You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist
July 10 2020 7.49am

Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 219 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Lyons550's Profile Lyons550 Flag Shirley 05 Jun 18 12.15pm Send a Private Message to Lyons550 Add Lyons550 as a friend

This is an old video but she still winds me up...

 


The Voice of Reason In An Otherwise Mediocre World

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 05 Jun 18 12.22pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

That mouthy fat bint seriously needs a cricket bat across her face at high velocity.

I think the black guy needs a sanction too. No excuse for such behaviour. A T-shirt with an image of Cantona on it should NEVER be seen in public.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View martin2412's Profile martin2412 Flag The Big Wide World 05 Jun 18 1.35pm Send a Private Message to martin2412 Add martin2412 as a friend

I haven't watched the video, but in reply to the thread headline - how can anyone call a black person racist ? What utter drivel. How ridiculous, nah could never be. Only white people are racist.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Jun 18 2.07pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by martin2412

I haven't watched the video, but in reply to the thread headline - how can anyone call a black person racist ? What utter drivel. How ridiculous, nah could never be. Only white people are racist.

Racism certainly does not come in White only but Antifa will call anyone a racist for daring to oppose their loony ideas.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beanyboysmd's Profile Beanyboysmd Flag 05 Jun 18 2.25pm Send a Private Message to Beanyboysmd Add Beanyboysmd as a friend

BREAKING NEWS

Most far-xxx supporters are loopy and aggressive...

Clue is in the word 'far'...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 05 Jun 18 3.29pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Beanyboysmd

BREAKING NEWS

Most far-xxx supporters are loopy and aggressive...

Clue is in the word 'far'...

As opposed to the loony left.

Antifa....the soy boy warriors....'vegan ISIS' have proven that when there's enough of them together they aren't opposed to violence themselves.

We had plenty of the loony left defending them on here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View serial thriller's Profile serial thriller Flag The Promised Land 05 Jun 18 5.38pm Send a Private Message to serial thriller Add serial thriller as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Agreed.

The far left need a bogey man they talk about the USA and Europe because there is no far right in the UK and never has been. Yes there are small groups of idiots but you only have to look at election results. Even when Mosley was at his height Joe Public did not vote for them. The far right is statistically irrelevant.

This morning a rep from the Teachers Union was complaining about the new security strategy where the police will tell a school if they suspect a possible terror suspect.

a) She was more worried about pupils being radicalised by the far right. Yup lets not worry about Mustapha bringing a bomb making manual to school. The real threat is Johnny whose dad voted UKIP.

b) Teachers should not be involved in this. OK so when said Mustapha goes on a rampage through the school she would be the first to complain that the police hadn't informed the teachers of their suspicions.

Bottom line is we have always had more far left than far right but neither of them could get elected on their own which is why they try and infiltrate other parties. Most people in this country want nothing to do with either of them.

A plague upon both your houses.

That really is a staggering falsehood.

Britain was, first and foremost, the main exponent of the Transatlantic slave trade, and the biological justification for it, as well as many of our leading Philosophers coming up with ethical justifications of white nationalism.

Then preww2, many leading members of the establishment sympathised with Hitler, the mail even printing 'hurrah for the blackshirts'on its front cover!

In the post war years, wave after wave of migration has been met by institutional hostility and fringe white supremacy, finding particular voice in Thatchers nationalism legislation in the 80s.

Today we have multiple cases of Fascists attempting to murder - and in one case murdering - labour mps. Any cursory glance at prominent fascist forums will show you thousands ofbopen british fascists in conversation while even this site, sadly, seems more obssessed eith tommy robinson than grenfell.

 


If punk ever happened I'd be preaching the law, instead of listenin to Lydon lecture BBC4

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Park Road Flag 05 Jun 18 5.56pm

Originally posted by serial thriller

That really is a staggering falsehood.

Britain was, first and foremost, the main exponent of the Transatlantic slave trade, and the biological justification for it, as well as many of our leading Philosophers coming up with ethical justifications of white nationalism.

Then preww2, many leading members of the establishment sympathised with Hitler, the mail even printing 'hurrah for the blackshirts'on its front cover!

In the post war years, wave after wave of migration has been met by institutional hostility and fringe white supremacy, finding particular voice in Thatchers nationalism legislation in the 80s.

Today we have multiple cases of Fascists attempting to murder - and in one case murdering - labour mps. Any cursory glance at prominent fascist forums will show you thousands ofbopen british fascists in conversation while even this site, sadly, seems more obssessed eith tommy robinson than grenfell.

yes, correct Islamic fascists have attempted and succeeded murdering people all over the world for centuries.

And yes there is the case, of a white fascist attack on a labour MP "Joe Cox"

all terrible but it doesn't take a mathematician to work out which fascists do the most harm.

And there is nothing sad about being obssessed with TR nor Grenfell both of which are irrelevant to this discussion.

Edited by Park Road (05 Jun 2018 5.58pm)

Edited by Park Road (05 Jun 2018 6.04pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 05 Jun 18 6.35pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

As opposed to the loony left.

Antifa....the soy boy warriors....'vegan ISIS' have proven that when there's enough of them together they aren't opposed to violence themselves.

We had plenty of the loony left defending them on here.

You've missed his point; 'the far' on either side are loopy and aggressive, hence why they are described as 'far'.


As long as you get another shot off at the 'loopy left' though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 05 Jun 18 6.37pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

You've missed his point; 'the far' on either side are loopy and aggressive, hence why they are described as 'far'.


As long as you get another shot off at the 'loopy left' though.

Busted.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 05 Jun 18 6.45pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by serial thriller

That really is a staggering falsehood.

Britain was, first and foremost, the main exponent of the Transatlantic slave trade, and the biological justification for it, as well as many of our leading Philosophers coming up with ethical justifications of white nationalism.

Then preww2, many leading members of the establishment sympathised with Hitler, the mail even printing 'hurrah for the blackshirts'on its front cover!

In the post war years, wave after wave of migration has been met by institutional hostility and fringe white supremacy, finding particular voice in Thatchers nationalism legislation in the 80s.

Today we have multiple cases of Fascists attempting to murder - and in one case murdering - labour mps. Any cursory glance at prominent fascist forums will show you thousands ofbopen british fascists in conversation while even this site, sadly, seems more obssessed eith tommy robinson than grenfell.

My comment was badly made, in terms of numbers
these has never been mass popular support for the far right in this country. Even at the height of Mosley and the Blackshirts they were electorally insignificant.

When we talk about fascists I start from the 1920's. Lots of horrible things happened before that but I don't think you can call that fascist.

Yes during the thirties some of the media and the establishment were pro fascist but again I am talking about the majority of people in this country. Many of the establishment / intelligentsia were also pro Stalin / Soviet Union at that time.

Thankfully most people are middle of the road to the left or to the right. We have never embraced extremism and that for the far left and right is a problem they would prefer this country was polarised as it would help with their recruitment.

As for the thousands of fascists I see no evidence of electoral success unlike in some European countries where they are winning votes. Margaret Thatcher was not a Fascist you may not like her polices or her personality but I don't think it is correct to label her along with the BNP or that ilk.

Edited by Badger11 (05 Jun 2018 6.50pm)

Edited by Badger11 (05 Jun 2018 6.54pm)

Edited by Badger11 (05 Jun 2018 6.55pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 05 Jun 18 6.47pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Park Road

yes, correct Islamic fascists have attempted and succeeded murdering people all over the world for centuries.

And yes there is the case, of a white fascist attack on a labour MP "Joe Cox"

all terrible but it doesn't take a mathematician to work out which fascists do the most harm.

And there is nothing sad about being obssessed with TR nor Grenfell both of which are irrelevant to this discussion.

Edited by Park Road (05 Jun 2018 5.58pm)

Edited by Park Road (05 Jun 2018 6.04pm)

Your first two paragraphs are just deflection - the point raised was on the presence of a far right in the UK - highlighting that there are also other extreme groups is not evidence to the contrary, and is just generally a crap point.

Of the 12 thwarted attacks so far this year, I think 4 were UK-based right wingers, so serial thriller is correct to take issue with the claim
'There is no far right in the U.K.' . The claim is even more ridiculous when you consider it historically.


Edited by EverybodyDannsNow (05 Jun 2018 6.50pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 219 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist