You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Michail Antonio (Paper Talk)
August 22 2019 9.16pm

Michail Antonio (Paper Talk)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Portuguese's Profile Portuguese Flag Porto 18 May 18 3.55pm Send a Private Message to Portuguese Add Portuguese as a friend

Good footballer but neverthless from hammers I rather prefer Manuel Lanzini... I know different type of player.

 


1905 Football Club

FPL

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pssguy's Profile pssguy Flag 18 May 18 4.05pm Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by Portuguese

Good footballer but neverthless from hammers I rather prefer Manuel Lanzini... I know different type of player.


Good luck with that. He's their star player. No way he is leaving for us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pssguy's Profile pssguy Flag 18 May 18 4.09pm Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I mentioned his versatility in being able to play out wide and as a central striker but I forgot to add that at W.Ham he filled in at right-back but his real asset is in an attacking role as sometimes he can be found wanting when possession is lost and he can switch off and not track runners.I am informed that although he is right-footed he has the ability to hit a cracking shot with his left-foot.A player Reading signed from Tooting & Mitcham.

Edited by Willo (18 May 2018 3.34pm)

in PL 12 head; 5 right; 3 left. 5 from corners - where we have lacked a threat this year. Tomkins seems to be only one getting his head to the ball when we have one

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View alexdyoung87's Profile alexdyoung87 Flag Yorkshire 18 May 18 4.19pm Send a Private Message to alexdyoung87 Add alexdyoung87 as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I mentioned his versatility in being able to play out wide and as a central striker but I forgot to add that at W.Ham he filled in at right-back but his real asset is in an attacking role as sometimes he can be found wanting when possession is lost and he can switch off and not track runners.I am informed that although he is right-footed he has the ability to hit a cracking shot with his left-foot.A player Reading signed from Tooting & Mitcham.

Edited by Willo (18 May 2018 3.34pm)

I knew he played for Nottingham Forest, didnít realise he was at Reading also

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 18 May 18 4.26pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by alexdyoung87

I knew he played for Nottingham Forest, didnít realise he was at Reading also

He joined Reading as a teenager from Tooting & Mitcham.Brian McDermott was the Reading manager at that time.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Portuguese's Profile Portuguese Flag Porto 18 May 18 4.38pm Send a Private Message to Portuguese Add Portuguese as a friend

Originally posted by pssguy


Good luck with that. He's their star player. No way he is leaving for us

Well they value the same...18M.

 


1905 Football Club

FPL

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 18 May 18 5.22pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Portuguese

Good footballer but neverthless from hammers I rather prefer Manuel Lanzini... I know different type of player.

Lanzini is going to Tottenham or another top 4 team. Not going to happen with Palace. He's one of the best young attacking players in the PL

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 18 May 18 5.47pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Lanzini is going to Tottenham or another top 4 team. Not going to happen with Palace. He's one of the best young attacking players in the PL

Bilic has said that Lanzini isn't the strongest physically but he rides challenges and doesn't go down.A player who takes free kicks over a wall.

In terms of being an attacking midfielder he doesn't score that many goals with an average of a goal about every 5 games.

Edited by Willo (18 May 2018 5.50pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 18 May 18 6.13pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Bilic has said that Lanzini isn't the strongest physically but he rides challenges and doesn't go down.A player who takes free kicks over a wall.

In terms of being an attacking midfielder he doesn't score that many goals with an average of a goal about every 5 games.

Edited by Willo (18 May 2018 5.50pm)

He's played as central midfielder too, that's why not so many goals. Still, 16 goals and 11 assists in 3 seasons in the PL before 25 yo in just 4500 minutes as attacking midfielder. That's more than 1 every 200 minutes.

And his playing style is really a lot like Coutinho's. Skinny and little, but all heart and fibre. Likes to fight for the ball and never gives up! Fast too

Edited by mattteo (18 May 2018 6.53pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 18 May 18 7.31pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

He's played as central midfielder too, that's why not so many goals. Still, 16 goals and 11 assists in 3 seasons in the PL before 25 yo in just 4500 minutes as attacking midfielder. That's more than 1 every 200 minutes.

And his playing style is really a lot like Coutinho's. Skinny and little, but all heart and fibre. Likes to fight for the ball and never gives up! Fast too

Edited by mattteo (18 May 2018 6.53pm)

Really!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the.universal's Profile the.universal 18 May 18 7.59pm Send a Private Message to the.universal Add the.universal as a friend

Finally the thread weíve all been waiting for. Itís a Willo-Mattteo-transfer-rumour-stat-attack duel.

Have at it lads, and may the best man win.

 


Vive le Roy!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 18 May 18 8.18pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by the.universal

Finally the thread weíve all been waiting for. Itís a Willo-Mattteo-transfer-rumour-stat-attack duel.

Have at it lads, and may the best man win.

And you contribution to this thread is.....?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Michail Antonio (Paper Talk)