You are here: Home > Message Board > Away Fans > Away fans giving it large
November 27 2022 7.29pm

Away fans giving it large

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Play our World Cup 2022 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2022

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!


 

View Stuk's Profile Stuk Flag Top half 17 Apr 18 7.13pm Send a Private Message to Stuk Add Stuk as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

top comedy Stuk.
very funny vid, silly old buggers, being er, silly old biggers..

later that evening...
old bald geezers missus'have a nice day out dear?
Yus love, I walked along some concrete & gave it large but we lost.
old bald geezer missus' never mind dear, we are s*** aren't we'
yus love.

Quite.

"Are we still playing bowls tomorrow dear or are you too upset?"

"No I'll be alright by then, my second team are playing Spurs tonight. They'll cheer me up".

 


Optimistic as ever

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 18 Apr 18 4.21pm Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

The Cream Puffs are really hurting:

[Link]

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 18 Apr 18 4.40pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by bexleydave

The Cream Puffs are really hurting:

[Link]

Bunch of f@nny claps take themselves and their sh1tty club and soulless ground and support so seriously they donít get why people laugh at them.

The kid probably sits next to the one that held the banner up for an opposition shirt.

Sh1t club, support and delusions of grandeur itís remarkable.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ginger Pubic Wig's Profile Ginger Pubic Wig Flag Wickham de L'Ouest 04 May 18 2.00pm Send a Private Message to Ginger Pubic Wig Add Ginger Pubic Wig as a friend

I wouldn't have been happy if my 7yo had the piss taken out of him by some seaweed gimp to be fair to them.

 


If you want to live in a world full of kindness, respect and love, try to show these qualities.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 15 Aug 18 6.07pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

I was parked in my van with the missus this morning (I am 49 yrs old and 6ft), and 2 x 10 year old kids wearing Brighton shirts pretended to throw something at my missus (in the passenger seat) as they walked along the pavement.
I reversed the van after them, and they ran off.

No biggie. Except the missus rebuked me for intimidating kids. My response was, "they were trying to intimidate us, and they got it back ten-fold. So what ? that's how youngsters learn"

Then we saw them an hour later as we were driving back to our house, and they legged it.

OK. no fun intimidating kids, but they started it.

2 hours later , I am in the local shop. one of the kids is with his chavvy mum. She is buying 6 cans of Stella and a bottle of pop.
The kid wanders out of the shop to the car as he sees me coming in.

I don't wear Palace colours, but I did bite. I guess this is how kids learn boundaries these days ?

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 15 Aug 18 6.20pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

I was parked in my van with the missus this morning (I am 49 yrs old and 6ft), and 2 x 10 year old kids wearing Brighton shirts pretended to throw something at my missus (in the passenger seat) as they walked along the pavement.
I reversed the van after them, and they ran off.

No biggie. Except the missus rebuked me for intimidating kids. My response was, "they were trying to intimidate us, and they got it back ten-fold. So what ? that's how youngsters learn"

Then we saw them an hour later as we were driving back to our house, and they legged it.

OK. no fun intimidating kids, but they started it.

2 hours later , I am in the local shop. one of the kids is with his chavvy mum. She is buying 6 cans of Stella and a bottle of pop.
The kid wanders out of the shop to the car as he sees me coming in.

I don't wear Palace colours, but I did bite. I guess this is how kids learn boundaries these days ?

FH, love you loads . . ok slighttly joking

But, This from you, is like Cucking & DanH welcoming newbies to the HOL.

 


The Child Has Grown,
The Dream Is Gone, And,
I Have Become,
Comfortably Numb. . . .
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Terry Ven's Profile Terry Ven Flag 10 Mar 22 3.57pm Send a Private Message to Terry Ven Add Terry Ven as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

I was parked in my van with the missus this morning (I am 49 yrs old and 6ft), and 2 x 10 year old kids wearing Brighton shirts pretended to throw something at my missus (in the passenger seat) as they walked along the pavement.
I reversed the van after them, and they ran off.

No biggie. Except the missus rebuked me for intimidating kids. My response was, "they were trying to intimidate us, and they got it back ten-fold. So what ? that's how youngsters learn"

Then we saw them an hour later as we were driving back to our house, and they legged it.

OK. no fun intimidating kids, but they started it.

2 hours later , I am in the local shop. one of the kids is with his chavvy mum. She is buying 6 cans of Stella and a bottle of pop.
The kid wanders out of the shop to the car as he sees me coming in.

I don't wear Palace colours, but I did bite. I guess this is how kids learn boundaries these days ?

10 year old kids? Blimey mate I think you are taking this all a bit too seriously...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Terry Ven's Profile Terry Ven Flag 10 Mar 22 4.04pm Send a Private Message to Terry Ven Add Terry Ven as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Bunch of f@nny claps take themselves and their sh1tty club and soulless ground and support so seriously they donít get why people laugh at them.

The kid probably sits next to the one that held the banner up for an opposition shirt.

Sh1t club, support and delusions of grandeur itís remarkable.

Just out of interest, in what way have you seen Seaweed fans taking themselves more seriously than fans of other clubs?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 02 May 22 12.21pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by bexleydave

The Cream Puffs are really hurting:

[Link]

I still want to know if the kid knew any of the names of Brighton players.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Terry Ven's Profile Terry Ven Flag 23 Jul 22 12.15am Send a Private Message to Terry Ven Add Terry Ven as a friend

Originally posted by Ian@lowertier

Can not for the life of me think why the club thought it was a good idea to move the away fans right next to the family stand, but this is Palace.
Move the away fans to the middle section of the Arthur Wait would seem to be a sensible idea away form the family stand and away from the lower Holmesdale espically if the get it organised to move the HF to behind the goal area.

Edited by Ian@lowertier (30 Mar 2018 9.00pm)

For me the obvious place to put away fans is in the Sainsbury (Whitehorse) end. Admittedly we are short of options in our ground with 3 decrepit stands but at least they would be more separate...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 23 Jul 22 6.32am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Terry Ven

For me the obvious place to put away fans is in the Sainsbury (Whitehorse) end. Admittedly we are short of options in our ground with 3 decrepit stands but at least they would be more separate...

So the families would be where? If they just swap, surely no different. Donít get me wrong, I often wonder why away fans arenít in the Whitehorse

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Online Flag 23 Jul 22 7.25am Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

Maybe we don't put the away fans in the WH end because of our executive boxes above them -Probably not the best idea to have the people that have paid several thousand £000 for their box for the day getting abused by the opposition travelling faithful below them - Otherwise for sure it would make a lot of sense to have them there -

Originally posted by Spiderman

So the families would be where? If they just swap, surely no different. Donít get me wrong, I often wonder why away fans arenít in the Whitehorse

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Away Fans > Away fans giving it large