You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
January 18 2022 8.30pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 365 of 402 < 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 >

 

View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 23 Oct 21 10.39pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

What are you going on about?

Of course, sitting around doing nothing but sing hopeful songs won't work.

And of course we need to detect and punish criminals. No-one argues any differentlyThe argument is about how you treat the overwhelming majority of law abiding, decent people who just happen to believe in, or have a cultural link to, islam.

Some here wish to lump everybody together and put Islam in the dock. Which I argue is counter-productive and would make matters much worse.

Our country's general strategy is a gradual integration via education, which seems the most sensible and achievable long-term solution. For which I see no viable alternative.

Going hard after the criminals is something I fully support. But not after the innocent.

Once again this isn't the point. No one wants to demonise innocent people. The issue is that cultural sensibilities don't matter when the law has been broken. Robinson made some allegations which were correct but they were dismissed and many more girls suffered as a result.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 23 Oct 21 10.42pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

When looking back in anger achieves nothing but hot air, then it's worse than a waste of time. Anger solves nothing. Only a clear head and a well-thought-out long-term strategy can succeed.

So no more pulling down the statues of historic characters. Fine. Forgive and forget is the watchword.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 23 Oct 21 10.43pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

It won't.

There is not the remotest chance of any Muslim nation having the capacity to invade us. They have neither the firepower or logistics to do it. It's a non-starter.

What we have to fear most is nuclear terrorism. That's a real threat.

Why assume it would be a military invasion?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 23 Oct 21 10.55pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Once again this isn't the point. No one wants to demonise innocent people. The issue is that cultural sensibilities don't matter when the law has been broken. Robinson made some allegations which were correct but they were dismissed and many more girls suffered as a result.

What needs to understood is that there is a certain type of person who would rather attack people that they perceive to be on the Right of politics rather than ever recognize the many problems that immigration has brought to our door, or accept that sometimes the safety of British citizens comes before tolerance'.
They don't accept that they were wrong in the past or the present, or that their attitudes will negatively impact our future.

In effect, they tolerate the intolerant and undesirable, while decrying anyone who doesn't. They put ideology above all things.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 11.20pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Once again this isn't the point. No one wants to demonise innocent people. The issue is that cultural sensibilities don't matter when the law has been broken. Robinson made some allegations which were correct but they were dismissed and many more girls suffered as a result.

That's not the issue though is it? Of course, cultural issues don't matter when the law is broken. I have never argued otherwise and reinforce that now. The law applies to all.

Yaxley-Lennon did not simply "make some accusations". If he truly wanted to help, and had evidence that would have assisted the authorities, there are ways to have done so quietly and effectively.

Y-L has another agenda. He is an attention-seeking rabble rouser who likes to wind up a certain segment of society, then claim he needs funds to continue his "Work". He has done very well out of this and, so far as I am aware, has not donated a penny to any of the abused children he claims to care about. He is a fraud.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 23 Oct 21 11.25pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Why assume it would be a military invasion?


'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.' - Sun Tzu.

What happened to this country and Europe post WW2 is shocking. Designed and deliberate.

Edited by Stirlingsays (23 Oct 2021 11.28pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 11.25pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

So no more pulling down the statues of historic characters. Fine. Forgive and forget is the watchword.

That though isn't just looking back in anger, as the statues are there today and, unless their history is re-examined and suitably described, there is a danger that wrong messages will be received.

That said I am not in favour of them being pulled down. Often where they are is part of the overall context of their history. So long as the whole story is told, and the reader allowed to reach their own conclusions, I am content.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 11.30pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Why assume it would be a military invasion?

What other sort do you have in mind?

Immigration is controlled. Not always that well, but immigrants cannot "invade" us, despite the fevered ramblings of at least one poster here.

Cyber activity would be terrorism and not an invasion.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 11.38pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

What needs to understood is that there is a certain type of person who would rather attack people that they perceive to be on the Right of politics rather than ever recognize the many problems that immigration has brought to our door, or accept that sometimes the safety of British citizens comes before tolerance'.
They don't accept that they were wrong in the past or the present, or that their attitudes will negatively impact our future.

In effect, they tolerate the intolerant and undesirable, while decrying anyone who doesn't. They put ideology above all things.

The vast majority of the people you criticise are themselves British citizens. Just not ones that look like you.

Are we in Animal Farm country? Are some animals more equal than other animals?

Or are all animals not equal in the first place?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 23 Oct 21 11.42pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.' - Sun Tzu.

What happened to this country and Europe post WW2 is shocking. Designed and deliberate.

Edited by Stirlingsays (23 Oct 2021 11.28pm)

What has happened to this country and Europe post WW2 is that we have avoided WW3. That's not the least shocking. It's a great achievement, but it has been designed and deliberate.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 23 Oct 21 11.43pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

That's not the issue though is it? Of course, cultural issues don't matter when the law is broken. I have never argued otherwise and reinforce that now. The law applies to all.

Yaxley-Lennon did not simply "make some accusations". If he truly wanted to help, and had evidence that would have assisted the authorities, there are ways to have done so quietly and effectively.

Y-L has another agenda. He is an attention-seeking rabble rouser who likes to wind up a certain segment of society, then claim he needs funds to continue his "Work". He has done very well out of this and, so far as I am aware, has not donated a penny to any of the abused children he claims to care about. He is a fraud.

The girls who were saved by his intervention wonít care about his credentials. I donít know anything about Robinsonís intentions but Maggie Oliverís example in Rochdale shows that ďassisting the authoritiesĒ didnít work.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 24 Oct 21 1.53am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The vast majority of the people you criticise are themselves British citizens. Just not ones that look like you.

Are we in Animal Farm country? Are some animals more equal than other animals?

Or are all animals not equal in the first place?

Including Tommy Robinson?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 365 of 402 < 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread