You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
January 27 2022 11.23am

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 364 of 404 < 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 >

 

View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 8.43am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

No it isn’t. The target is the way the climate was created that allowed this to happen. And go on happening.

Was isn't now!

We need to deal with what is, and not what was.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 8.47am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

Non issue for us! Like saying it was a non-issue for us that the Nazis had laws that encouraged the persecution of Jews.

Whenever a Muslim nation, which uses Sharia law, threatens to physically invade us having first taken over the rest of Europe, then your analogy will have legs.

Until then, it won't go anywhere.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 23 Oct 21 9.50am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Whenever a Muslim nation, which uses Sharia law, threatens to physically invade us having first taken over the rest of Europe, then your analogy will have legs.

Until then, it won't go anywhere.

The 5th legion is in place. They have already got the troops in the west. Why do single immigrant men of fighting age outnumber by a huge amount their women. Are you actually saying that there is not a chance it won't happen because fact is stranger than fiction!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 23 Oct 21 10.11am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

There is no realistic, attainable alternative.

Than sitting round with guitars singing Let it Be? That’s been tried.
The people responsible for these crimes are aware they’re breaking the law and have been enabled by the allegations of racism aimed at those pointing it out.
How many more thousands of young girls would have had to suffer before anything happened?
“Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done”

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 23 Oct 21 10.14am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Was isn't now!

We need to deal with what is, and not what was.


Right. Don’t Look Back in Anger. As usual. The same platitudes trotted out whenever anything happens which doesn’t fit the narrative.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 23 Oct 21 10.16am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Whenever a Muslim nation, which uses Sharia law, threatens to physically invade us having first taken over the rest of Europe, then your analogy will have legs.

Until then, it won't go anywhere.

And if that happens?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 23 Oct 21 12.19pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

The 5th legion is in place. They have already got the troops in the west. Why do single immigrant men of fighting age outnumber by a huge amount their women. Are you actually saying that there is not a chance it won't happen because fact is stranger than fiction!

Some people don't seem to grasp the fact that the demographic is rapidly changing. Muslims will soon make up a very large percentage of the population, along with Hindus. This will change the politics of this country and will directly impact on the plight of White British 'Christians'. It will mean the Balkanisation of Britain with divisions which will guarantee disharmony.

Anyone who denies this is a charlatan.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 8.39pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

The 5th legion is in place. They have already got the troops in the west. Why do single immigrant men of fighting age outnumber by a huge amount their women. Are you actually saying that there is not a chance it won't happen because fact is stranger than fiction!

Do you seriously believe it could?

Invading Israel I can imagine happening, but us? It's so far-fetched even Yaxley-Lennon hasn't suggested it, so far as I am aware, although I wouldn't put it past him. It's the kind of scare-mongering he deals in.

Why are there more men than women? Perhaps it's because in their culture the men work and the women are the home makers. So the men come first. There may though be other reasons. It might not even be true. This piece is interesting:-

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 8.50pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Than sitting round with guitars singing Let it Be? That’s been tried.
The people responsible for these crimes are aware they’re breaking the law and have been enabled by the allegations of racism aimed at those pointing it out.
How many more thousands of young girls would have had to suffer before anything happened?
“Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done”

What are you going on about?

Of course, sitting around doing nothing but sing hopeful songs won't work.

And of course we need to detect and punish criminals. No-one argues any differently.

The argument is about how you treat the overwhelming majority of law abiding, decent people who just happen to believe in, or have a cultural link to, islam.

Some here wish to lump everybody together and put Islam in the dock. Which I argue is counter-productive and would make matters much worse.

Our country's general strategy is a gradual integration via education, which seems the most sensible and achievable long-term solution. For which I see no viable alternative.

Going hard after the criminals is something I fully support. But not after the innocent.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 8.53pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Right. Don’t Look Back in Anger. As usual. The same platitudes trotted out whenever anything happens which doesn’t fit the narrative.

When looking back in anger achieves nothing but hot air, then it's worse than a waste of time. Anger solves nothing. Only a clear head and a well-thought-out long-term strategy can succeed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 9.00pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

And if that happens?

It won't.

There is not the remotest chance of any Muslim nation having the capacity to invade us. They have neither the firepower or logistics to do it. It's a non-starter.

What we have to fear most is nuclear terrorism. That's a real threat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 9.30pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Some people don't seem to grasp the fact that the demographic is rapidly changing. Muslims will soon make up a very large percentage of the population, along with Hindus. This will change the politics of this country and will directly impact on the plight of White British 'Christians'. It will mean the Balkanisation of Britain with divisions which will guarantee disharmony.

Anyone who denies this is a charlatan.

On what do you base these assertions? This is a recent survey:-

[Link]

Is 17.2% "a very large percentage" for you? It is a significant minority for me.

Is 2050 soon for you? 2022 is soon for me. I would be 106 in 2050 and unlikely to witness it.

Most of all, how will it change our politics? We have seen immigration before, and our politics has adapted. We have ministers, and mayors, from ethnic backgrounds now. They might not be "white" but they sound, and think, just the same as others in whichever political tribe they support.

By 2050 I predict that many who identify as "Muslim" will have as much genuine faith in them as most who identify as "Christian" do today. The consumer society impacts everyone. Live in the UK and you get involved in it, and your priorities change. Not always for the better, but change they will.

Do you fear your attitude towards Islam will drive Muslims into the arms of "socialists"? If so, try encouraging them to become money hungry entrepreneurs by welcoming them. Make them feel divided from us, and unwelcome, and it's no surprise if they dislike you and separate politically.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 364 of 404 < 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread