You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
May 30 2023 7.02pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 432 of 451 < 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 17 Mar 23 10.03pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Obviously you decided mine couldn't stand unanswered either!

We all have a right to express an opinion, but when we have been asked to avoid diversion an explanation seems in order. Which I gave, but you didn't.

Now back to the subject of the thread!

Well have you ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 17 Mar 23 10.18pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

We have been asked, quite reasonably, to take these comments elsewhere, but I cannot allow that to stand, especially as Yaxley-Lennon can be viewed as evidence of why it's wrong, seeing as he is doing his best to make Britain a worse place.

You don't embrace an ugly pig, although comparing Brexit to an ugly pig isn't being fair to the pig, who can't help being either a pig or ugly.

You hold your nose and do the best you can. That involves both living with the consequences and working hard to reverse it.

The Brexit battle is indeed lost, and I am over that, but the battle of ideas is far from over. In many ways Brexit was just the wake-up call. A charge by the out of date whilst the next generation were immobilised. The future of our country doesn't depend on the likes of you, but on the young and they, collectively, see us, modern Britain, at the centre of Europe and not as the shadow of a long departed imperial power.

That is exactly where we are not. Look at a map, old boy.

You love to fixate on 'Yaxley-Lennon' as you like to call him, because it is a convenient distraction from the real story.

Everything about you is disingenuous.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 17 Mar 23 10.51pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

That is exactly where we are not. Look at a map, old boy.

You love to fixate on 'Yaxley-Lennon' as you like to call him, because it is a convenient distraction from the real story.

Everything about you is disingenuous.

When his current pseudonym is half the title of the thread it's hardly a "distraction" is it? It is the real story.

If you want a thread which concentrates solely on the activities of the grooming gangs I'm sure you can create one. This one is about Yaxley-Lennon's role in the whole sorry story.

To attempt to ignore that is what is disingenuous.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 18 Mar 23 5.19am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

When his current pseudonym is half the title of the thread it's hardly a "distraction" is it? It is the real story.

If you want a thread which concentrates solely on the activities of the grooming gangs I'm sure you can create one. This one is about Yaxley-Lennon's role in the whole sorry story.

To attempt to ignore that is what is disingenuous.

Well some of us are concerned about the rapes of 1000s of young girls and some care more about the person who exposed it getting pilloried for just that!
Did you watch the video ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 18 Mar 23 8.53am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Well some of us are concerned about the rapes of 1000s of young girls and some care more about the person who exposed it getting pilloried for just that!
Did you watch the video ?

I did, and I asked why he was there, and why was he making a video?

He has no connection to the area, or to any of the people involved. He isn't a policeman. He isn't a real journalist. That's just cover for interfering in things that he is fixated about.

He inserted himself into a situation with the intention of causing trouble, found out that things weren't quite as he expected, and then tried to whitewash the reasons for going there in the first place.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 18 Mar 23 1.46pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I did, and I asked why he was there, and why was he making a video?

He has no connection to the area, or to any of the people involved. He isn't a policeman. He isn't a real journalist. That's just cover for interfering in things that he is fixated about.

He inserted himself into a situation with the intention of causing trouble, found out that things weren't quite as he expected, and then tried to whitewash the reasons for going there in the first place.

well to follow your logic....... then maybe yourself should also not be commenting on a Rape that is not involving people immediately connected with yourself ?

or maybe any other crimes beyond your particular neighbourhood in Truro ?

and heaven forbid if Yaxley-Lennon gave an opinion on another country, say ? another rape gang in Sweden.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (18 Mar 2023 1.49pm)

 


inŠr n-aonar i Anerley, uimhir a haon londain theas

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Pembroke's Profile Pembroke Flag Bristol 18 Mar 23 2.05pm Send a Private Message to Pembroke Add Pembroke as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I did, and I asked why he was there, and why was he making a video?

He has no connection to the area, or to any of the people involved. He isn't a policeman. He isn't a real journalist. That's just cover for interfering in things that he is fixated about.

He inserted himself into a situation with the intention of causing trouble, found out that things weren't quite as he expected, and then tried to whitewash the reasons for going there in the first place.

So if Tommy Robinson went to Barrow with the intention of causing trouble why do any investigation at all?

The story according to Mo Rammy who was one of the accused is the opposite. Mo Rammy claims that Tommy Robinson supported and helped him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 18 Mar 23 2.18pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I did, and I asked why he was there, and why was he making a video?

He has no connection to the area, or to any of the people involved. He isn't a policeman. He isn't a real journalist. That's just cover for interfering in things that he is fixated about.

He inserted himself into a situation with the intention of causing trouble, found out that things weren't quite as he expected, and then tried to whitewash the reasons for going there in the first place.

Watch it again and listen. He actually did investigative work prior to going. Realised this tart was a compulsive liar so followed it on. He had evidence and do you honestly believe the plod or any one in authority would have entertained him. No because people like you donít like to be wrong or give second chances. He rocked the boat by proving the rape gangs yet you still see nothing wrong with the rapists. How about lydon with saville. Should he have kept quiet as he got laughed at as well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 18 Mar 23 2.37pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

When his current pseudonym is half the title of the thread it's hardly a "distraction" is it? It is the real story.

If you want a thread which concentrates solely on the activities of the grooming gangs I'm sure you can create one. This one is about Yaxley-Lennon's role in the whole sorry story.

To attempt to ignore that is what is disingenuous.

Another feeble swerve.

I am talking about your loose relationship with reality, not this thread title.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 18 Mar 23 11.19pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

well to follow your logic....... then maybe yourself should also not be commenting on a Rape that is not involving people immediately connected with yourself ?

or maybe any other crimes beyond your particular neighbourhood in Truro ?

and heaven forbid if Yaxley-Lennon gave an opinion on another country, say ? another rape gang in Sweden.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (18 Mar 2023 1.49pm)

I didn't go to Barrow, wind up some of the people there, "interview" some of those involved and make videos about it to publish on his dodgy site.

If all he did was pontificate on a football forum, no-one would care, or even notice too much.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 18 Mar 23 11.25pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Pembroke

So if Tommy Robinson went to Barrow with the intention of causing trouble why do any investigation at all?

The story according to Mo Rammy who was one of the accused is the opposite. Mo Rammy claims that Tommy Robinson supported and helped him.

Only after it became apparent he had made a fool of himself and had to backtrack. By then the damage had been done:-

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 18 Mar 23 11.27pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Watch it again and listen. He actually did investigative work prior to going. Realised this tart was a compulsive liar so followed it on. He had evidence and do you honestly believe the plod or any one in authority would have entertained him. No because people like you donít like to be wrong or give second chances. He rocked the boat by proving the rape gangs yet you still see nothing wrong with the rapists. How about lydon with saville. Should he have kept quiet as he got laughed at as well.

Read this, he had no reason at all to be involving himself:-

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 432 of 451 < 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread