You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
June 5 2020 1.03pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 283 of 286 < 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 >

 

View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 21 May 20 9.33am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

If you really want to understand why this is probably being done in the way it is just read back the last few days comments in this thread.

Accusations and assertions galore along with what feels like suggestions of direct action. Attacking those responsible for clearing up the mess does nothing to actually clear it up.

Blowing hot air at a problem over the internet can though result in antisocial and destructive behaviour. Just look at the example of the attacks on the cell phone masts caused by the 5G conspiracy theories.

Diverting Police resources to deal with such things, especially at this time, is hardly going to help them track and trace the perpetrators involved in these awful crimes is it? And, like it or not, that's their job and no-one else's!

If there have been past failures then assume the lessons have been learned and then judge whether they have when the results of the current actions become clear. Which will be much later.

I look forward to seeing your name in the honours list you are a stalwart defender of the establishment the least they can do is recognise your contribution.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 May 20 9.51am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Some "Britain first" bloke just got found guilty of terror offences. I bet they nail him.

I'm not a fan of that group but I think that terror charge was based upon him not giving them his phone, which is a ridiculous basis to call it terror related.

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 May 2020 9.55am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 21 May 20 10.02am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I'm not a fan of that group but I think that terror charge was based upon him not giving them his phone, which is a ridiculous basis to call it terror related.

Edited by Stirlingsays (21 May 2020 9.55am)

I think they are scum however at the moment they are not an illegal organisation. According to the police they do not need a justification to ask for his phone under the terrorist legislation. The Americans would call that a fishing expedition, hoping to find some illegal activity.

It does concern me it's one thing to say this person is a terrorist and should hand over their phone it's something else to do this just because you are a loathsome individual.

What would happen if they did that to Corbyn he's probably met more terrorists in his lifetime that this bloke.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 21 May 20 10.33am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I think they are scum however at the moment they are not an illegal organisation. According to the police they do not need a justification to ask for his phone under the terrorist legislation. The Americans would call that a fishing expedition, hoping to find some illegal activity.

It does concern me it's one thing to say this person is a terrorist and should hand over their phone it's something else to do this just because you are a loathsome individual.

What would happen if they did that to Corbyn he's probably met more terrorists in his lifetime that this bloke.

Looking at their website I think I confused them with another group.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 21 May 20 10.48am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

If you really want to understand why this is probably being done in the way it is just read back the last few days comments in this thread.

Accusations and assertions galore along with what feels like suggestions of direct action. Attacking those responsible for clearing up the mess does nothing to actually clear it up.

Blowing hot air at a problem over the internet can though result in antisocial and destructive behaviour. Just look at the example of the attacks on the cell phone masts caused by the 5G conspiracy theories.

Diverting Police resources to deal with such things, especially at this time, is hardly going to help them track and trace the perpetrators involved in these awful crimes is it? And, like it or not, that's their job and no-one else's!

If there have been past failures then assume the lessons have been learned and then judge whether they have when the results of the current actions become clear. Which will be much later.

I go back to the Hillsborough disaster, people had to fight for the truth.
If people were not pressing the government to release information on the rape gangs they would be happy to keep everything quite.

The government want an easy life ,the police want an easy life, councils want an easy life all at the cost of young girls.

No stone in turned, I don't think one stone has been unturned yet.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 May 20 10.58am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I look forward to seeing your name in the honours list you are a stalwart defender of the establishment the least they can do is recognise your contribution.

I am not "defending" anyone.

All I am doing is expressing an opinion on why the situation might be being handled as it is and suggesting that only the perspective of time will allow a measured appraisal.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 May 20 11.05am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

I go back to the Hillsborough disaster, people had to fight for the truth.
If people were not pressing the government to release information on the rape gangs they would be happy to keep everything quite.

The government want an easy life ,the police want an easy life, councils want an easy life all at the cost of young girls.

No stone in turned, I don't think one stone has been unturned yet.

The Hillsborough disaster was different in that it was a one-off event that could be seen in its entirety. This involves ongoing investigations and cases.

As an aside, I remain unsure that we still know the whole truth about Hillsborough or whether we know only that part of the truth that a particular section of those involved want us to know. That though is another issue which should be left undisturbed as to rake it over again won't achieve anything.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 21 May 20 1.02pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The Hillsborough disaster was different in that it was a one-off event that could be seen in its entirety. This involves ongoing investigations and cases.

As an aside, I remain unsure that we still know the whole truth about Hillsborough or whether we know only that part of the truth that a particular section of those involved want us to know. That though is another issue which should be left undisturbed as to rake it over again won't achieve anything.

"Undisturbed" so the guilty get away with it. Sums your twisted thinking up.

Your like the government, just keep things quite for an easy life.


Edited by dannyboy1978 (21 May 2020 1.05pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 May 20 4.23pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

"Undisturbed" so the guilty get away with it. Sums your twisted thinking up.

Your like the government, just keep things quite for an easy life.


Edited by dannyboy1978 (21 May 2020 1.05pm)

I suspect you have got completely the wrong end of the stick as to what I meant, but never mind. You do though seem to make quite a habit of it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 21 May 20 5.32pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

If you really want to understand why this is probably being done in the way it is just read back the last few days comments in this thread.

Accusations and assertions galore along with what feels like suggestions of direct action. Attacking those responsible for clearing up the mess does nothing to actually clear it up.

Blowing hot air at a problem over the internet can though result in antisocial and destructive behaviour. Just look at the example of the attacks on the cell phone masts caused by the 5G conspiracy theories.

Diverting Police resources to deal with such things, especially at this time, is hardly going to help them track and trace the perpetrators involved in these awful crimes is it? And, like it or not, that's their job and no-one else's!

If there have been past failures then assume the lessons have been learned and then judge whether they have when the results of the current actions become clear. Which will be much later.

Anti social and destructive behaviour, you mean like those involved?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 21 May 20 5.37pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I suspect you have got completely the wrong end of the stick as to what I meant, but never mind. You do though seem to make quite a habit of it.

I probably know more about the Hillsborough enquiry than anyone else on here, as a close relative worked for the Independent Police Commission at the time.
I think I know where you are coming from Wissie, all I will say is a work colleague of mine who was a Liverpool season ticket holder was proud of the fact he had never seen a kick off, due to getting one more drink in ( he said this before Hillsborough happened). I am not saying this caused the disaster but may have contributed, but doesn’t meet the agenda

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 21 May 20 5.55pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I probably know more about the Hillsborough enquiry than anyone else on here, as a close relative worked for the Independent Police Commission at the time.
I think I know where you are coming from Wissie, all I will say is a work colleague of mine who was a Liverpool season ticket holder was proud of the fact he had never seen a kick off, due to getting one more drink in ( he said this before Hillsborough happened). I am not saying this caused the disaster but may have contributed, but doesn’t meet the agenda


Sorry Spider, am possibly missing something. Was your work colleague policing the game or a fan?

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 283 of 286 < 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread