You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
July 15 2020 1.02pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 287 of 291 < 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 07 Jun 20 11.19pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Yes.

I didn't though try to punch anyone as a consequence.

I acted with dignity and walked away.

Giving the baby back to the missus doesnt count

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 07 Jun 20 11.35pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Or to film people responding to provocation?

Yaxley-Lennon hasn't changed his name. It's a pseudonym. A name of a great man. A Luton Town hooligan.

Martin Luther King didn't change his own name. His father did when he was inspired by Martin Luther. Truly a great man.

Angela Merkel's married name was Merkel. My wife also changed her name when we married. Didn't your's?


Is that why the police wear body cams?
Martin Luther King became his legal name in 1959. A great man. Serial womanising and plagiarism notwithstanding.
Angela Merkel has been married to Joachim Sauer since 1998 .
Neither of them are their ďrealĒ names.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 07 Jun 20 11.48pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle


Is that why the police wear body cams?
Martin Luther King became his legal name in 1959. A great man. Serial womanising and plagiarism notwithstanding.
Angela Merkel has been married to Joachim Sauer since 1998 .
Neither of them are their ďrealĒ names.

The Police wear body cams to help enforce the law. That's their job.

Both MLK and Merkel legally changed their names. They are entitled to be correctly addressed. Yaxley-Lennon has just assumed one. He is also entitled to be correctly addressed. As Yaxley-Lennon.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 08 Jun 20 12.01am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The Police wear body cams to help enforce the law. That's their job.

Both MLK and Merkel legally changed their names. They are entitled to be correctly addressed. Yaxley-Lennon has just assumed one. He is also entitled to be correctly addressed. As Yaxley-Lennon.

The police wear body cams to prevent false accusations against them.
And Merkel has subsequently changed it again but isnít known by her married name. Well, not her current married name anyway.
Pele isnít a real name either. Or John le Carre. Or Michael Caine. Or The Chuckle Brothers.
These people are a disgrace.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Jun 20 10.54am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

The police wear body cams to prevent false accusations against them.
And Merkel has subsequently changed it again but isnít known by her married name. Well, not her current married name anyway.
Pele isnít a real name either. Or John le Carre. Or Michael Caine. Or The Chuckle Brothers.
These people are a disgrace.

False accusations are but one of the reasons, but they are still part of enforcing the law.

A politician deciding to retain a legally held name for the purpose of recognition is hardly comparable to someone deciding to use the pseudonym of a football hooligan, is it?

Actors and writers frequently need to adopt a "stage name" because someone else is already using their real name and for them to use it too could infringe copyrights. I have a good friend in that profession who explained the need to do that.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View orpingtoneagle's Profile orpingtoneagle Flag Orpington 08 Jun 20 11.34am Send a Private Message to orpingtoneagle Add orpingtoneagle as a friend

And at least make an effort to be up to date it's now chuckle brother as only one is left. (and are you suggesting their surmane was not chuckle&#128522

Some folks do have unfortunate names. I was at school with a lad called Russel Sprout.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Jun 20 11.39am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by orpingtoneagle

And at least make an effort to be up to date it's now chuckle brother as only one is left. (and are you suggesting their surmane was not chuckle&#128522

Some folks do have unfortunate names. I was at school with a lad called Russel Sprout.

My favourite was a kid my son knew called Isaac Acock.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 08 Jun 20 12.55pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

My favourite was a kid my son knew called Isaac Acock.

I was friends at school with Tracy w***ling, presumably she took her married name.
W@nkling

Edited by ASCPFC (08 Jun 2020 12.55pm)

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 08 Jun 20 1.22pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

False accusations are but one of the reasons, but they are still part of enforcing the law.

A politician deciding to retain a legally held name for the purpose of recognition is hardly comparable to someone deciding to use the pseudonym of a football hooligan, is it?

Actors and writers frequently need to adopt a "stage name" because someone else is already using their real name and for them to use it too could infringe copyrights. I have a good friend in that profession who explained the need to do that.

Itís alright for show business people, authors, actors and sportsmen to change their names but not some bloke from Luton, then?
The football hooligan story is a red herring. Actually heís very interested in a character in To Kill a Mockingbird and a formerly gay power pop singer and named himself in their honour.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View orpingtoneagle's Profile orpingtoneagle Flag Orpington 08 Jun 20 2.43pm Send a Private Message to orpingtoneagle Add orpingtoneagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Itís alright for show business people, authors, actors and sportsmen to change their names but not some bloke from Luton, then?
The football hooligan story is a red herring. Actually heís very interested in a character in To Kill a Mockingbird and a formerly gay power pop singer and named himself in their honour.

To be fair Mr Yaxley Lennon has used many names and his passport allegedly in in another name.

I had heard he took the TR moniker in homage to a leading member of MIG who were/possibly still are Luton Towns 'firm.'

Perhaps the real question is not why he uses an alias but why he has used so many over the years?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Jun 20 4.26pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The fact that the left obsess over the Tommy Robinson name is probably down to the fact that the chant fits so well and is popular.

Yet the number of other false names for others they are fine with shows that it's transparent.

It's just another of their seemingly endless double standards.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Jun 2020 4.28pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 08 Jun 20 4.49pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by orpingtoneagle

To be fair Mr Yaxley Lennon has used many names and his passport allegedly in in another name.

I had heard he took the TR moniker in homage to a leading member of MIG who were/possibly still are Luton Towns 'firm.'

Perhaps the real question is not why he uses an alias but why he has used so many over the years?

Thatís because heís also a fan of Sean Combs / Sean John / Puff Daddy / P Diddy / Squiddly Diddley.
Heís refreshing his brand image.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 287 of 291 < 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread