You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist
December 2 2020 6.36pm

Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 230 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 05 Jun 18 6.51pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Your first two paragraphs are just deflection - the point raised was on the presence of a far right in the UK - highlighting that there are also other extreme groups is not evidence to the contrary, and is just generally a crap point.

Of the 12 thwarted attacks so far this year, I think 4 were UK-based right wingers, so serial thriller is correct to take issue with the claim
'There is no far right in the U.K.' . The claim is even more ridiculous when you consider it historically.


Edited by EverybodyDannsNow (05 Jun 2018 6.50pm)

A large aspect of this is 'what is the far right'?

Would you like to define it?


Edited by Stirlingsays (05 Jun 2018 7.01pm)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 05 Jun 18 7.05pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

A large aspect of this is 'what is the far right'?

Would you like to define it?


Edited by Stirlingsays (05 Jun 2018 7.01pm)

I'm sure we'd never agree on a definition (which I daresay is your motivation for asking the question in the first place), but I think it's fair to say that someone who is planning terror attacks based on right wing ideas could be categorised as such.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 05 Jun 18 7.08pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

I'm sure we'd never agree on a definition (which I daresay is your motivation for asking the question in the first place), but I think it's fair to say that someone who is planning terror attacks based on right wing ideas could be categorised as such.

Well, I'd certainly agree with that.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View elgrande's Profile elgrande Flag bedford 05 Jun 18 8.31pm Send a Private Message to elgrande Add elgrande as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Your first two paragraphs are just deflection - the point raised was on the presence of a far right in the UK - highlighting that there are also other extreme groups is not evidence to the contrary, and is just generally a crap point.

Of the 12 thwarted attacks so far this year, I think 4 were UK-based right wingers, so serial thriller is correct to take issue with the claim
'There is no far right in the U.K.' . The claim is even more ridiculous when you consider it historically.


Edited by EverybodyDannsNow (05 Jun 2018 6.50pm)

Can you prove that or just "think".

 


always a Norwood boy, where ever I live.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 05 Jun 18 8.51pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by elgrande

Can you prove that or just "think".

If you'd like to try and find the newspaper article I read 3 days ago which included it, you're welcome to, but I can't say I feel the need to prove anything on a football forum.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Park Road Flag 06 Jun 18 2.29am

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Your first two paragraphs are just deflection - the point raised was on the presence of a far right in the UK - highlighting that there are also other extreme groups is not evidence to the contrary, and is just generally a crap point.

Of the 12 thwarted attacks so far this year, I think 4 were UK-based right wingers, so serial thriller is correct to take issue with the claim
'There is no far right in the U.K.' . The claim is even more ridiculous when you consider it historically.


Edited by EverybodyDannsNow (05 Jun 2018 6.50pm)

Islamic fascist are a presence in the UK, and so classify as a far right Uk extreme group whose followers are British born therefore British based, so no deflection.

I never said there was no far right in UK. my above sentence clears that.

I pointed out serials correctness with the Joe cox example.

Your numbers on thwarted attacks is the deflection. 4 out of 12 now if that isn't a crap point, what is?

Again, simple maths will let you know which far right extreme group home based or worldwide causes the most harm.

Edited by Park Road (06 Jun 2018 2.30am)

Edited by Park Road (06 Jun 2018 2.35am)

Edited by Park Road (06 Jun 2018 2.36am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Jun 18 3.03am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

If you'd like to try and find the newspaper article I read 3 days ago which included it, you're welcome to, but I can't say I feel the need to prove anything on a football forum.


It's a section of the site devoted to politics and news so that's not a valid point. People usually provide sources when asked.

I think you are referring to this:

[Link]

Firstly I don't support any physical attacks on people, that's a given for a democrat as only an elected authority should have the official use of force.....even though occasionally we see that abused as in recently with Robinson.

However, there was no significant far right presence in this country nor planned attacks before the rise of radical Islam here.

That's a highly significant point.....these things are only going to get worse. As one group grows so will the other in reaction to it.

All those that cry racism completely ignore the fact that a religion isn't a race and that this anger isn't aimed at Sikhss or Hindus or other peaceful groups.

When terrorist attacks are commonplace and the body parts of children lie on streets then there is going to be a reaction. I only support a peaceful response.

Any 'rise' of the 'far right' is a direct consequence of what our cowardly politicians have given this country.

They are happy to attack the safe secondary 'problem' of Robinson instead of dealing with the growing and real primary problem.


Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Jun 2018 3.09am)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 06 Jun 18 6.26am Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Park Road

Islamic fascist are a presence in the UK, and so classify as a far right Uk extreme group whose followers are British born therefore British based, so no deflection.

I never said there was no far right in UK. my above sentence clears that.

I pointed out serials correctness with the Joe cox example.

Your numbers on thwarted attacks is the deflection. 4 out of 12 now if that isn't a crap point, what is?

Again, simple maths will let you know which far right extreme group home based or worldwide causes the most harm.

Edited by Park Road (06 Jun 2018 2.30am)

Edited by Park Road (06 Jun 2018 2.35am)

Edited by Park Road (06 Jun 2018 2.36am)

Fair enough - I misinterpreted your post.

My point on thwarted attacks was not about comparing which causes the most harm, just to support the notion that there is a far right in the UK.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 06 Jun 18 6.30am Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

It's a section of the site devoted to politics and news so that's not a valid point. People usually provide sources when asked.

I think you are referring to this:

[Link]

Firstly I don't support any physical attacks on people, that's a given for a democrat as only an elected authority should have the official use of force.....even though occasionally we see that abused as in recently with Robinson.

However, there was no significant far right presence in this country nor planned attacks before the rise of radical Islam here.

That's a highly significant point.....these things are only going to get worse. As one group grows so will the other in reaction to it.

All those that cry racism completely ignore the fact that a religion isn't a race and that this anger isn't aimed at Sikhss or Hindus or other peaceful groups.

When terrorist attacks are commonplace and the body parts of children lie on streets then there is going to be a reaction. I only support a peaceful response.

Any 'rise' of the 'far right' is a direct consequence of what our cowardly politicians have given this country.

They are happy to attack the safe secondary 'problem' of Robinson instead of dealing with the growing and real primary problem.


Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Jun 2018 3.09am)

If people want to believe I would make a statistic like that up just to support my point on here, then they're welcome to think that.

I agree with the rest of your post.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnfirewall's Profile johnfirewall Flag Lewisham 07 Jun 18 9.55pm Send a Private Message to johnfirewall Add johnfirewall as a friend

And they support our local extremist Imam, but anyone that the right wing don't like must be alright.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Jun 18 10.20am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Don't threads like this and others all over the internet just prove how divisive the influx of Islamic culture is?
This is a problem we didn't have a few years ago and now it one of the biggest.

There are a lot of concerned people out there and they do not deserve to be called 'far right wing' or 'racist' because they wish to protect their own from the fallout of absurd government policy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beanyboysmd's Profile Beanyboysmd Flag 08 Jun 18 10.59am Send a Private Message to Beanyboysmd Add Beanyboysmd as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Don't threads like this and others all over the internet just prove how divisive the influx of Islamic culture is?
This is a problem we didn't have a few years ago and now it one of the biggest.

There are a lot of concerned people out there and they do not deserve to be called 'far right wing' or 'racist' because they wish to protect their own from the fallout of absurd government policy.

No a this is recent, a few years ago it would have been about the polish, the irish or carribians depending on how far back you go...

People are concerned because we dont seem to discuss anything else anymore, the press dont discuss any else anymore, the government dont.seem to discuss anything else anymore, yet politions appear every week will say 'we need to have a serious conversation about the issue' when they are not discussing anything else. Even on this site, how often does someone bring this up? How many forums have we wasted on this conversation? And what have we achieved? If this one doesnt convert every fan into an anti-islamic right winger, a new one will start next week... and its going to result in the same conversations all over again.

Everyone now thinks they are politicaly switched on until they realise they only have one topic to discuss. Find something else to talk about (and no cheating by bringing up this subject when discussing brexit)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 230 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist