You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
May 29 2020 7.59pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 281 of 285 < 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 >

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 20 May 20 12.18pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Swedish girl ends it with her Iraqi boyfriend so he beheads her

[Link]

Sick people. Sick religion

Not wanted here

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 20 May 20 12.27pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Swedish girl ends it with her Iraqi boyfriend so he beheads her

[Link]

Sick people. Sick religion

Not wanted here

He has had a traumatic life and suffered great hardship travelling across Europe to Sweden, probably the girlís fault in some peopleís eyes

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 20 May 20 12.30pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

He has had a traumatic life and suffered great hardship travelling across Europe to Sweden, probably the girlís fault in some peopleís eyes

Now you have explained it like that I completely understand.

I also feel we should be partly to blame, in some way.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 20 May 20 1.05pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Now you have explained it like that I completely understand.

I also feel we should be partly to blame, in some way.

A friend is a University Lecturer and told me this story. A young man who was a former refugee from the Middle East asked a girl for a coffee which she did, once. Later it all got very messy as he started stalking her, pestering her etc.

My friend was asked to talk to him. It turned out that he thought they were engaged because she had agreed to go for a coffee. The girl didn't even see it as a date.

So even though he had been in the UK for several years he still had not understood western dating culture, thankfully my friend was able to end the situation.

My advice to any young girls considering dating men from that region of the world is they don't do casual relationships and breaking it off is a far bigger deal to them than the normal on off stuff that our teens go through.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 20 May 20 3.02pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

A friend is a University Lecturer and told me this story. A young man who was a former refugee from the Middle East asked a girl for a coffee which she did, once. Later it all got very messy as he started stalking her, pestering her etc.

My friend was asked to talk to him. It turned out that he thought they were engaged because she had agreed to go for a coffee. The girl didn't even see it as a date.

So even though he had been in the UK for several years he still had not understood western dating culture, thankfully my friend was able to end the situation.

My advice to any young girls considering dating men from that region of the world is they don't do casual relationships and breaking it off is a far bigger deal to them than the normal on off stuff that our teens go through.


Good advise as always Badger

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 20 May 20 3.32pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle


Good advise as always Badger


I'm sure all the young females of the HOL politics board will take heed.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 20 May 20 3.53pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by DanH


I'm sure all the young females of the HOL politics board will take heed.

Only the Scottish ones.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 20 May 20 3.56pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by DanH


I'm sure all the young females of the HOL politics board will take heed.

Have you?

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 20 May 20 3.59pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Probably get Baroness Chakrabati ( how it grates to call her that) to rewrite it. Will find no evidence whatsoever

Her name always sounds like some posh new foreign bread that I haven't tried out yet.

Edited by Stirlingsays (20 May 2020 4.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 20 May 20 4.27pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

It is incredible that we are told Islam is the religion of peace. I can't think of any religion that has more acts of violents than Islam.
From war in the middle east going on 1500 years
9/11 and hundreds of terror events
Rape gangs
Beheadings
Throat slit meat
Under age arranged marriages
FGM

It is literally the opposite to the religion of peace.
It has to be the most stupid sound bite the left have ever said. And more worryingly I think they believe it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 20 May 20 5.08pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

It is incredible that we are told Islam is the religion of peace. I can't think of any religion that has more acts of violents than Islam.
From war in the middle east going on 1500 years
9/11 and hundreds of terror events
Rape gangs
Beheadings
Throat slit meat
Under age arranged marriages
FGM

It is literally the opposite to the religion of peace.
It has to be the most stupid sound bite the left have ever said. And more worryingly I think they believe it.

When I worked in pakistan some of the biggest drinkers were pakistani. I have also seen many cases of Islamic Middle Eastern males being convicted of drunken driving

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 20 May 20 5.15pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

Now you have explained it like that I completely understand.

I also feel we should be partly to blame, in some way.

At last you are learning. They hate their countries regimes and want to integrate into Western Society.... oh wait... no they donít

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 281 of 285 < 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread