use highly corrosive acid to destroy £45 million worth of valuable paintings if Julian Assange dies in Belmarsh. I would have thought that such substances would be highly regulated but they seem to be easily available to the mentally ill. (I’ll await a lesson on how innocuous substances can be mixed together to have the desired effect, but you get my point).

 


hats off to palace, they were always gonna be louder, and hate to say it but they were impressive ALL bouncing and singing.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 13 Feb 24 1.03pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Behind Enemy Lines

This ‘corrosive substance’ malarkey is in vogue at the moment. Some nutter is threatening to use highly corrosive acid to destroy £45 million worth of valuable paintings if Julian Assange dies in Belmarsh. I would have thought that such substances would be highly regulated but they seem to be easily available to the mentally ill. (I’ll await a lesson on how innocuous substances can be mixed together to have the desired effect, but you get my point).

The most obvious substance would be called 'One Shot' its a drain cleaner & available on Ebay etc, ive got some & have had for years(not the same bottle)

 


This operation, will make the 'Charge Of The Light Brigade' seem like a simple military exercise.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Harpo's Profile Harpo Flag Oxfordshire 17 Feb 24 10.01am Send a Private Message to Harpo Add Harpo as a friend

One Shot is nasty stuff - it 'eats' organic material but is no longer available on the retail market, and is now a restricted substance, though still available to those who have a legitimate need for it.

Which just leaves on line suppliers to sell to all comers no questions asked.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 17 Feb 24 10.15am Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Harpo

One Shot is nasty stuff - it 'eats' organic material but is no longer available on the retail market, and is now a restricted substance, though still available to those who have a legitimate need for it.

Which just leaves on line suppliers to sell to all comers no questions asked.

It is available on Ebay, Amazon etc . . . [Link]

 


This operation, will make the 'Charge Of The Light Brigade' seem like a simple military exercise.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 17 Feb 24 11.04am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

It is available on Ebay, Amazon etc . . . [Link]

One shot is stronger than those. You need to have an account and your details are written down when you purchase it. So it is a traceable item by dint of the damage it can cause.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 17 Feb 24 11.33am Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

One shot is stronger than those. You need to have an account and your details are written down when you purchase it. So it is a traceable item by dint of the damage it can cause.

I don't doubt this is all true as it should be, i think my point was that anyone can buy 'similar' on the internet for whatever use they want. I used 'one shot' as an example as it was what i have & purchased from ebay not that long ago. Maybe should've phrased it better.

 


This operation, will make the 'Charge Of The Light Brigade' seem like a simple military exercise.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Chemical throwing piece of sh{t