You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Union Flag Change for GB Olympics Team
April 21 2024 10.01pm

Union Flag Change for GB Olympics Team

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

 

View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 02 Apr 24 11.58am Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

They have changed the colours of the nation's Union Flag from 'Red, White & Blue' to pink n purple for the Paris Olympics. Following on from the St George's Cross on the collar of Nike's football shirts, good idea or more national identity being eroded? . . . [Link]

Mods can you add the word 'Team' to the end of title please i forgot to.

Edited by eagleman13 (02 Apr 2024 12.00pm)

 


I'm a blind man, i'm a blind man, now my room is cold,
When a blind man cries, Lord, he feels it from his soul.
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 02 Apr 24 12.05pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I think it's about time we got rid of the flag of St George and replaced it with a Rainbow coloured flag with the figure of a Trans person in the middle of it.


 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 02 Apr 24 12.28pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Wasn't April fools day yesterday?

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 02 Apr 24 12.31pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Absolute WOKE madness. Reprehensible and disgusting.
I am 'Spitting feathers', coils of smoke rising from my head, in a state of apoplexy.

I shall certainly NOT be watching 'Team GB' at the Olympics.They can go to hell.

Edited by Willo (02 Apr 2024 1.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 02 Apr 24 12.41pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

The ongoing engineered outrage at this sort of s*** is so boring it's untrue - how have we reached a stage where anyone considers themselves 'in a state of apoplexy' about the flag of Team GB at the Olympics... the most mindless s*** you could ever imagine, and people chomp at it over and over again. I didn't even know Team GB had their own flag until I read that I am supposed to be outraged about it.

The snowflakes are most certainly on the right these days.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 02 Apr 24 1.19pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

I'm in favour of changing for modern ideas, names for stations etc. the flag looks modern and stylish.

And the kit was actually changed for the 2012 London Olympics, the last time we did something well.

The deranged exceptionalism and chaos of the tory years had not kicked in by then.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 02 Apr 24 1.20pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

The ongoing engineered outrage at this sort of s*** is so boring it's untrue - how have we reached a stage where anyone considers themselves 'in a state of apoplexy' about the flag of Team GB at the Olympics... the most mindless s*** you could ever imagine, and people chomp at it over and over again. I didn't even know Team GB had their own flag until I read that I am supposed to be outraged about it.

The snowflakes are most certainly on the right these days.

Total and utter hogwash.

A surrender to the Woke agenda.
The defacing of our Union Flag is nothing short of disgusting.
Those on the 'Left' might deem this acceptable, those on the 'Right' are not 'Snowflakes' at all, we do NOT agree with the insulting decision to change the flag to pink and purple.
Nothing is sacred in this modern 'Woke' world.

I have nothing more to add, conniptions leading to hypertension is not recommended for those of my advanced years.I have become beetroot-gilled as I have elucidated by sentiments,molten with anger, red mist of fury surrounding me.

Edited by Willo (02 Apr 2024 1.21pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 02 Apr 24 1.28pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Total and utter hogwash.

A surrender to the Woke agenda.
The defacing of our Union Flag is nothing short of disgusting.
Those on the 'Left' might deem this acceptable, those on the 'Right' are not 'Snowflakes' at all, we do NOT agree with the insulting decision to change the flag to pink and purple.
Nothing is sacred in this modern 'Woke' world.

I have nothing more to add, conniptions leading to hypertension is not recommended for those of my advanced years.I have become beetroot-gilled as I have elucidated by sentiments,molten with anger.

'Molten with anger' over something you probably couldn't have described until the Daily Mail told you to feel angry about it.

There have been so many similar examples of this over the years that no one gave a s*** about, 'your outrage' is completely engineered.

England s*** from 2012 with multi-colour crosses; [Link]

Team GB uniform from 2012 which also changed the colour on the Union Jack: [Link]

Amazing that these weren't controversial at the time....

Snowflake.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag London 02 Apr 24 1.30pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Absolute WOKE madness. Reprehensible and disgusting.
I am 'Spitting feathers', coils of smoke rising from my head, in a state of apoplexy.

I shall certainly NOT be watching 'Team GB' at the Olympics.They can go to hell.

Edited by Willo (02 Apr 2024 1.02pm)

Well said Willo. Im right behind you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag London 02 Apr 24 1.38pm Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

I see Germany having problems with the number 44 on their new shirts as it looks like the SS logo.
I reckon the world will be looking to lose national identity before long.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 02 Apr 24 1.40pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

'Molten with anger' over something you probably couldn't have described until the Daily Mail told you to feel angry about it.

There have been so many similar examples of this over the years that no one gave a s*** about, 'your outrage' is completely engineered.

England s*** from 2012 with multi-colour crosses; [Link]

Team GB uniform from 2012 which also changed the colour on the Union Jack: [Link]

Amazing that these weren't controversial at the time....

Snowflake.

Edward Colston's statue had been in place for over 100 years before anyone felt outraged enough to pull it down.
Amazing it wasn't controversial before that.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 02 Apr 24 1.44pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Edward Colston's statue had been in place for over 100 years before anyone felt outraged enough to pull it down.
Amazing it wasn't controversial before that.

Yeah and any ‘outrage’ at that was a crock of s*** as well…?

This culture war s***e is just nonsense on both sides.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Union Flag Change for GB Olympics Team